THE MYSTERIOUS PUMA PUNKU FOOTAGE

Initiate

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 am » by Elmajiko

Some ppl are always going to believe what they can only see,feel,smell and hear if that, and even if u try to explain anything they would probably give themselves a headach e trying to understand whaT U SAID. in mY OPINION . Dont even bother trying just smile and nod!

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 5:59 am » by Johnthorpe

You can't believe a single thing 'ancient astronaut theorists', a group of five or six highly imaginative guys without a single scientific degree between the lot of them and not one notion in their heads about what is the empirical method of investigation or how to apply it, say. When Giorgio Tsoupolos claims the Puma Punku stones are granite and every person that has ever visited the site says they're red sandstone, who you gonna believe? I would think red sandstone is a whole lot easier to carve than granite is. There's no mention anywhere besides in 'Ancient Aliens' of a block of stone massing 800 tons. The largest block is estimated at 131 metric tonnes based on volume. Okay, interlocking stones cut with uncanny precision, now that's something! But you gotta figure over hundreds of years and a great deal of interest and scholarship in masonry arts that some pretty advanced techniques are bound to come out, and that owing to a civilization's downfall that they could be subsequently lost. Also wasn't there a recorded language of sorts involving bundles of twine and knots? Since a society's legacy is its most valuable asset the natives would have taken all their books with them to the jungle where unfortunately the damp dealt with them or the ability to read them was lost and so they were discarded. That's got to be as good a theory for what happened at Tiahuanco as anything Giorgio has come up with.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 6:35 am » by Mydogma

johnthorpe wrote:You can't believe a single thing 'ancient astronaut theorists', a group of five or six highly imaginative guys without a single scientific degree between the lot of them and not one notion in their heads about what is the empirical method of investigation or how to apply it, say. When Giorgio Tsoupolos claims the Puma Punku stones are granite and every person that has ever visited the site says they're red sandstone, who you gonna believe? I would think red sandstone is a whole lot easier to carve than granite is. There's no mention anywhere besides in 'Ancient Aliens' of a block of stone massing 800 tons. The largest block is estimated at 131 metric tonnes based on volume. Okay, interlocking stones cut with uncanny precision, now that's something! But you gotta figure over hundreds of years and a great deal of interest and scholarship in masonry arts that some pretty advanced techniques are bound to come out, and that owing to a civilization's downfall that they could be subsequently lost. Also wasn't there a recorded language of sorts involving bundles of twine and knots? Since a society's legacy is its most valuable asset the natives would have taken all their books with them to the jungle where unfortunately the damp dealt with them or the ability to read them was lost and so they were discarded. That's got to be as good a theory for what happened at Tiahuanco as anything Giorgio has come up with.

Hmmm
Were to start...
Well with all the degrees the world has..you would wonder why the world is in such a disfuncional mess?...our mba s and chief economists are certianly lacking..socially the globe is more messed up with all the msw s out there..achelogy is nothing more then a loose science...and we have yet to figure out how the super small stuff(quantum) works..so then let's just look at some questionable concerns...one has only to look at midevil europe to see the mastery of the stone mason...but why thousands of years before did they use considerably larger stones when smaller would have been easier for transportation..speakin of transportation..we have probably all seen the huge slabe of rock that is being transported thru the states now...it is an engineering marvel..imagine. The marvel of the ancients shipping this size monsters hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away?why did midevil europe digress in the size of their blockwork? I can't make a statement. On whethe its sandstone or granite but my first thot would be it would be very hardy sandstone to not have been erodded a bit from weathing..any exposed sandstone I've seen rounds out..granite stays sharp edged like that one was...but if the degrees mean that much to you...find a good financial adviSor to plan your retirement
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 pm » by Toxic32

This is one simple method of splitting stone. I'm not saying this is how they did it by a long way. I find it amazing how they made the internal shapes within the blocks. But then again humans are amazing at problem solving as the saying goes where there's a willy there's a way?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 pm » by Germanpils

johnthorpe wrote:You can't believe a single thing 'ancient astronaut theorists', a group of five or six highly imaginative guys without a single scientific degree between the lot of them and not one notion in their heads about what is the empirical method of investigation or how to apply it, say. When Giorgio Tsoupolos claims the Puma Punku stones are granite and every person that has ever visited the site says they're red sandstone, who you gonna believe? I would think red sandstone is a whole lot easier to carve than granite is. There's no mention anywhere besides in 'Ancient Aliens' of a block of stone massing 800 tons. The largest block is estimated at 131 metric tonnes based on volume. Okay, interlocking stones cut with uncanny precision, now that's something! But you gotta figure over hundreds of years and a great deal of interest and scholarship in masonry arts that some pretty advanced techniques are bound to come out, and that owing to a civilization's downfall that they could be subsequently lost. Also wasn't there a recorded language of sorts involving bundles of twine and knots? Since a society's legacy is its most valuable asset the natives would have taken all their books with them to the jungle where unfortunately the damp dealt with them or the ability to read them was lost and so they were discarded. That's got to be as good a theory for what happened at Tiahuanco as anything Giorgio has come up with.

you cant believe anyone, thats why we have our own heads.

you take the statements of the guys in ancient aliens not in the right way.
you havent seen what they have seen, taking this from your post, you havent
seen what i have seen which is important to be able to believe smth from someone.

i give these guys credit cause this is pure inspiration, there are places on this earth yet a mystery, count the great pyramids to it, fact is we know about 10% about it.

saying theres no mention of a larger building block than 800t then your just so wrong.

just look at ancient aliens s01e02.
yet again i see another member registering new to post some complete bullshit without knowing this site, cause its not 3 weeks ago that i posted a thread about baalbek,
which is mentioned in ancient aliens, the largest building block is 21m long, somewhat of 8m wide and weighting ~1.2kt
now this is the largest, but the heaviest block there weights over 2kt.

none can move stones like these, not even today.

another thing is puma punku is indeed made of dolorith, not everything but the incredible stonemasony was made on the dolorith ones.

ancient aliens shows incredible places on this earth which are unknown to most people
and it counts that people get to know about the history and such places that cant be remade today.

i watch ancient aliens to get inspired by the more i see to connect the dots on my own.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Very strange location. I don't think it was dislodged by flood. It looks as if it was torn apart by a very strong power.

The "H" blocks. Someone on AA said door hinges WRONG if anything there was a wedge that went in to hold the parts toghther. (DoveTail)

The area was strewn about from a great power. There was a few Alien pressences at that time (On Earth) and they were fighting for control of the Earth.

This is evidenenced by several eye witnessed accounts in many ancient accounts.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 am » by Opalserpent

cornbread714 wrote:
cryptillian wrote:stone is different than wood

cutting a perfectly straight line in stone is the easiest cut to make

when you stretch a piece of string what shape does it make...a perfectly straight line

the ancients used twine mixed with rock dust and water to make these stone cuts.

they did a very very good job. and the time commitment is truly staggering

the statement that only a laser could cut that straight of a line is crap....the author of the video is looking at the building site through modern eyes. in our society (with power tools cutting at a much faster rate) the only way to ensure a straight cut is with lasers.

but to the ancients the twine took care of that worry. it is impossible to bend a piece of twine when it is under tension and placed in a groove

as for the absence of tool marks, wet sanding takes care of that. again it is the time involved that makes it truly staggering..
construction techniques have been declining at an inverse rate to global population growth.

the houses and condos we make today would be considered less than temporary structures in the eyes of the ancients.

they knew angles...although most had a different way of measuring a circle. but they all had the knowledge of how to recreate an angle.

which isnt really that impressive and i offer you this as an example of how common it is for even simple biological machines to recreate angles. imagine what our enormous brains can do with angles...even 15,000 years ago

This makes sense, but I'm wondering what proof there is of this technique having been used universally. Are you suggesting that this technique was used for the Egyptian pyramids, for instance?

Didn't they find a stone in egypt with obvious saw marks. Woudn't it have taken 1 block every 20 minutes to be laid down to make the pyramid in 20 years or something.
Why haven't any tools been uncovered at puma punku?
I agree this would be an awesome place to visit.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 am » by Hurtswhenipee

opalserpent wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
cryptillian wrote:stone is different than wood

cutting a perfectly straight line in stone is the easiest cut to make

when you stretch a piece of string what shape does it make...a perfectly straight line

the ancients used twine mixed with rock dust and water to make these stone cuts.

they did a very very good job. and the time commitment is truly staggering

the statement that only a laser could cut that straight of a line is crap....the author of the video is looking at the building site through modern eyes. in our society (with power tools cutting at a much faster rate) the only way to ensure a straight cut is with lasers.

but to the ancients the twine took care of that worry. it is impossible to bend a piece of twine when it is under tension and placed in a groove

as for the absence of tool marks, wet sanding takes care of that. again it is the time involved that makes it truly staggering..
construction techniques have been declining at an inverse rate to global population growth.

the houses and condos we make today would be considered less than temporary structures in the eyes of the ancients.

they knew angles...although most had a different way of measuring a circle. but they all had the knowledge of how to recreate an angle.

which isnt really that impressive and i offer you this as an example of how common it is for even simple biological machines to recreate angles. imagine what our enormous brains can do with angles...even 15,000 years ago

This makes sense, but I'm wondering what proof there is of this technique having been used universally. Are you suggesting that this technique was used for the Egyptian pyramids, for instance?

Didn't they find a stone in egypt with obvious saw marks. Woudn't it have taken 1 block every 20 minutes to be laid down to make the pyramid in 20 years or something.
Why haven't any tools been uncovered at puma punku?
I agree this would be an awesome place to visit.

I don't know about the block per miniute / hour figure that was bantied about by the guy with the hair on Ancient Aliens. The idea of slaves has also been questioned. The fact is we don't know what actually happened there!

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 am » by Enlighteddemon

It seems there are still fools who believe we are living during the pinnacle of civilization as if we have accomplished anything of true ground breaking importance on our own as a species ... Garbage, the problem with people as a whole is that they give themselves too much credit, harbor a sickening sense of entitlement , and certainty in the fraction of reality that our vessels are as of yet able to perceive ... I continue to hold a flame of hope -however it so fades- that we as a whole organism will accept our true abilities as a conscious beings ... As well as the infallible truth and knowledge we will have within us all... I see that peices of paper, and material possessions still govern the amount of respect shown to another and their opinions ... I hope we chose to awaken soon for everyones sake
turn your tv off and renew your internet subscription ... it wont be here for much longer

.... the 13 bloodlines of power have spoiled and are now rancid threats to the true nature of humanity!

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 am » by Domeika

I see a lot of posts here about how these blocks were cut, and I'd pose one question.... are any of you considered a manufacturing expert?

I didn't think so. I however am.

The blocks at Puma Punku were not cut with twine and dust. Only a fool that has never cut a piece of stone would believe that. The same kind of fool that would think that the red and pink granite blocks and sculptures at Giza were cut by people pounding on it with stone balls and copper chisels. If they did decide to do it that way, they'd still be beating on them today.

I have milled and turned stone, and saw cut it using diamond and borzon coated tools, and specifically, at Puma Punku, the narrow slots and grooves that were cut, and the small holes put into them, could only be done with tools impregnated with the aforementioned diamond or borzon or done with a laser, if the technology of today were to be employed to do so.

There is another option of how they cut and moved these, and other large megaliths, but that is another subject altogether, and no it's not aliens.

One thing for certain is, archaeologists and anthropologists know zero about manufacturing, and they should refrain from making bold pronouncements without input from industry experts (that would be people who make stuff for a living).

If you've never actually made a part with your own hands, or never actually cut stone with your own hands, you are relying solely on what you have been told and are just regurgitating it. I suggest you actually try cutting a piece of hard stone to test the theories.....and they are just that, theories, of how the stones were actually cut.

As to the age, stone cannot be dated. Pollen however can be. I'd like to see a research team put up a tent around an area of stone (to keep out contaminants) and then lift/dismantle a few pieces of wall stones to take samples from underneath. Whatever was in the air the day they were laid is still there today.

I suggest reading "The Giza Power Plant" and "Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt" by Christopher Dunn

PreviousNext