The net closes in on Prince Philip

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 am » by Malogg

The net closes in on Prince Philip
03-01-12
PRINCE Philip has begun a damage limitation exercise after human remains were discovered at Sandringham.

The Prince is understood to be co-operating with Norfolk police while denying any knowledge of the incident and suggesting they might want to talk to some Chinese gangsters that he has never met.

A royal insider said: "Shortly before the start of the Princess Diana inquest I was staying at Sandringham and came down stairs in the middle of the night to raid the fridge.

"As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Prince Philip and a little Chinese man carrying what looked like a rolled-up carpet. Except there was an arm sticking out. I thought nothing of it.

"The next day I went for a walk in the grounds and waved to the Prince as he and his little Chinese friend threw some petrol on a white Fiat Uno and then set it on fire. I thought nothing of it."

But another Palace source said: "This could be tricky. The pre-Christmas heart attack thing was just a ruse to create the impression that he's too old and weak to cope with a murder investigation. The next 24 hours will be critical.

"Also, we've buried so many people over the years - Princess Margaret's blackmailers, incompetent footmen, animal rights activists. Balmoral is like a giant cemetery.

"So there's no guarantee that this body is connected in any way to the death of Diana. It's probably just some jockey who failed to win the Derby."

Mohammed Al-Fayed, who has long campaigned for the arrest and torture of Prince Philip, said: "He try bury me alive me once. I fight him off. I strong like Geoff Capes."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 201034720/ :o
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 am » by Mydogma

I would love to see the royal family unravel the veil of what tyrants they truely are..onlything about the royals died in a tunnel of lies
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 am » by Slith

Reptillians....ya can't kill them. This fooker is still alive? WTF?

90 year old bypass?

Ooooooooookaaaaaaayyyyyy!

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 am » by Debunkerace

What a silly story, the police have no jurisdiction on Sandringham estate and the courts can't prosecute Prince Phillip, period.
Sandringham House is the private property of the British royal family and under the doctrine of sovereign immunity no British court has the power to sue or prosecute the sovereign in his own courts without his consent.
Prince Phillip can commit homicide or do what ever he want's to do and no one can touch him, (except his wife the Queen!).

Sovereign immunity, or crown immunity, is a legal doctrine by which the sovereign or state cannot commit a legal wrong and is immune from civil suit or criminal prosecution.

In constitutional monarchies the sovereign is the historical origin of the authority which creates the courts. Thus the courts had no power to compel the sovereign to be bound by the courts, as they were created by the sovereign for the protection of his or her subjects.
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 am » by Mydogma

debunkerace wrote:What a silly story, the police have no jurisdiction on Sandringham estate and the courts can't prosecute Prince Phillip, period.
Sandringham House is the private property of the British royal family and under the doctrine of sovereign immunity no British court has the power to sue or prosecute the sovereign in his own courts without his consent.
Prince Phillip can commit homicide or do what ever he want's to do and no one can touch him, (except his wife the Queen!).

Sovereign immunity, or crown immunity, is a legal doctrine by which the sovereign or state cannot commit a legal wrong and is immune from civil suit or criminal prosecution.

In constitutional monarchies the sovereign is the historical origin of the authority which creates the courts. Thus the courts had no power to compel the sovereign to be bound by the courts, as they were created by the sovereign for the protection of his or her subjects.

Truly sic that we believe we arnt slaves and that there equality..some people are truly special
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com