The Messiah Complex

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:08 am » by Seriouscitizen

Deep within every human being is a voice. For some, this voice is the one that encourages you to believe you deserve more. It is the voice that says you are more special than others. It is the voice that says you have a destiny. It is the voice that says you are the one.

For others it comes not as a positive friend, but a hounding demon, a voice that tells you how you have failed, how your dreams will never come true, a voice that creates all kind of illusions and fears. This is more than just mind or ego, this is the voice of the messiah syndrome.

The amazing skill of the messiah syndrome is how it manages to manifest itself through such variety of methods in a unique way for every human being on the planet. The person who believes through their piety and devotion to a 'religion' that theirs is a righteous life against others who have failed.

The messiah syndrome strongly keeps that person separate and incapable of opening completely to others and other ideas. The person who believes themselves to be a great creator, a great inventor, a great saviour of the human race. The messiah syndrome flows most strongly in those who find themselves most in power.

As I try and observe the 'societies' that I am part of, I always try and recognise psycho-logic in behaviour patterns. It is in my personal philosophy that our interaction is a constant motion of attract and repel between the individual and the collective. A person and a group. The micro vs. the macro.
Your consciousness vs. the collective consciousness etc. If I am correct in this point of view it means that whatever happends on the inside effects the outside of reality and vice versa.

I have come to a theory, a personal understanding and i'd like to read your viewpoint on it. I do not claim this is the truth, I just like to see where this validates with you and where not.

Intro:

When we were first learned in histoy, in our previous lives, that there is a hierarchy amongst human souls, there became a division between people. From up to down. From important to less important. When you classify people you do not only divide their roles into different groups. You also classify their inside, their consciousness, from important to less important. This causes people to become insecure about themselves. Asside from names and other external appearances like clothing, all people are equal. All people are just people, in different colors and sizes. But in a same original design in wich we can confidently say: That is a Human, and not a dog.

It could have lead to where a person recognizes itself as human and recognizes the features in itself that belong to a human, but the decision, the paraphrase coming from something outside that individual determines if 'its' understanding/sense/logic/experience is better or lesser than another human. Depending on the 'apotheosis ' of the hierarchy that individual is a part of.

This creates a space between its innerstanding and the class he/she has been assigned to from an external authority. The space between the inside perception and the outside classification creates a matrix for conflict. It is the conflict between a role and the feeling of essense.
Macro to micro:this discrepancy causes there to be a reason to distrust your fellow man in the collective, or to distrust your own desire for validation of your innerstanding as an individual.

Another possible 'issue' is that the division between someones class and its innerstanding , could force someone to highlight or supress a certain emotion to suit the desired mindset that cooperates with the hierarchy system. In this the division between a persons ego and its ‘intuition’(feelings) is born.
In this type of system the only way to escape your classification was to be in service of god. To become a ‘saint’. This has been the case for ages.

The connection with the now:

Since the introduction of Hierarchy into our systems. There has been a few option for excisting within it. Generally depening on your birth and skills: on the top, in the middle, on the bottom, outside of it in a different hierarchy within religion, or (alternatively) escape within ones own beliefs of oneself.
Because of the deep roots of hierarchy both seen and unseen in our systems, being it in religion, commercial structures, in families or in schoolsystems. It still is designed to effect someones image of oneself and the place someone holds in a Group. To create discrepancy between the essense and the role.

My experience is and maybe someone can relate to it, is that when you are in direct contact with someone, you can ‘sense’ or think about the difference how someone presents him or herself and the essense of his or her being. But I think, and this is my personal opinion not a claimed truth, that the combination of your own discrepancies and that of another person cloud the feeling of connection.

The theory:

The combination of a double disconnection, that with the enviroment and with ones own essense is that wich creates an ego. It is the shield that protect you from imput of judgement of the outside and mixed up feelings from the inside.
I am assuming that generally the ego of all us combined is being used against progress due to the introduction of hierarchy.

One because it obstructs connection
Two because it obstrucst ‘out of class’ thinking.

What I find interesting about all the above is this:

Progress has been systemized in an up to bottem sequence of actions.
And if progress or innovation was introduced from out a rebellion or revolution in the bottom or middle class. The one that triggered the movement was at that time or afterwards termed a ‘saint’ or ‘messiah’. Putting him in a class above or outside the general population. Psychologically creating a division between one that creates innovation and the ‘common’ people. Hierarchy.

This act of classification is used to condition the general population to relate the term ‘messiah’ to 'above me'/different. While to my understanding this is very conveniant to the system of hierarchy. And a smart move to make against ‘future’ agitators.

The classification of consciousness/spiritual innovators is now divided between ‘divine people’ and those with messiah syndrome.
But if you take away the whole veil of classes and outside characterization of people in general the only division there is, if you really want to split hairs, is that of fear-/egodriven people and that of heart/lovedriven people. Perhaps even, people are on both side of that coin alternating. I don’t know.

On a personal note: This makes me personally conclude that I do not believe in messiahs or any spiritual hierarchy. I believe in people that want to contribute to the collective growth. I do not call anyone a messiah wannabe, and i do not see how doing so contributes to anything. If your intentions feel good to me. And you stay true to yourself. You are fine in my book. Even if that means that you want to 'teach' or want to be 'teached'
The reason i tried to analyze all this is because I somehow believe in planning. Maybe it is hope. But i think one is there at the right time and moment and if one follows his/hers heart and tries to keep the discrepancy between mind and feeling to a minimum, intuition will lead to the right thing to do or say at the right time. And all gestures both small as 'big' count the same to me. I personnaly have a preference for hugs :hugging: :hugging:

And dancing:

:dancing: :banana:

Of course aliens are excluded from my theory. :shooting: :alien51:

:twisted:
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:10 am » by telocvovim

everything has to have a beginning..

what could that be??

were fucked..

and there IS a messiah..

(without a complex)

:shooting: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 am » by Zer0

Fuck me in the ass! I wrote a whole essay on this for school once.. I called it "Messiah Complex" though... I got alot of data off this site ;)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am » by Seriouscitizen

Otoel wrote:Fuck me in the ass! I wrote a whole essay on this for school once.. I called it "Messiah Complex" though... I got alot of data off this site ;)

Hehe,. Yeah complex is the right term. I changed it. Lol this isnt the first time we choose similair topics.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:34 am » by Zer0

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Otoel wrote:Fuck me in the ass! I wrote a whole essay on this for school once.. I called it "Messiah Complex" though... I got alot of data off this site ;)

Hehe,. Yeah complex is the right term. I changed it. Lol this isnt the first time we choose similair topics.

Speaking of synch, think you can comment on my latest thread on Facebook?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:35 am » by Seriouscitizen

Otoel wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:

Speaking of synch, think you can comment on my latest thread on Facebook?

Let me check it out :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:06 am » by 1ofus

Great post! :flop:

I would suggest that the messiah complex is written right into our DNA and therein lies the inner battle, to suppress ones self importance. To accept the position of messiah or king or to simply elevate yourself above others pits yourself against the many and you cannot win or hold the throne. It's rather like the game of king on the hill, which tie in your points on hierarchy as well. If you break down and analyze the game of king on the hill and all of its complexities you see that, although filled with cunning, deceit, strategies, alliances and the like, it really isn't all that complicated. One thing is certain, the king will eventually fall, whether it's the messiah or anyone else. Best not to even engage the battle.

There is no one better suited to captain your soul than you! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 1:21 pm » by Seriouscitizen

1ofus wrote:Great post! :flop:

I would suggest that the messiah complex is written right into our DNA and therein lies the inner battle, to suppress ones self importance. To accept the position of messiah or king or to simply elevate yourself above others pits yourself against the many and you cannot win or hold the throne. It's rather like the game of king on the hill, which tie in your points on hierarchy as well. If you break down and analyze the game of king on the hill and all of its complexities you see that, although filled with cunning, deceit, strategies, alliances and the like, it really isn't all that complicated. One thing is certain, the king will eventually fall, whether it's the messiah or anyone else. Best not to even engage the battle.

There is no one better suited to captain your soul than you! :cheers:

Thank you 1ofus! And yes i think the complex is written in our DNA, into our soul, from previous lives (inner)conflict over and over again. Nice reply :hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 3:05 pm » by Seriouscitizen

telocvovim wrote:everything has to have a beginning..

what could that be??

were fucked..

and there IS a messiah..

(without a complex)

:shooting: :hugging:

I also think everything has to have a beginning. I personally see that as planning.
If there IS a messiah. In your perspective, is there because that person is than chosen or is he/she a messiah because of its acts?

If the first point is true in your opinion is this a result to divine planning?
Or if the second point is true, does that mean we are in fact all messiah, based on our free will?