The Militia Has Spoken Drop Wikileaks Or Else .. Amazon.com

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 am » by Mochon

captainkarizma wrote::clapper: :clapper: good post and I agree with you 100% , although there seems to be a growing number of people here who think wikileaks is not what it is, and you can't change the paranoid with truth it is never enough.

I agree with you too, but even if people belives wikileaks is a fake the right for the people to know what the govts are doing with their money and without thei permission BECAUSE THE GOVERMENT IS EMPLOYED BY THE PEOPLE, this is no hierarchy and for sure not a democracy.
If people like ureally wants thing to change this could preety much be the cue we have silentlly been waiting for. why isnt people demanding to their govts specially the ones involved in the wikileaks files just released demanding for the govt the opening of the files? they will tell you national security but they are doing all this shit behind our backs that endanger the worlds population with wars and hate and all the bs we have taken for years.so who is compromising the security.of everyone. :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

People :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :rtft: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

And i lack words emoticons or whatever i could place in this post.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 am » by Heinousone

Well I dont use Amazon anyways so this is an easy boycott for me to join

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am » by Mochon

oh,i meant if people like us not lik u

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 am » by Lisakitty

I am glad for sites like DTV because if not for them we would not be as aware of how peoples minds can become manipulated from the main stream media.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am » by lamonema

To whom it may concern;
When i look into the eyes of some of you politicians and i see fear, yes you are affraid of us, and for your jobs. But i think some of you know something really bad, that we don't. Not all the politicians are bad, but the majority who are bad have held the power too long. It maybe time to cut off their hands and paint the town red. Even if wikileaks is a diversion, it is our inaleinable right to know, to hell plausible your deniability. I have to pursue happiness on my own, this is understood. How ever when you take liberty away, and disrupt my life, my pursuit becomes the ridiculously impossible. Speak now, or you will be made too.

Signed- Ahmequone

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:06 am » by Otomon

The bank reforms are coming! The bank reforms are coming!
I dont know what this assholes are trying to do,but im sick entire of having the whole wikileaks bullshit plastered all over the place... its in facebook,its in the news.. its in the forums....

ITS DISINFO FOLKS! A DISTRACTION!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 am » by lamonema

otomon wrote:The bank reforms are coming! The bank reforms are coming!
I dont know what this assholes are trying to do,but im sick entire of having the whole wikileaks bullshit plastered all over the place... its in facebook,its in the news.. its in the forums....

ITS DISINFO FOLKS! A DISTRACTION!

I agree, but i still want to know, but who has time to read 250,000 documents? A computer, maybe?

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 am » by Fizzbain

I think wikileaks would have done better to come out with the world bank info first.They would have ended up with a lot more people on their side all around the world,with acception of the world banks of coarse,and maybe parts of some governments that could be in bed with the banks.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 8:23 pm » by Mochon

HEy fizz intresting to think how i wuld have played out....but common people like us have to take our own side,with all the info flying around make up our minds,id say go for it wikileaks even if their motives are unclear to me....

Writer

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 am » by Dstarmg123

DTV is the best forum out there. It brings in the most ppl who have like-minds about these things, so please stop saying its a "distraction" or the CIA is behind. Distraction from what?

Some videos showed american soliders joyfully killing Iraqi civilains. All that does is create anti-war atmosphere in the public....so how is that distracting? I thought it was good that we create anti-war feelings in america. It isnt a fucking distraction, if it were a distraction they wouldnt be trying to hang Julian Assange right now. Come on yall, lets not divide on this topic.

PreviousNext