The Montauk Chronicles !

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 am » by DarkHeart

Okay then… The Montauk Chronicles has my attention. This "documentary" is the story of several men who were forced to be part of secret experiments that occurred in Montauk, NY in the 1970s.

A trailer went live, promoting the January 14th DVD and Blu-ray release (it looks like it's being self-distributed), and I have to say it works. There's some creepy imagery, creepy grey aliens (any fans of Fire in the Sky or Communion here?) and it's driven by a score I hope is apparent in the final film.

Montauk is a remote U.S. town located on the very eastern tip of Long Island, New York. High on a hill above the rocky waters of the Atlantic Ocean looms a giant rusted radar tower. It's a ghost relic of the past that local fishermen use as a marker to help guide their ships safely to shore. The old military tower is also a landmark for what once was an active Camp Hero Air Force Base.

The base has a recorded history that dates back to the revolutionary war. During world World War II Camp Hero was used as a defense station and was equipped with giant mark seven cannons that were loaded and ready in the event of a Nazi attack. There are those who say that in the 1970’s the base was used for a much different purpose.

Montauk Chronicles is the story of three men who claim they were brainwashed and forced against their will by a clandestine organization to take part in secret experiments. Evil atrocities are said to have occurred deep beneath the surface of the Camp Hero Air Force base.Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.Montauk Chronicles is the very first and honest (cinematic) examination of the Camp Hero Legends.

It raises many questions of our place in the universe and what the future may hold for humanity.It's an entertaining journey into the unknown and a study of fear, lies, paranoia and the truth.

:nails:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/339635-montauk-chronicles-trailer-grey-aliens/

PS if this is seen as spam then delete it, I have no interest in it other than the subject matter.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 pm » by Phoenix rising

Seen this the other day and it looks pretty good, $20 for a copy, don't look I'll be watching it for a while, i'm sure they would sell a lot of copies if it were a bit cheeper
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 4:51 pm » by Spock

For the record - if you can sit through this entire thing, you'll understand the story and be able to come to a decision of whether or not you believe it.

I've read rumors that in order for Preston to rescue some of these men from mind control, he had to masturbate them, so, you know, I guess whatever works.

part1

part2

part3

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 pm » by Spock

To read full article & for more information: http://nightowlproduction.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/the-organized-spreading-of-false-information-disinformation-agents/

The Organized Spreading of False Information – Disinformation Agents`

Warning: This article contains graphic content and is not suitable for children Not pictures, just descriptions.

Ok, here is my (late again, sincere apologies!!!!)article on disinfo agents, focusing specifically on Preston Nichols. Suspecting I will get some flak for this one, and I encourage all comments, both positive and negative. I am generally not in the habit of going out of my way to discredit people who have claimed to experience government mind control. However, in the interest of those who actually HAVE experienced it and are trying to deprogram themselves, I think that it is important to note that anyone who claims to have all the answers and be a professional “deprogrammer” is not. That does not mean that certain therapy techniques aren’t beneficial to certain survivors. On the contrary, different techniques work for different people. The nature of mind control programming is that the programming is designed to protect itself, and never is it designed to protect the core personality of the individual except in the sense that it is designed to “protect” or rather, isolate, the core from receiving input from the rest of the world so that it cannot mature or function properly. If deprogramming is not done carefully, it only serves to strengthen the internal agenda that was laced in by the original programmers. Despite some people’s claims to the contrary, there is no easy way to deprogram yourself. The process takes years of sorting through painful memories, rethinking your lifestyle choices, and reevaluating your goals, morals and beliefs. This process can be aided by others who are 100% supportive of you and your desire to heal, but the main facilitator in the event has got to be you. Mind control programming is like an addiction. It is a compulsion to do something that you may not want to be doing. With mind control programming, you might not even be aware of what you really want because your core self is sequestered and “shut off” in a sense, and this was usually done during the childhood. That is why YOU must reevaluate your life, your relationships with others, your morals etc. If someone inserts new moral codes, new religious beliefs, new suggestions for how you should be living your life, YOU ARE BEING REPROGRAMMED. I cannot emphasize that enough. If someone says that you must find this God, or that god, or these gods, or eschew god, to be free, YOU ARE BEING REPROGRAMMED, in as sure a sense as you were programmed initially. You must look within and assimilate yourself with a higher level of positive consciousness to break the bonds of your programming. It is a mental thing. Whatever that means for you, is what it will take to heal. Having people in your life who believe you and want to help you heal by positively supporting your own personal growth is extremely beneficial. But I urge you to beware of anyone who has the “formula” for deprogramming. Although some people believe that you need to have specific details related to the original programming to break it, I have found that this is not always necessary. Sometimes you must separate yourself from everyone and everything, and purge people from your life who are no longer serving a positive purpose for you. This can be scary. But there are many people now, as more and more survivors of government mind control are coming public, who are preying on those who are in an inbetween state of self awareness and self blindness. This is sometimes done for money, but I notice that more often the individual conducting the deprogramming is a mind control agent themselves, spreading disinfo and strengthening the programming that is beginning to falter within a target individual. These people might not even know that they are advancing the very agenda they seek to topple, and that is precisely what makes them extremely dangerous. It leads genuine victims to jump from the frying pan into the fire when they seek help from someone who is really trying to do anything but help them.
I would like to give a very brief synopsis of the Montauk project, as described by Preston Nichols himself in one of his books which he co-authored. The basis of the Montauk project is that, during WWII, the U.S. Navy was conducting experiments based, in part, upon Tesla technology in an attempt to make a ship invisible to radar. This apparently backfired when the ship involved in the experiment, the U.S.S. Eldridge, became both radar invisible and invisible to the naked eye also. This resulted in a disruption of the space time continuum which caused several people on board the Eldridge, who jumped from the boat intending to swim back to land, to leap instead through a wormhole, or tunnel, in the S.T.C. (space time continuum). Here is an excerpt from the book, “The Montauk Project”, by Preston Nichols and Peter Moon. It is from chapter one.
“The Philadelphia Experiment was known as the Rainbow Project to those who manned and operated it. It was designed as a top secret project that would help end World War II. The forerunner of today’s stealth technology, the Rainbow Project was experimenting with a technique to make a ship invisible to enemy radar. This was done by creating an ‘electromagnetic bottle’ which actually diverted radar waves around the ship. An ‘electromagnetic bottle’ changes the entire electromagnetic field of a specific area – in this case, the field encompassing the USS Eldridge.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm » by DarkHeart

Excellent article :cheers:

I think that article is probably spot on, the beginning bit on deprogramming is very good, only people with experience of such shit will get the full ramifications of what it's saying.

The Philadelphia experiment thing is not something that I am 100 % sold on, I researched it a few years ago and it could be an urban myth, primarily based on the speed a ship (USS Eldridge) got from one place to another coupled with wartime jitters & gossip.

The US navy have a ship canal that allows them to short cut the peninsula which drastically reduces the time it would otherwise take to sail around it.