The New Age - (The Enemy Of Christ Exposed) [Viewer Discreti

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 7:46 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am » by Zer0

Haven't watched this bullshit(and most likely wont), but I did want to add that the word "New Age" gets misused alot, simply because you follow a belief system that has been lost but now has started becoming known again, does not make it "New".
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:17 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Otoel wrote:Haven't watched this bullshit(and most likely wont), but I did want to add that the word "New Age" gets misused alot, simply because you follow a belief system that has been lost but now has started becoming known again, does not make it "New".

I know it takes a lot of patience to watch a three hour video. I know new age is of ancient times.
The video just shows why things have gotten so bad and liberal . It starts of with the beginning
in Genesis creation and fall in the garden and how the serpent told Eve if you eat the fruit you will
become a god and know of good and evil and surly you won't die. Then it goes on about how
countries who loose God fall under the rule of tyranny (Russia, Germany ect...). After that
it talks about how America was built and governed by biblical principals and how Yale, Harvard'
and most of the first colleges in america took an oath to Christianity and the bible. Next it
goes on about how people started contacting spirits in the 1800's and wrote books by these
spirits using their body's talking about how god is everything and that a literal god of the bible does not exist but that we all our gods evolving in a higher state. It goes on to name some people of the times
involves Freemason's, Illuminati, Jesuits ect... The story comes to present day new age'rs and show
how people are still being possessed and how the message is still about your a god and you really
never die, that Jesus is at a high level of spiritual evolution but he's not the son of god. The story
goes on about how most churches have lost the true gospel and taken in new age doctrine became
very liberal. The change at our colleges that I mentioned earlier have taken a new age root and
because that they passes a law saying judges can interpret the constitution how they see the world
that's when the took prayer out of school. Talks about Darwin and evolution and how they teach
it in school as fact when really there is no actual facts about it but more so became a religion it self.
It talks about how Satan knew that a virgin would birth the messiah so he try to corrupt the story
of virgin births as pagan virgin birth story (Horus) there's plenty of them. It talks about the
united nation, one world government, one world religion spearheaded by the Catholic church.
It talks about the theosophy society and how it's the most powerful secret society.It covers H.P.
Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Alistair Crowley how musician love him. It covers Georgia guide stones
90% of the population how the want to exterminate Christianity but the rest of the people
the kill will just evolve spiritually while the living experience the golden age.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:29 am » by Noentry

You sound interesting.
I will watch your vid but not today.
Has been bookmarked. :cheers:

I always though they wanted to exterminate all religions.

And bring all under one all encompassing religion.

edit... Anti religion I should say. :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne