The Militia Has Spoken Drop Wikileaks Or Else .. Amazon.com

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 am » by Redwoodrick

Agree or disagree with it,this is disclosure.This is what this site is all about.Disclosure can cause damage.If the US govt disclosed the alien topic it would cause damage along the same lines.Disclosure hurts.Kind of like detox.But it is TIME.
In the coming months I think we will learn a lot that the ptb do not want us to know.We shall see where this goes.Fortunately Mr. Assange has placed the entire 250k documents on a p2p site,with encryption that only requires a pass phrase to be released to the world.That was smart on his part.Also all this crap about him putting lives in danger is just that.CRAP.The FBI and intel community has seen all the transcripts,and the news agencies have pre-vetted all the info through Washington to preclude releasing any life threatening material.This is being done responsibly.
Also it should be noted that none of these cables are really all that highly classified.
Cheers, Mr. Assange.
And good luck :cheers:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:04 am » by Spock

shaggietrip wrote:
Has nothing to do with "Freedom of Speech" and everything to do with disclosing dialogue of National Security interest.

Whos national security? Irans? personaly...I think... maybe we should go to state sovereignty for awhile untill we can get a grip on the federal government that seems to want to take any and all rights away from us.maybe some of these leaks should be screened. but by whom? And what would you withhold? Well any way, he is going to try and release them all if he has the opportunity to. Time will tell what the out come will be. The problem for these people is if it is in fact truth they are in the shit. They should be held accountable. As any of us would have to be.

No question - it is ugly. And I'm not defending the perpetrators (Hillary), I'm just saying we live in an extremely volatile situation. I think most people, and here in the states, most voters, realize that.

What these leaks do are catastrophic for security. But, in the long run may open up some good.

I'm not saying Wiki is a terrorist organizations (because, I enjoy smelling dirty panties too), but at what cost?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 am » by Lisakitty

We must not let them treat us like children. We are adults, and we have the right to be informed. If we are not informed with the truth we are then forced to believe their lies as being the truth.
Freedom is within a step away from their reality.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 am » by Spock

redwoodrick wrote:Agree or disagree with it,this is disclosure.This is what this site is all about.Disclosure can cause damage.If the US govt disclosed the alien topic it would cause damage along the same lines.Disclosure hurts.Kind of like detox.But it is TIME.
In the coming months I think we will learn a lot that the ptb do not want us to know.We shall see where this goes.Fortunately Mr. Assange has placed the entire 250k documents on a p2p site,with encryption that only requires a pass phrase to be released to the world.That was smart on his part.Also all this crap about him putting lives in danger is just that.CRAP.The FBI and intel community has seen all the transcripts,and the news agencies have pre-vetted all the info through Washington to preclude releasing any life threatening material.This is being done responsibly.
Also it should be noted that none of these cables are really all that highly classified.
Cheers, Mr. Assange.
And good luck :cheers:

Very much in tune with that.

Not going to help anyone's fragile alliance.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:12 am » by Aragajag

Dont forget it is not a US citizen releasing these and I doubt if any is released from the US. Of course the US has the right to screen what it considers a threat to national security as any country does.
The only threat to national security is pride and also it is not just the US implicated in bad international behaviour in these leaks. The time it has taken to leak out very little of the stuff would be pertinent to today in the battle field as time has past and situations have changed. Security threats my arse, the threat of being found out.
I am on the fence to this being a black op type of thing. Whatever it is there can still be things gleaned from it all if you look deep enough.

Its a laugh to hear the arguments when pretty much everyone knows the wars were falsely started anyway.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:13 am » by Redwoodrick

Not going to help anyone's fragile alliance.
....nope.And that's pretty much the scope and breadth of the negative damage imo.Egss for omelettes in my opinion.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 am » by Redwoodrick

And to me,the grand litmus test of authenticity will be the release of info damaging to the World Bank.Then you know it is coming straight.But I think it is already pretty obvious to most folks that this is not a disinfo outlet for the CIA or whomever.
I wish he could get this stuff out faster I need another fix :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 am » by Astroboy777

lisakitty wrote:We must not let them treat us like children. We are adults, and we have the right to be informed. If we are not informed with the truth we are then forced to believe their lies as being the truth.
Freedom is within a step away from their reality.

:flop: :clapper: Indeed!!!
.................................Image

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 am » by Oxygen

I'll say it again... wikileaks is necessary to break this secret society shit down. Like them or not.

Peace

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 am » by Shaggietrip

lamonema wrote:Either TPTB are scared shitless of what is in these documents, or they are just stalling the release of what they allowed wikileaks to have, i said 90,000 documents, well i stand corrected it is 250,000 documents. hmmm Now how does the government drop the ball like that, they don't, just like they didn't drop the ball for 9/11. IMO it's all :bullshit:, a diversion. We don't need wikileaks to tell us how fucked up our government is, we don't need wikileaks to tell us who the enemy is. We already know.

* x2

Maybe we do. But remember that we are more awake than 90% of the population. There are heavily wooled sheep out there that only know what they see on tv [color=#FF0000]programming If this is the only way that others can be woke up is it not all worth it in the end? I also just had an apiphany . Some one should put all this in a time capsule with all the other crap that has been done to the human race. Kind of a catalog of events through the years.

With a beany baby of course. LOL

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext