The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever!

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:50 am » by Avimoas

spock wrote:Yea - that is horrid - I heard about that case first from Linda Moulton Howe.

I recently read a GREAT fiction comic book, based on this incident, it is being made into a movie.

I recommend getting this - leaving it in the bathroom. It took me 3 trips to the can to finish it:

The Nye Incidents
Whitley Streiber

$14.50
http://www.amazon.com/Nye-Incidents-OGN-Whitley-Strieber/dp/1934692018

Authors Whitley Strieber and Craig Spector discussed their new graphic novel The Nye Incidents which concerns mysterious cases of human mutilation

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C6DADF68FF656DD6

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 1:20 am » by Spock

zegtelzegtel wrote:thanx for all that info,never sawed those pictures.

hey spock you was better in oldafricanman :owned:

You like that? I did too - I'm sure I'll go back soon - I love that avatar! That was a mug shot of some drunk dude that got busted on a spring break somewhere - when I first saw that pic I grabbed it. It's great! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 8:13 am » by Clawspiracy

The pictures were horrid, of course. And it is a mystery. However, I am not 100% sold on the idea that this was done by Aliens or Robots. There may be a killer (s) out there. It reminds me of stories my dad used to tell me about Mob hits...

"These guys don't just kill you. They torture you to death, using anything but a gun or a knife. They have found guys with their own penises stuffed down their throats, with all the blood drained out of them put into wine bottles for their boss to display..."

Humans can be creative, even in the most vile ways.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous