The mysterious origins of man 2

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 pm » by Alexundersky

Je travaille depuis quelques temps sur une découverte que j'ais fait
et qui est vraiment très étrange ...
Je vous laisse regarder par vous même.
http://lescivilisateurs.eklablog.com/?787478

This is just a théory , but a really strange discovery...

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 pm » by Homosiderum

Ce n'est pas une découverte mais une spéculation fondée sur rien d'empirique. L'Adn parle plus que la ressemblance physique. Et tu sais certaines personnes ressemblent plus à des poules ou a des hamsters, mais n'en descendent t-ils pas moins du singe ?

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm » by Alexundersky

homosiderum wrote:Ce n'est pas une découverte mais une spéculation fondée sur rien d'empirique. L'Adn parle plus que la ressemblance physique. Et tu sais certaines personnes ressemblent plus à des poules ou a des hamsters, mais n'en descendent t-ils pas moins du singe ?

Quand je dis "découverte" je le dis dans le sens d'une trouvaille , une constatation.
Ne soyons pas aussi procédurier...

J'ais aussi précisé que c'est avant tout une théorie.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 pm » by Svaha

homosiderum wrote:Ce n'est pas une découverte mais une spéculation fondée sur rien d'empirique. L'Adn parle plus que la ressemblance physique. Et tu sais certaines personnes ressemblent plus à des poules ou a des hamsters, mais n'en descendent t-ils pas moins du singe ?

That's what I think too,
Neanderthal probably went extinct because they could not adapt to changes in the habitat.
My son once told me we come from the stars, dust / meteorites and that's what I believe, the entire universe is filled to the brim with life and this is seeded on and interacts with all other life.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 pm » by Alexundersky

Neanderthal probably went extinct because they could not adapt to changes in the habitat.
My son once told me we come from the stars, dust / meteorites and that's what I believe, the entire universe is filled to the brim with life and this is seeded on and interacts with all other life.

I agree.

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:26 pm » by Alexundersky

alexundersky wrote:

I agree.

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:31 pm » by Alexundersky

Some scientifif think we have blood of néanderthal ,this is why they have disappeared.
Looks :D

Nikolai Valuev have a strange skull no ?

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 pm » by Alexundersky

alexundersky wrote:

I agree.

But say me how 4 millions of homos sapiens with primitive strategy and weapons can found and killed so many neanderthalians, just in europe,imagine in the world...
some stupid animals can escape to humans but not a intelligente créature as neanderthal?
And the climat was not a reall problème for the neanderthalian,this explanation is not logic "for me".

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm » by Alexundersky

André Roussimoff alias andré the giant,(a russian man again) ...
ImageImage
looks his skull.

Main habitat of the néanderthalian