The Deadliest and Most Mysterious Organism on Earth.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 1:01 am » by Troll2rocks

I wrote a deconstruction of the end of the world a while back initially as a way to get back into writing elements for certain sequences I have mapped out for things I need to complete. You can read that here.

the-end-of-everything-civilized-de-constructing-the-end-t90214.html

Over the various months of research on the topic of "the end", I have found nothing that scares me more than 'Hemorrhagic Fever'; otherwise known as 'Ebola' a very distant cousin of Marberg Syndrome. Let me tell you why, and be warned this is not for those with weak stomachs, so consider this your first and only warning.

Ebola has sprung up in the last thirty years in several variants that have somehow managed 'micro-breaks' into remote populations. The Ugandan strain, Bundibugyo strain, Sudan strain, and Tai Forest strain. All of these variants are named after the known locations in which they originated. Each of them differ in intensity, some burn hotter and kill their hosts faster and burn out relatively fast, but all of them are virtually indistinguishable from M.V.P. (Marberg Virus Disease).

Nobody on Earth knows just precisely what carried it to the first 'zero case' a Mr Charles Monet, and what initial life cycles it originated and mutated from to get to him.

Monkey's caught in the wild spread its initial gentler cousin Marburg. First discovered in Germany after a batch of monkey's dispatched for medical experiments showed the first symptoms. It quickly spread to people, and caused a panic as the W.H.O. (World Health Organisation) began the arduous task of tracing the source of the monkey's suppliers. They actually spoke to those involved with the shipments and concluded that they were operating within restrictions.

However, a number of years later an anonymous veterinarian now residing in the UK came forward with details about an African company he used to work for that was making a lot of money through the sale of wild indigenous monkeys for use in western medical testing facilities. He claimed to be in charge of vetting and logging the monkeys before the shipments were dispatched. This man it turns out was in charge of that particular shipment dispatched to Germany infected with a new viral contaminate now coined Marberg. He claims his employer (actually questioned by the W.H.O.) told him not to answer anything unless specifically asked. The correct questions were never asked and the W.H.O. weren't as thorough as they should have been in hindsight.

Years later this anonymous individual claimed that he would check the shipments for signs of sick monkey's, and any monkeys that appeared sickly were removed and apparently disposed of. He later found out that his employer was secretly keeping these sick monkey's and releasing them onto an island amongst a chain of islands close to where these monkeys were initially caught. These islands were off the coast of Africa but the exact location has never been established. What used to happen was that when monkey's were in shortage and supply could not meet demand, the owner of this company would himself go to a certain island where he had been storing this colony of sickly monkey's and physically capture them himself. He would then bolster supply with these diseased monkeys.

The problem being that this island was now exclusively populated with diseased monkeys, this was the perfect environment for a breeding ground of new viruses, evolution may have been given a helping hand. Basically this one unknown island is believed to be a ground zero hotspot for the deadliest organisms known to man in recent years. Its location is unknown and the W.H.O. never pursued it because it was kept quiet by an obtrusive and corrupt company focussed on monetary gain.

In the span of 500 miles several new variants of Ebola were discovered in very short spaces of time along the Congo, each time it was slightly different but just as deadly. Incidentally these same locations were where AIDS first emerged and started taking hold too. Yes you read that right, Ebola and AIDS sprang up very close to each other and in a very short span of time of each other, is this a coincidence?

The myths of monkey's surrounding the emergence of AIDS is not a coincidence, but the myth of it being driven into a human population by some unknown person having sex with an infected simian has no basis in fact. The problem is that Ebola is not suited to monkey's as a host, the reason being is that it kills them far too quickly, Ebola came from somewhere situated around the Ebola river in Africa (remember viruses are named after the locations in which they originated). Nobody is sure where it actually came from or how the monkeys contracted it, or how it then made the jump from simian to human. The exact same situation as AIDS and Marberg. Some speculate it could have jumped via people eating infected meat, to having a bite from a spider, the truth is, it's an absolute mystery. Oh and before you feel like claiming the government may have had a hand in creating it, think again. Every time a case emerges bio-facilities the world over, the very same facilities accused of creating these very viruses, actually scramble to secure samples for study.

People have searched for the root cause over the years, but all attempts have been futile. From time to time a new variant will spring up in an isolated location, such as Uganda and Sudan, ravage a village and then just as quickly burn out again leaving little trace and people scratching their worried heads. It has wiped entire villages and hospitals off the map in Africa, which has pretty much gone unnoticed and unreported in the western world, but it's either contained or burns itself out due to the intensity and amplification of the variant. The world has been very lucky so far, because for all the damage this viral contaminate has actually wrought, it has yet to break out into a dense population and truly take hold like AIDS has, but one day it will, and microbiologist's the world over will have their worst nightmares realised.

The people who study 'category five' threats, such as at the facility in Porton Down in England are terrified of Ebola, the vast amount of microbiologists wont go near it at that level, they choose instead to study safer things such as Anthrax and Spanish Flu, because to put it quite simply Ebola is the deadliest organism known to man. It makes even the soundest of minds in the field tremble with fear at the very thought of having to go anywhere near it.

For example, Ebola is so deadly that if only four or five particles in total were to enter an unprotected orifice, it would be enough to cause 'extreme amplification' and your life would be over. There's no cure and it kills you in the most horrific way imaginable, although different mutated variants have slightly different speeds and minuscule differences in symptoms, this is generally what occurs...

(Be warned this description is pretty graphic)

For the first five to seven days you could be virtually symptom free.

On day seven you will start to feel a headache behind your eyes.

You will be disorientated and your eyes will swell and go bright red.

Your eyelids will droop and become none functioning.

This will be followed by a bad stomach, vomiting and diarrhoea.

You will cough up a flem like substance and it will be flecked in red and black.

You will develop a speckled rash of red and yellow pustules, followed quickly by inflammation and bruising over your entire body.

Your eyes will start to bleed; quickly followed by your nose ears and anus.

In men their testicles will swell and begin to rot, in women the vagina will do similar along with breast tissue as the virus collects and is drawn to those areas for unknown reasons.

You will still be concious and alert but you will grow agitated and be prone to violent outbursts.

By day nine you bleed from every orifice as your blood behaves similar to that of a haemophiliacs.

Your stomach lining will slush free and be digested and expelled either through the anus or by vomiting 'black vomit'.

Vomit will be jet black and continuous as your internal organs break down as the virus turns them into a literal soup, starting with the liver and kidneys.

You will develop blood-clots that block arteries that form a 'pavementing' of dead tissue as urine enters the bloodstream.

Your heart will bleed into itself and your brain will start haemorrhaging internally killing all semblance of the concious you one stage at a time. This is known as 'sludging'

You will stare out into space with red eyes as the part of your brain controlling facial control is paralysed and destroyed. By this time the concious you will have been eroded into a shell of the instinctive primitive brain.

Your intestines begin to bleed into themselves as the virus amplifies using the collagen that the body uses to glue muscle to skin as a bed of replication.

By day ten if not already dead your face will begin to detach from your body as your internal systems are destroyed and broken down. By this time you should have already lost the majority of blood your body had to offer as it's expunged and excreted through your mouth nose anus nipples and finally through the pours in your skin.

In the final stages your body will convulse, this is believed to be the viruses final trick as your blood will be so thin that it can be flung and smeared in the hopes of finding another host. The upper section of your tongue will peel away and be excreted through the anus or expelled via vomiting the continuous black blood.

Your liver and kidneys are now soup as your intestines fill with blood and dissolved organs.

As you die your body will purge and in some cases rupture under the internal stress, the escaping fluids hopeful of seeking out a new host to infect.

Your body is rapidly turned into gelatine, the only things the virus can't damage is the skeletal system, teeth and some forms of muscle. It's highly efficient, and one of the purest viral contaminants known to man. It's structured upon RNA (an ancient form of DNA) and is also speculated that it could be a descendant of some of the oldest lifeforms on Earth. Certain microbiologists also speculate that it can't really be described as alive as the way it works it simply replicates and explodes, it has been described as "pure motive without will". Which is a chillingly accurate way of describing how it operates. I'm unable to even show you any images of what it actually does because they're simply to graphic. A single droplet of vomit or infected blood can contain upwards of two hundred million viral components. All it takes to guarantee certain death is around five of those.

Ebola is one of the most painful and disturbing things nature has ever concocted; it's highly infectious and carried either sexually or through the transfer of blood, and can be carried through droplets on the air. Yes that's right, it's an air-born virus too. It's also cross jumping, meaning it has no issue jumping and hiding from species to species, it's been found in simians, people and lizards, all of which contracted the same symptoms, but it's not known where it originally sprang from, and that's what scares people most, because whatever it is, it's capable of spreading it over large distances as a host, but the zero case, the source that first gave it to the monkey's, is the ultimate unknown. Maybe it ate an insect or drank from a standing pool. It's simply not known, it could have come from anywhere.

Interestingly enough though, the first documented case revolved around a person called Charles Monet who visited a remote cave system known as Kitum cave system in Kenya in 1976. A giant cave system where elephants go to break rocks off the wall and eat them to help digestion, and where it's large enough fit several football fields inside. It's unknown how he initially contracted it, but several days later after taking his flight home, he checked himself into a hospital with red eyes while vomiting up blood. Years later when people tried to trace the location of this persons body, nobody could remember where his grave site was located. To this day nobody knows. Interestingly enough a young child who frequented this very same cave system also contracted symptoms similar to Marberg and Ebola a number of years later when doctors traced his movements after locating his parents a number of weeks after his death. This cave may well be the source of Marberg and the initial Ebola strain.

In order for Ebola to be safely studied, microbiologists have to don three layers of protective clothing, including a government sanctioned blue suit. In order to study it you're not allowed to use sharp implements such as needles or scalpels which has the potential to be lethal in a category five bio environment, and if you have jittery hands you're absolutely not allowed anywhere near a facility in general. In fact just for a microbiologist to get close to a category five threat, they have to be an expert in numerous fields and be able to withstand the various vaccine shots needed in order to work in a category five bio environment. Not to mention being called suicidal and crazy by their peers for attempting it.

Nothing scares the W.H.O. and C.D.C. like Ebola does, there's simply nothing deadlier on planet Earth.

For years people have argued that AIDS and Ebola are a man made disease, but that just does not gel with everything that's known about the patterns and spread of these agents, and where they randomly spring up and burn out again as they return to their mysterious life-cycles, only to emerge somewhere else carried by god knows what, to infect god knows who. When these cases emerge bio containment facilities around the globe spring into action, all trying to gain samples before they're destroyed, because each new case may hold a clue to a potential vaccine or a clue to its origin.

It's unpredictable, it's deadly, and it's fast. For example, it can take Ebola only eight days to do what AIDS takes ten years to accomplish. The moment Ebola enters the system the immune system shuts down and every single organism in your body (some you will have carried since birth) is given free reign and the banquet begins. It turns your body on itself and uses your body as a means of infecting others. As soon as it enters your system, the battle is already over.

Ebola is the deadliest thing on planet Earth, and has a fascinating parallel history with AIDS and Marberg, and the chances are that those three viruses are the result of one company stockpiling sick simians in one small centralised location; giving these contaminates the ability to mutate and evolve into far deadlier versions than what they initially were, and somewhere out there that island still exists along with god knows whatever else that mutated and is waiting to break out into a population.

Wherever the original sources are for these deadly viral contaminants remains a mystery, but they're still out there somewhere carrying on their mysterious life-cycles, lurking and waiting.

In learning all of this over the last year, I have had nightmares, but it should hold me in good stead to get this book finally finished.

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 am » by Troll2rocks

This is Kitum cave, the suspected source of all the nastiness.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 am » by *WillEase*

:vomit: Can't say you didn't warn me. But still... :vomit:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 am » by Phoenix rising

Good post Troll :flop: may I add a deadly organism before I retire to my bed...

After making that comment....

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 am » by 99socks

Humans have survived it before.... It caused the Black Death.

Hundreds of years of coming and going... killed most in Europe, but obviously not all...

...but it left behind plenty of people with with natural immunity... :sunny:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 am » by missamandamanhattan

I always give thought to the statement that these organisms/bacteria spring up somewhere in an unexpected manner. Having researched Exopolitics and having learned about how much of our history is hidden I know that these sinister organisms/bacteria - don't just appear like magic.

There are plenty of threads and posts on many websites that clearly evince the fact that humans have been subjected to medical experiments - and - often under extremely disturbing circumstances.

I have seen threads and posts that state scientists who work at an elite level are concocting and manufacturing bacteria that is then unleashed onto an unsuspecting public. I have no doubt that there is something quite nefarious and evil connected to the 'sudden' appearance of powerful and completely debilitating bacteria that enters the human body.

As a moot point - I learned that doctors - during the black plague noted that in homes where there were lots of onions and garlic, that there was very little illness or none at all. In that same lesson it was recommended to use the entire onion when cooking. An onion once cut open will absorb bacteria.

So - I followed the lesson I was taught and for over twelve months I have one onion - cut in half - in a bowl in three locations in my home. I have enormous external stressors in my life that I am managing and other circumstances that render me likely to catch whatever is in the air - have not had any flu or major illness.

Much Peace - to all the people who are subjected to the bacteria that is the subject of this thread & to all the people subjected to all the medical experiments on this planet - Amanda

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 am » by Canubis

ill have to up my meds of wisky and pot if this is goin round

and some dude brang his pet bloody rat to work the other day and i petted it!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 am » by mediasorcery

no wonders, humans are too clean these days, ur immune system cant evolve if shits too clean etc.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 am » by Toxic32

Troll2rocks wrote:Image

I wrote a deconstruction of the end of the world a while back initially as a way to get back into writing elements for certain sequences I have mapped out for things I need to complete. You can read that here.

the-end-of-everything-civilized-de-constructing-the-end-t90214.html

Over the various months of research on the topic of "the end", I have found nothing that scares me more than 'Hemorrhagic Fever'; otherwise known as 'Ebola' a very distant cousin of Marberg Syndrome. Let me tell you why, and be warned this is not for those with weak stomachs, so consider this your first and only warning.

Ebola has sprung up in the last thirty years in several variants that have somehow managed 'micro-breaks' into remote populations. The Ugandan strain, Bundibugyo strain, Sudan strain, and Tai Forest strain. All of these variants are named after the known locations in which they originated. Each of them differ in intensity, some burn hotter and kill their hosts faster and burn out relatively fast, but all of them are virtually indistinguishable from M.V.P. (Marberg Virus Disease).

Nobody on Earth knows just precisely what carried it to the first 'zero case' a Mr Charles Monet, and what initial life cycles it originated and mutated from to get to him.

Monkey's caught in the wild spread its initial gentler cousin Marburg. First discovered in Germany after a batch of monkey's dispatched for medical experiments showed the first symptoms. It quickly spread to people, and caused a panic as the W.H.O. (World Health Organisation) began the arduous task of tracing the source of the monkey's suppliers. They actually spoke to those involved with the shipments and concluded that they were operating within restrictions.

However, a number of years later an anonymous veterinarian now residing in the UK came forward with details about an African company he used to work for that was making a lot of money through the sale of wild indigenous monkeys for use in western medical testing facilities. He claimed to be in charge of vetting and logging the monkeys before the shipments were dispatched. This man it turns out was in charge of that particular shipment dispatched to Germany infected with a new viral contaminate now coined Marberg. He claims his employer (actually questioned by the W.H.O.) told him not to answer anything unless specifically asked. The correct questions were never asked and the W.H.O. weren't as thorough as they should have been in hindsight.

Years later this anonymous individual claimed that he would check the shipments for signs of sick monkey's, and any monkeys that appeared sickly were removed and apparently disposed of. He later found out that his employer was secretly keeping these sick monkey's and releasing them onto an island amongst a chain of islands close to where these monkeys were initially caught. These islands were off the coast of Africa but the exact location has never been established. What used to happen was that when monkey's were in shortage and supply could not meet demand, the owner of this company would himself go to a certain island where he had been storing this colony of sickly monkey's and physically capture them himself. He would then bolster supply with these diseased monkeys.

The problem being that this island was now exclusively populated with diseased monkeys, this was the perfect environment for a breeding ground of new viruses, evolution may have been given a helping hand. Basically this one unknown island is believed to be a ground zero hotspot for the deadliest organisms known to man in recent years. Its location is unknown and the W.H.O. never pursued it because it was kept quiet by an obtrusive and corrupt company focussed on monetary gain.

In the span of 500 miles several new variants of Ebola were discovered in very short spaces of time along the Congo, each time it was slightly different but just as deadly. Incidentally these same locations were where AIDS first emerged and started taking hold too. Yes you read that right, Ebola and AIDS sprang up very close to each other and in a very short span of time of each other, is this a coincidence?

The myths of monkey's surrounding the emergence of AIDS is not a coincidence, but the myth of it being driven into a human population by some unknown person having sex with an infected simian has no basis in fact. The problem is that Ebola is not suited to monkey's as a host, the reason being is that it kills them far too quickly, Ebola came from somewhere situated around the Ebola river in Africa (remember viruses are named after the locations in which they originated). Nobody is sure where it actually came from or how the monkeys contracted it, or how it then made the jump from simian to human. The exact same situation as AIDS and Marberg. Some speculate it could have jumped via people eating infected meat, to having a bite from a spider, the truth is, it's an absolute mystery. Oh and before you feel like claiming the government may have had a hand in creating it, think again. Every time a case emerges bio-facilities the world over, the very same facilities accused of creating these very viruses, actually scramble to secure samples for study.

People have searched for the root cause over the years, but all attempts have been futile. From time to time a new variant will spring up in an isolated location, such as Uganda and Sudan, ravage a village and then just as quickly burn out again leaving little trace and people scratching their worried heads. It has wiped entire villages and hospitals off the map in Africa, which has pretty much gone unnoticed and unreported in the western world, but it's either contained or burns itself out due to the intensity and amplification of the variant. The world has been very lucky so far, because for all the damage this viral contaminate has actually wrought, it has yet to break out into a dense population and truly take hold like AIDS has, but one day it will, and microbiologist's the world over will have their worst nightmares realised.

The people who study 'category five' threats, such as at the facility in Porton Down in England are terrified of Ebola, the vast amount of microbiologists wont go near it at that level, they choose instead to study safer things such as Anthrax and Spanish Flu, because to put it quite simply Ebola is the deadliest organism known to man. It makes even the soundest of minds in the field tremble with fear at the very thought of having to go anywhere near it.

For example, Ebola is so deadly that if only four or five particles in total were to enter an unprotected orifice, it would be enough to cause 'extreme amplification' and your life would be over. There's no cure and it kills you in the most horrific way imaginable, although different mutated variants have slightly different speeds and minuscule differences in symptoms, this is generally what occurs...

(Be warned this description is pretty graphic)

For the first five to seven days you could be virtually symptom free.

On day seven you will start to feel a headache behind your eyes.

You will be disorientated and your eyes will swell and go bright red.

Your eyelids will droop and become none functioning.

This will be followed by a bad stomach, vomiting and diarrhoea.

You will cough up a flem like substance and it will be flecked in red and black.

You will develop a speckled rash of red and yellow pustules, followed quickly by inflammation and bruising over your entire body.

Your eyes will start to bleed; quickly followed by your nose ears and anus.

In men their testicles will swell and begin to rot, in women the vagina will do similar along with breast tissue as the virus collects and is drawn to those areas for unknown reasons.

You will still be concious and alert but you will grow agitated and be prone to violent outbursts.

By day nine you bleed from every orifice as your blood behaves similar to that of a haemophiliacs.

Your stomach lining will slush free and be digested and expelled either through the anus or by vomiting 'black vomit'.

Vomit will be jet black and continuous as your internal organs break down as the virus turns them into a literal soup, starting with the liver and kidneys.

You will develop blood-clots that block arteries that form a 'pavementing' of dead tissue as urine enters the bloodstream.

Your heart will bleed into itself and your brain will start haemorrhaging internally killing all semblance of the concious you one stage at a time. This is known as 'sludging'

You will stare out into space with red eyes as the part of your brain controlling facial control is paralysed and destroyed. By this time the concious you will have been eroded into a shell of the instinctive primitive brain.

Your intestines begin to bleed into themselves as the virus amplifies using the collagen that the body uses to glue muscle to skin as a bed of replication.

By day ten if not already dead your face will begin to detach from your body as your internal systems are destroyed and broken down. By this time you should have already lost the majority of blood your body had to offer as it's expunged and excreted through your mouth nose anus nipples and finally through the pours in your skin.

In the final stages your body will convulse, this is believed to be the viruses final trick as your blood will be so thin that it can be flung and smeared in the hopes of finding another host. The upper section of your tongue will peel away and be excreted through the anus or expelled via vomiting the continuous black blood.

Your liver and kidneys are now soup as your intestines fill with blood and dissolved organs.

As you die your body will purge and in some cases rupture under the internal stress, the escaping fluids hopeful of seeking out a new host to infect.

Your body is rapidly turned into gelatine, the only things the virus can't damage is the skeletal system, teeth and some forms of muscle. It's highly efficient, and one of the purest viral contaminants known to man. It's structured upon RNA (an ancient form of DNA) and is also speculated that it could be a descendant of some of the oldest lifeforms on Earth. Certain microbiologists also speculate that it can't really be described as alive as the way it works it simply replicates and explodes, it has been described as "pure motive without will". Which is a chillingly accurate way of describing how it operates. I'm unable to even show you any images of what it actually does because they're simply to graphic. A single droplet of vomit or infected blood can contain upwards of two hundred million viral components. All it takes to guarantee certain death is around five of those.

Ebola is one of the most painful and disturbing things nature has ever concocted; it's highly infectious and carried either sexually or through the transfer of blood, and can be carried through droplets on the air. Yes that's right, it's an air-born virus too. It's also cross jumping, meaning it has no issue jumping and hiding from species to species, it's been found in simians, people and lizards, all of which contracted the same symptoms, but it's not known where it originally sprang from, and that's what scares people most, because whatever it is, it's capable of spreading it over large distances as a host, but the zero case, the source that first gave it to the monkey's, is the ultimate unknown. Maybe it ate an insect or drank from a standing pool. It's simply not known, it could have come from anywhere.

Interestingly enough though, the first documented case revolved around a person called Charles Monet who visited a remote cave system known as Kitum cave system in Kenya in 1976. A giant cave system where elephants go to break rocks off the wall and eat them to help digestion, and where it's large enough fit several football fields inside. It's unknown how he initially contracted it, but several days later after taking his flight home, he checked himself into a hospital with red eyes while vomiting up blood. Years later when people tried to trace the location of this persons body, nobody could remember where his grave site was located. To this day nobody knows. Interestingly enough a young child who frequented this very same cave system also contracted symptoms similar to Marberg and Ebola a number of years later when doctors traced his movements after locating his parents a number of weeks after his death. This cave may well be the source of Marberg and the initial Ebola strain.

In order for Ebola to be safely studied, microbiologists have to don three layers of protective clothing, including a government sanctioned blue suit. In order to study it you're not allowed to use sharp implements such as needles or scalpels which has the potential to be lethal in a category five bio environment, and if you have jittery hands you're absolutely not allowed anywhere near a facility in general. In fact just for a microbiologist to get close to a category five threat, they have to be an expert in numerous fields and be able to withstand the various vaccine shots needed in order to work in a category five bio environment. Not to mention being called suicidal and crazy by their peers for attempting it.

Nothing scares the W.H.O. and C.D.C. like Ebola does, there's simply nothing deadlier on planet Earth.

For years people have argued that AIDS and Ebola are a man made disease, but that just does not gel with everything that's known about the patterns and spread of these agents, and where they randomly spring up and burn out again as they return to their mysterious life-cycles, only to emerge somewhere else carried by god knows what, to infect god knows who. When these cases emerge bio containment facilities around the globe spring into action, all trying to gain samples before they're destroyed, because each new case may hold a clue to a potential vaccine or a clue to its origin.

It's unpredictable, it's deadly, and it's fast. For example, it can take Ebola only eight days to do what AIDS takes ten years to accomplish. The moment Ebola enters the system the immune system shuts down and every single organism in your body (some you will have carried since birth) is given free reign and the banquet begins. It turns your body on itself and uses your body as a means of infecting others. As soon as it enters your system, the battle is already over.

Ebola is the deadliest thing on planet Earth, and has a fascinating parallel history with AIDS and Marberg, and the chances are that those three viruses are the result of one company stockpiling sick simians in one small centralised location; giving these contaminates the ability to mutate and evolve into far deadlier versions than what they initially were, and somewhere out there that island still exists along with god knows whatever else that mutated and is waiting to break out into a population.

Wherever the original sources are for these deadly viral contaminants remains a mystery, but they're still out there somewhere carrying on their mysterious life-cycles, lurking and waiting.

In learning all of this over the last year, I have had nightmares, but it should hold me in good stead to get this book finally finished.

Scary shit indeed. Did you know that RNA can be turned into crystals and under some circumstances crystallization takes places spontaneously, which means that it can last forever in this form and travel through time and space maintaining a viable structure. You might want to do some reading about this subject before you make up your mind as to whether science has had no input into creating this virus.

A General Module for RNA Crystallization

Figure 5. Engineering th
e hepatitis delta virus
ribozyme for facile crysta
llization with the tetraloop
receptor/ tetraloop crystallization module.

Read this.

Hemorrhagic Virus Update

The other is that they will be kicking off an initiative to deal with hemorrhagic virus's in a new way and the USDA will have no accountability and
will not have to go through the traditional regulatory process. That has been eliminated.

Clostridium Update
Watch an increase of clostridium in our food (scientist claim the new virulent resistant clostridium, they do not have a clue where it came from, ha!)

http://bstr521.biostr.washington.edu/PDF/2011%2025%20RNA%20and%20RNA-protein%20complexes%20V06.pdf

http://cj.myfreeforum.org/archive/calcivirus-hemorrhagic-fever-biological-warfare__o_t__t_2653.html
Invictus maneo

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 23, 2014 7:22 pm » by Troll2rocks

This seems to be quite a popular morbid curiosity online.

Next