The Book of Man
http://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 am » by Harbin

+1
Antiwar.com

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 pm » by pandoravanquished

the code of silence needs to be aired out for everyone to see, but at the same time, if everyone came to realize how much they are abusing the powers we have given them, things could go ugly, fast. I often wonder if they are not fearful of just that, if perhaps the seeming increase in the tempo of things like this is because they know time is short, and people are getting fed up. in any case, what a mess.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm » by lllSpocklll

Published on Aug 15, 2014
WATCH: Surveillance Video of Strong-Arm Robbery Tied to Michael Brown. Surveillance Video of Michael Brown's Robbery Leads to Shooting Dead by Darren Wilson
Here’s the Surveillance Video Allegedly Showing Michael Brown’s Robbery.
Ferguson police released details about Michael Brown‘s shooting by Officer Darren Wilson today, saying he took part in a strong-arm robbery of a nearby convenience story. And today, Fox News aired the surveillance video captured inside the convenience store.
The video purports to show Brown stealing cigars from the convenience store, hours before he was shot in the street.
The police provided information about this robbery in the packet handed out today, but did not provide details about the circumstances of Brown’s death

Upload to Disclose.tv

Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 pm » by The57ironman

Truthdefender wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...wtf language is he speakin'..?...is that St. Louian..?..can't understand but 1 out of 5 werdz

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Writer

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 pm » by Lakeview1

Ha, just thinkin the same thing (rolls eyes)

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 16, 2014 12:06 am » by Slith

The57ironman wrote:.

...wtf language is he speakin'..?...is that St. Louian..?..can't understand but 1 out of 5 werdz

Yo

:help:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 1:36 pm » by lllSpocklll

Have you guys watched this yet...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Transcript...

@6:28/6:29 OF VIDEO

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{CROSSTALK}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{CROSSTALK}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{CROSSTALK}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

YouTube synopsis from uploader...

This is among the earliest video shot of Mike Brown laying dead on the street after being gunned down.According to the videographer, Brown was gunned down just before filming. Voices on the video highlight that Brown had no weapon, and had his hands in the air when shot.

Residents are heard around the 1:00 mark explaining the chain of events and clearly state that Michael Brown was unarmed and not fighting with police when he was shot.

Note how the Ferguson PD do nothing to give Brown aid or even to secure his body at the scene beyond roping off the general area. Note the nonchalant behavior of the PD as Brown lays dead.

At the 3:00 mark, a man appearing to be either Michael Brown's father or his uncle runs to the scene but is stopped by the PD.

While this video is only 10 minutes long, eye witnesses and reporters have stated that Brown's body wasn't moved for 4 hours. Other video clearly taken after this one show Brown's still on the ground.

This video along with other facts coming to light disprove the Ferguson PD's initial claims of Michael Brown being armed as there are no weapons at the scene in this video and no officer is scene doing anything to document evidence, or interview witnesses who are heard throughout the video recounting the events in disbelief. There is no CSI on the scene to examine the body or crime scene.

It's as if the Ferguson PD on the scene had already made up their minds as to what happened and what story they were going to go with regardless of the facts or the truth.
Who is John Galt?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 18, 2014 2:14 pm » by Toxic32

Representative Press breaks down what a witness to the Michael Brown shooting saw. What he says is important because it confirms the officers version of events. Why this is important should be obvious, but if it isn't, it is important because it is being recorded immediately after the shooting, and the person doesn't know they are being recorded. It is also before the officer has given his version of events, so I would say it is likely an accurate account, unlike the false accounts given after the fact.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62f_1408281248
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Next