The meaning of life on Earth?? Please Read

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 am » by Switchtrip

I thought the meaning of life on earth (not the meaning of life all in all) was that..

"First you must experience bad, before you can fully appreciate good".

So, i believe we cant be born into a perfect world because we wouldn't know its perfect, and when we go to the so called heaven, we only know its good because we know what bad is, well something like that.

Any one got any views on this.

Its just something i wondered, and thought i would share.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 am » by Switchtrip

Sorry, i should of named it "Possibly one of the meanings of life on Earth"

Well i put two question marks,

its just a theory.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 am » by Probablysane

I think you have it the wrong way round. We are born from a perfect world and it is up to our viewpoint to decide whether we choose to accept this or go against it. Unfortunately there are many distractions that pull us away from this original viewpoint.
Happiness is subjective ;)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 am » by Constabul

the meaning of life on earth

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 am » by Mep630

Pretty simple - love & learning. Sounds corny I know, but you have heard this many times in many different ways.

There is no god, like our religions say, there is no heaven, there is no hell. There is just the spirit world we return to when we leave this planet.

Nothing matters what happens here on earth, when you die you are freed from everything bad you experienced on this physical plane.

Our souls are something incredible, and we are immortal. We strive for knowledge and we take these lives into these physical planes to show others how experienced we really are and to test ourselves on how strong we can be.

Life would be the written exam for your spiritual learning, what you make of this life is how you are graded by your peers. But even if you fail, you are sill loved and you will get many more chances to get it right in the future.

Dont be fooled by fake religions, especially Christan garbage, there is no hell, your not going to burn if you dont give these people money, trust me....
Last edited by Mep630 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 am » by Reinaul

and after that you choose not to come back hehe
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:10 am » by Newearthman

I think the meaning of life on Earth is no different than life anywhere else in the universe but maybe Earth itself has been quarentined and restricted from the universal internet and used by more advanced beings (pysical or non pysical) to control the energy our spirits produce. Either way I don't see why there is so much pain and undo suffering going on here largley due to humans themselves.

I think we can all agree we are here to advance our spiritual conciousness in order to earn more freedom and responsibility in the Universe.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 am » by Truthseekerx

switchtrip wrote:I thought the meaning of life on earth (not the meaning of life all in all) was that..

So, i believe we cant be born into a perfect world because we wouldn't know its perfect, and when we go to the so called heaven, we only know its good because we know what bad is, well something like that.

Any one got any views on this.

Its just something i wondered, and thought i would share.

To me, the meaning of life on earth is to experience a game of great contrasts. Good and evil live here and there are two levels of winning: surviving and thriving.

Every game has barriers whether that game is a job, marriage, or a football game. Although most people wish they won more often in life, I think anyone would be bored with winning all of the time. Ever noticed how some people at the top of their game (e.g., rising celebrities) start creating problems for themselves by getting into drugs, cheating on their spouse, etc.? Life got too easy for them. Anyway, that's just my observation.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 am » by Switchtrip

Maybe "so called heaven" was the wrong words, i didn't know how else to explain it, well just a thought.

New Earth Man said
"I think we can all agree we are here to advance our spiritual conciousness in order to earn more freedom and responsibility in the Universe."

Yeah man i agree, something like that.

We will find out eventually ay.

Cheers people

Please carry on with your thoughts of the meaning(s), or what you think one of them might be, it would be good to hear some peoples theories.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 am » by Reinaul

I recomend you this book

Consciousness at the Crossroads

by Dalai Lama

http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=102581227
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Next