The Most IMPORTANT Video You'll Ever See

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 10:38 am » by Troll2rocks

iwanci wrote::flop:

Like I keep saying... if you really want to address the issues we are confroted with you MUST look at the facts, you MUST get to the root cause and not just the sypmtoms (pardon the pun).

When will people start seeing that the planet is only so big, resources are not limitless and replenishing these cannot occur because we are simply consuming at a faster rate than the world is capable of regenerating.

This is why we must have population control or expedite our search for alternative planets on which to spread the species.

Forget the bullshit and the religious crap, this is the real issue we MUST deal with to preserve our future.

:flop:

I feel it is now my duty to make people watch that video and absorb its content and truly grasp what it is saying, and then apply that to what most on here are fighting for.

I think that video is far to much truth for most to handle or accept on here.

The bottom line is this, if human ingenuity is not fast enough or smart enough to come up with a solution in the next 5 - 10 years, (FOR ALL THESE PROBLEMS) then it will be to late and the human race will have peaked and it will most assuredly have to decrease, and in that solution lays the rub.

The solution is the very thing people on here are fighting against. And that is a total reform in population and society. Or a New World Order

Problem is, it may well be to late and nothing can be done.

Population runs society, when society can no longer control population, what do you have ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 10:52 am » by Aragajag

Only got to watch the first two and going to see the rest now, busy day. Sounds in tune with time wave zero from the comments of the rest. Everything is coming to a exponential climax but do we go down the drain hole or spiral to something better.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am » by Mumin

now you understand why theres so many guys out there who are preparing for end-of-the-word scenarios.... hording food, precious metals and learning to survive off the grid!
end-of-the-world does not mean being hit by an asteroid, but rather the collapse of society mainly due to overpopulation.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 pm » by Djpakkal

very interesting post indeed man thank you :flop: :flop: :flop: :look:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

hey troll.....

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explor ... population

NH is #1 for a reason :mrgreen:
:look: :rtft: :flop: :lol:

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous