The Militia Has Spoken Drop Wikileaks Or Else .. Amazon.com

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 am » by Lisakitty

The govt is trying to shut down Wikileaks before the bank bomb is dropped, by forcing sites, which support Wikileaks, to remove anything linked to the revealing information about govt activities and now bank activities, which have been conducted behind the scenes.
Freedom of speech and the peoples right to know, what the govt has been up to, is being trampled on again.
The fact that Amazon.com has dropped Wikileaks, due to pressure from govt officials, shows us that they don't believe in freedom of speech.
Amazon.com deserves to be boycotted.

If we give up our freedom of anything, then there will be nothing left to lose. Do we really want to wait to get to that point, before we decide that it is time to get back our real freedom, or do we want to stop them in their tracks now, when we haven't lost it all yet?
The choice will be yours, but if we can work as a team to start defeating their negative agenda now, we will be a step or two ahead of them, and we will finally be free.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/ts_alt_afp/usdiplomacyinternetwikileakscongressamazon

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 am » by Captainkarizma

:clapper: :clapper: good post and I agree with you 100% , although there seems to be a growing number of people here who think wikileaks is not what it is, and you can't change the paranoid with truth it is never enough.
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am » by Lisakitty

They always seem to plant the seed of doubt, when it comes to the truth leaking out to the people.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 am » by Flecktarn

:clapper: :clapper: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 am » by Shaggietrip

really!!!?

Do they really have a right to do this? If they really get away with this the will censor every damn thing!!!

Agree or dis-agree with leaking all this info do you really think that they should be able to make sites not show and or delete this info? Yes there is some damning items in these leaks. So what the hell does that mean,that you can make people not post these things on the internet? That is just lame. If had posted something allegedly slanderous on my own web page. Would what I have posted have to be prooven to be so? Or could someone just call the isp and say that its a lie make them remove it? I am not a lawyer of course that is why I ask. The national security risk is a debatable point I must admit.I have ran into varied opinions on the wikileaks saga. I for one argee with leaks as long as they are not passing on missle codes etc.Or personal shit like ss numbers. But hey this is life and we are all confronted with shit. Some say its not a crime until you are caught. Well your BUSTED. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 am » by Spock

Has nothing to do with "Freedom of Speech" and everything to do with disclosing dialogue of National Security interest.

Everyone thinks everyone is a "Dick".

We think the Saudis are Dicks and they think we are - Russians = Dicks, Visa Versa - however, there has been built a fragile alliance in order to keep stability. Wikileaks is fracturing that tepid bond.

Most people screaming on behalf of wiki are the ones that love sniffing other people's dirty laundry. Period.

And if it comes out (which it did) that the main concern is not Israel but Iran within the middle east community, then the same panty sniffers cry fowl and accuse wikileaks of being CIA.

It's very humorous actually.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am » by Shaggietrip

Has nothing to do with "Freedom of Speech" and everything to do with disclosing dialogue of National Security interest.

Whos national security? Irans? personaly...I think... maybe we should go to state sovereignty for awhile untill we can get a grip on the federal government that seems to want to take any and all rights away from us.maybe some of these leaks should be screened. but by whom? And what would you withhold? Well any way, he is going to try and release them all if he has the opportunity to. Time will tell what the out come will be. The problem for these people is if it is in fact truth they are in the shit. They should be held accountable. As any of us would have to be.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 am » by lamonema

Either TPTB are scared shitless of what is in these documents, or they are just stalling the release of what they allowed wikileaks to have, i said 90,000 documents, well i stand corrected it is 250,000 documents. hmmm Now how does the government drop the ball like that, they don't, just like they didn't drop the ball for 9/11. IMO it's all :bullshit:, a diversion. We don't need wikileaks to tell us how fucked up our government is, we don't need wikileaks to tell us who the enemy is. We already know.

* x2
Last edited by lamonema on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:00 am » by Reinaul

spock wrote:Has nothing to do with "Freedom of Speech" and everything to do with disclosing dialogue of National Security interest.

We think the Saudis are Dicks and they think we are - Russians = Dicks, Visa Versa - however, there has been built a fragile alliance in order to keep stability. Wikileaks is fracturing that tepid bond.

Most people screaming on behalf of wiki are the ones that love sniffing other people's dirty laundry. Period.

And if it comes out (which it did) that the main concern is not Israel but Iran within the middle east community, then the same panty sniffers cry fowl and accuse wikileaks of being CIA.

It really is :lol:
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 am » by Captainkarizma

spock wrote:Has nothing to do with "Freedom of Speech" and everything to do with disclosing dialogue of National Security interest.

Hillary Clinton spouted the same rhetoric, these people are in the public eye not in high school, besides the arrogance the USA has been tossing around the globe should be put in check for once, and theres a whole lot more to the world than Israel .
Of course Iran is top in the leaks the USA had them under the microscope for a long time now .
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Next