The Mysterious Easter Island

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 am » by Flecktarn

nice work slush this island has alot of wierd and wonderful things ,and lots of questions yet to be anwsered :flop:
ImageImage

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 am » by brillbilly

some people dont know about other structures on easter island like these Image

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 am » by brillbilly

Image yes lol on easter island lol :headscratch: :cheers: heres link about easter island http://www.crystalinks.com/easterisland.html
Last edited by brillbilly on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 am » by brillbilly

slushpup wrote:
brillbilly wrote:Image yes lol on easter island lol :headscratch: :cheers:

The construction is similar to Inca work in Peru. Could there be a connection?

i see the same master craftsmans work here and south american and infact all over the world slush and the workmanship on these stones that fit together like they were moulded from butter :headscratch:

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 am » by brillbilly

inca stonework,i see the same master builders work around the world Image

brillbilly

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 am » by brillbilly

slushpup wrote:I would be willing to bet ancient man traveled more than we think and had networks of trade routes that are not known to this day. This would account for such similarities. Learn from each other so to speak.

thats the only real conclusion i have come to,to many buildings in ancient time with way to much techology in stonework, and if i was a builder today and i cut stone like the stones at easter island or peru or egypt i could see that the way i cut stone was the way i was taught,lol diamond tipped angle grinder, but my handy work has its own sig and thats what i see around the world ,the sam sig

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 am » by -Marduk-

Nice Slush! :rtft: :flop:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 am » by Chashmere

My brain is like a sponge when it comes to stories I read, but it shuts down when numbers become involved. Sooo, if times don't jibe, just remember I'm only thinking in story mode.

Ancient Egypt banished the Nephilim when Moses took his people away from Pharoh. So, what happened to them? The giants of history? Maybe some went to Easter Island and erected beacons for those who are lost and homeless. Being in the service of Pharoh building pyramids had already taught them building and carving skills.

Hey, wouldn't that make a great book or movie?

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 am » by domdabears

inca dinka doo.
I love looking at the easter island pictures. almost cartoonish.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you