The Most Horrific EVP Ever Recorded

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 am » by Kerrblur2

gary19702 wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:a good ole analog recorder works great, and you can catch evps anywhere, lol if you draw them to you good enough, maybe even in your house. but lol not always a good thing, never know wut your going to get hah

That's the truth!! I grew up in a 250 year old house, that was creepy enough by itself, there were "things" that happened while I lived there, never ever once saw a ghost, most likely because kmy mind at that point wasn't able to cope with such things and the spirits knew it. and yeah, just a good old fashioned tape recorder works just fine!

Me too, when we moved to michigan, we moved in a 200+ year old farm house that was in shambles, lol my dad claims he spoke with the ghost there, a guy named bill owned the now neighborhood some time ago, when i was young Bill would knock dishes, open doors, tap walls, all sorts of shit, HAH id be playing mario kart with a buddy staying over and he'd push the bedroom door open... been around it, it never gets comforting dont listen to anyone that says it does. even seasoned investigators still get creeped, its that fear system in us.

once you start snooping around with the evp, careful where you do it, how you do it. just like that dam wigi(Spelling!!) board. you never know who comes in
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 am » by Dboyseeker

as you pointed out, without the original recording its hard to make out.
I've done some analysis on the sound file & its too good to be true & has definately undergone some processing

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 am » by Gary19702

kerrblur2 wrote:
gary19702 wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:a good ole analog recorder works great, and you can catch evps anywhere, lol if you draw them to you good enough, maybe even in your house. but lol not always a good thing, never know wut your going to get hah

That's the truth!! I grew up in a 250 year old house, that was creepy enough by itself, there were "things" that happened while I lived there, never ever once saw a ghost, most likely because kmy mind at that point wasn't able to cope with such things and the spirits knew it. and yeah, just a good old fashioned tape recorder works just fine!

Me too, when we moved to michigan, we moved in a 200+ year old farm house that was in shambles, lol my dad claims he spoke with the ghost there, a guy named bill owned the now neighborhood some time ago, when i was young Bill would knock dishes, open doors, tap walls, all sorts of shit, HAH id be playing mario kart with a buddy staying over and he'd push the bedroom door open... been around it, it never gets comforting dont listen to anyone that says it does. even seasoned investigators still get creeped, its that fear system in us.

once you start snooping around with the evp, careful where you do it, how you do it. just like that dam wigi(Spelling!!) board. you never know who comes in

I have been around this sort of activity for most of my life, and yeah it does creep me out from time to time, but the key is to know how to lock out what you don't want to let in, and the ouija board (just remember french "oui" and german "ja" slapped together, both mean "yes") is only a tool, just cardboard and plastic, the real wonder of it all is that it's us that does the channelling, we are the "conducter" of those energies. best protection against negative influences while using it? do so with a clear and sober mind, envision yourself draped and protected in white light, never ever taunt or use a crude attitude when using the board, and it is quite safe to use. never once have I had a bad experiance with the ouija board. use it respectfully, like a chainsaw. and I also seen things in my hous disappear, then reappear later on somwhere else cold as ice, and my old house had a front room where my two dogs refused to go in, back in the old days, that's where the wake was held for family member who had passed on as there were no funeral homes back then. just figures that's where my parents decided to have a living room! lol! didn't last too long after my dad felt a small hand on his arm! :D the paranormal should be imho treated respectfully and with dignity. after all, %99 of all activity are spirits, they were once people. always remember that, though I'm sure you know this without me telling ya! :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 am » by Gary19702

dboyseeker wrote:as you pointed out, without the original recording its hard to make out.
I've done some analysis on the sound file & its too good to be true & has definately undergone some processing

great work! and I'm sure some processing was done as well as file compression, they did note that editing for time constraints was done, but as for what processing was done and to what extent? who knows! again awesome catch! :flop: the only evps worth any salt at all have to be the class a type, clear, unprocessed, untampered with in any way shape or form, and getting any of those online is a task and a half, lots of chaff to get through to find the real deal. and even then......
Last edited by Gary19702 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:34 am » by Kerrblur2

99% of em are heh thats why people got to be careful. when i was learning to AP. they warned me that these non human spirits would try to scare you from developing this, and do anything to scare you. my big WTF was hearing my moms voice down the hall SCREAMING bloody murder or something, lol wake up heart exploding and everything is safe

haha same goes for evp, you have to be careful who you think your speaking to sometimes there not whom they say they are.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 am » by Dboyseeker

:flop: even though conversion adds compression the file itself isnt overly compressed.. Anybody that has ever recorded anything try get stats that perfect & it makes a rat smell!! Just like you I would love a copy of the original recording eh. try emailing them and see if they can send you it!?

:cheers:
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 am » by Gary19702

kerrblur2 wrote:99% of em are heh thats why people got to be careful. when i was learning to AP. they warned me that these non human spirits would try to scare you from developing this, and do anything to scare you. my big WTF was hearing my moms voice down the hall SCREAMING bloody murder or something, lol wake up heart exploding and everything is safe

haha same goes for evp, you have to be careful who you think your speaking to sometimes there not whom they say they are.

that's why intent and blocking the negative are key to having a safe experience, there are soooo many different energy forms abound, but we do have our own natural defenses against these things too, unfortunately, I've heard so many cases of people meddling without first educating themselves and preparing for investigating, only to become prone to attacks and eventual possesion attempts. we're like phones, when you dial up a number, you get who you call, when you make prank calls, then you never know what is in store, that's the real danger of it all. just glad to hear everything was cool after hearing your mom going off!! yikes!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 am » by Gary19702

dboyseeker wrote::flop: even though conversion adds compression the file itself isnt overly compressed.. Anybody that has ever recorded anything try get stats that perfect & it makes a rat smell!! Just like you I would love a copy of the original recording eh. try emailing them and see if they can send you it!?

I was gonna say, left and right were a perfect match, raw audio is NEVER a perfect match, as there is some artifacts that occur with the recording process (peaks, and if recorded in stereo, crossover bleeding) and yeah, that's a hell of an idea, hopefully they follow through, I'd love to get my mits on that one!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 am » by Dboyseeker

Its defo worth a try ;) I've emailed a few people and just asked politely & got some cracking mails back explaining all ive asked. keep us posted if ya hear anything please

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 am » by Lowsix

dboyseeker wrote::flop: even though conversion adds compression the file itself isnt overly compressed.. Anybody that has ever recorded anything try get stats that perfect & it makes a rat smell!! Just like you I would love a copy of the original recording eh. try emailing them and see if they can send you it!?

Good catch on the analysis.

I can do that with images, but wouldnt know where to start with audio.

Im on the fence with EVP stuff, since ive heard some that were 'seemingly' convincing, but im skeptical enough not to buy anything the first run through.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext