THE MYSTERIOUS PUMA PUNKU FOOTAGE

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 pm » by Pindz

here is video of ancient site of Puma Punku ..... from Russian expedition documentary... They actually say its older than 12000 BC and the stone was cut with laser technologies, YOU CANT REPRODUCE THIS TODAY . CHECK IT OUT >>>

Initiate

PostThu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 pm » by Mikemess

That's amazing. I want to visit that one day.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 12:06 am » by Captchaos

Great clip/ post Pindz i have seen as most of our members have, video and pics of
Puma Punku, before but in my opinion non as well put together as this showing not just how large the blocks are and how precisely cut they are, but the shear size and the complexity of the architecture at the site. Thanks for the post.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 am » by Ghymmie

Question: alot of these stones look out of place. Am I to assume they were just randomly placed for display after being dug up?

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 am » by jetxvii

Excellent pindz. I can honestly say that these structures had to have had some kind of precision cutting technology. coming from a carpentry background, I can say it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to have perfect symmetry let alone a near perfect seal all the way around.

good post sir.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 2:04 am » by Brothers

I've seen this before about Puma Punku. However, I never looked at it quite like this time. I don't know why I didn't notice or question the complexity of the site and the cutting of the stones. That was better than the Egyptians I would say.

Writer

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 am » by Thejuggla

I would love to see more 3d animation of this place. Like lego blocks.
Wonder what Puma Punku looked like...
"These things are real. I have seen Shit that will turn you White!"

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 am » by Cryptillian

stone is different than wood

cutting a perfectly straight line in stone is the easiest cut to make

when you stretch a piece of string what shape does it make...a perfectly straight line

the ancients used twine mixed with rock dust and water to make these stone cuts.

they did a very very good job. and the time commitment is truly staggering

the statement that only a laser could cut that straight of a line is crap....the author of the video is looking at the building site through modern eyes. in our society (with power tools cutting at a much faster rate) the only way to ensure a straight cut is with lasers.

but to the ancients the twine took care of that worry. it is impossible to bend a piece of twine when it is under tension and placed in a groove

as for the absence of tool marks, wet sanding takes care of that. again it is the time involved that makes it truly staggering..
construction techniques have been declining at an inverse rate to global population growth.

the houses and condos we make today would be considered less than temporary structures in the eyes of the ancients.

they knew angles...although most had a different way of measuring a circle. but they all had the knowledge of how to recreate an angle.

which isnt really that impressive and i offer you this as an example of how common it is for even simple biological machines to recreate angles. imagine what our enormous brains can do with angles...even 15,000 years ago
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 3:06 am » by Cornbread714

cryptillian wrote:stone is different than wood

cutting a perfectly straight line in stone is the easiest cut to make

when you stretch a piece of string what shape does it make...a perfectly straight line

the ancients used twine mixed with rock dust and water to make these stone cuts.

they did a very very good job. and the time commitment is truly staggering

the statement that only a laser could cut that straight of a line is crap....the author of the video is looking at the building site through modern eyes. in our society (with power tools cutting at a much faster rate) the only way to ensure a straight cut is with lasers.

but to the ancients the twine took care of that worry. it is impossible to bend a piece of twine when it is under tension and placed in a groove

as for the absence of tool marks, wet sanding takes care of that. again it is the time involved that makes it truly staggering..
construction techniques have been declining at an inverse rate to global population growth.

the houses and condos we make today would be considered less than temporary structures in the eyes of the ancients.

they knew angles...although most had a different way of measuring a circle. but they all had the knowledge of how to recreate an angle.

which isnt really that impressive and i offer you this as an example of how common it is for even simple biological machines to recreate angles. imagine what our enormous brains can do with angles...even 15,000 years ago

This makes sense, but I'm wondering what proof there is of this technique having been used universally. Are you suggesting that this technique was used for the Egyptian pyramids, for instance?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 13, 2009 3:13 am » by Cryptillian

yes....but only for the really hard rocks.

and the same technique was used in the Americas to build chichen itza near Cancun
and machu picchu

it was used by all civilizations when they were cutting very hard rocks like some granites and especially diorite

cut diorite is found in a lot of temples and ancient civic buildings all around the world
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Next