The Most IMPORTANT Video You'll Ever See

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 am » by Troll2rocks

Apparently, I haven't seen it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Click over to YouTube to view the other parts.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 am » by Mrmcnuggets

welcome to the life of the jews. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 am » by Mrmcnuggets

after watching it, just a note even though it'd be gone within decades after drilling. We have something like 500 trillion barrels of oil from Montana and upwards into Canada, and the chinese through something like a 60 million dollar donation from us, have started to sift oil out of the Canadian tundra soil as it is vastly abundant, but is not gathered like typical oil caches and requires a lot of ingenuity to get out of the soil.

By that point in time, we can suspect that major business and corporations will be investing into electric power like solar and wind, and possibly into innovations such as the self sustained generator that was designed in italy not too long ago, leaving us to fend for the high gas prices while they make even more money, right before the transfer to cleaner energy.

good vid none the less, puts the world into perspective doesn't it.
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:30 am » by Rkobilan

Troll did I get that correctly? His numbers reflects there must be a depopulation in order to reduce the current growth trend. This is awesome information very and very enlightening.

@mrmcnuggets While I was reading your response I saw something in my mind. What I saw was the outer planets. For the most part all looking baron. Could it be possible in times of past that there was life on the outer planets and that one by one they were looted beyond regrowth/repair, like what's happening o earth right now? I mean look at Saskatchewan, CA and the open pit mining operation there. They cut it out, drive it out, then run it through a process that heats it up and removes the oil. It also removes and life giving microbe, nematode, etc. So you have this desolate waste material dumped back unto the land that nothing will grow in/on. It could take years for it to be able to produce growth due to the PH of of the pasteurized soil.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:56 am » by Mrmcnuggets

rkobilan wrote:Troll did I get that correctly? His numbers reflects there must be a depopulation in order to reduce the current growth trend. This is awesome information very and very enlightening.

@mrmcnuggets While I was reading your response I saw something in my mind. What I saw was the outer planets. For the most part all looking baron. Could it be possible in times of past that there was life on the outer planets and that one by one they were looted beyond regrowth/repair, like what's happening o earth right now? I mean look at Saskatchewan, CA and the open pit mining operation there. They cut it out, drive it out, then run it through a process that heats it up and removes the oil. It also removes and life giving microbe, nematode, etc. So you have this desolate waste material dumped back unto the land that nothing will grow in/on. It could take years for it to be able to produce growth due to the PH of of the pasteurized soil.

Are you saying the jews are an alien space race that loots every planet? since they developed the system, and are responsible for mass-mis reporting the results? LOL?

Our Earth is not necessarily dying considering all and what we have done to the planet. Though life strives to progress, and when given a situation where life digresses, a few will poke through the clouds to continue. Eventually we will move to 100% clean energy, being geothermal, solar, and wind, and be using our moon as a gas station for longer, larger space expeditions with the abundance of h3 up there.

What is stopping us now; different perspectives, and goals, of every single country/religion on this planet. Until each country wants to sit down, and shut the fuck up they will always be in it for them selves, while making progression off of the others being, and achievements. While doing what they can, to ensure their survival.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 am » by Chrisfryfyi

fuckin dont watch this after a spliff, i understand whats hes goin on about but shit..

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:20 am » by Troll2rocks

Part 2 of 8

THIS PART WILL GIVE MANY ON HERE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!! BE WARNED IF YOUR PARANOID

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:27 am » by Mrmcnuggets

troll2rocks wrote:Part 2 of 8

THIS PART WILL GIVE MANY ON HERE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!! BE WARNED IF YOUR PARANOID

you should probably remove the vid then in safety for the DTV members. If not, were gonna find all but about 10 of us will be gone soon lol.
:cheers:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 am » by Troll2rocks

Part 3 of 8

Prepare to have even more nightmares come true

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 am » by Troll2rocks

Part 4 of 8

I am watching these as I post them, fucking wow, we are super fucked, 1 minute to 12, uh oh!!!!

Is this stuff blowing anyones mind ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Damn this was 2001, we were at 1 minute to 12 then, 7% growth, enter 2011

12 O Clock and the environment we are in now, economy failing oil prices and reserves fucked.

Damn this video is a revelation.

Next