THE new HQ for British alien investigators has moved

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 6:35 pm » by Towelie

The wind turbine thing sounded more like a lightning strike to me rather than a tentacled UFO, this other quote made me think ...
December 2008: Shards of ice were catapulted from an 80m high turbine in Peterborough leaving residents fearing for their safety.
Ice forming on the blades and being catapulted had never occured to me untill i read this - if anyone can figure out how to prevent this i bet you could sell the idea . :flop:
Once again great finds Thanx.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 7:43 pm » by Drjones

You know the one thing that bugs me about these UFO's....they have to be highly advanced craft of some type,not all of em mind you....so how come they are crashing all the damn time :?: :oops:
Could someone explain that one for me :?:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 pm » by Towelie

Yeah i find that quite funny aswell they come all this way dodging asteroids and all kinds of things just to hit a wind turbine - or even worse they hit a bigger target the planet, Guess that would explain there fascination with us as it sounds like something wed be daft enough to do.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Yeah i find that quite funny aswell they come all this way dodging asteroids and all kinds of things just to hit a wind turbine - or even worse they hit a bigger target the planet, Guess that would explain there fascination with us as it sounds like something wed be daft enough to do.

Hi m8.....hmm...i know...i also think about how WE..not me or you...lol...the military under NWO control could possibly be SHOOTING these alien ufo's down... :?:
Ok...I'd imagine these space faring highly intelligent and advanced beings as being peaceful with no need for war but then if they have no weaponry you'd still think they would be adavnced enough to dodge missiles and such(Cockpit footage suggests that they have done this).......unless the military has extremely advanced weaponry at it's disposal..I'm certain it does...you know the kind of stuff that the one of the STS missions hinted at with the UFO shooting back into space dodging an apparent firing of some particle beam weapon or something,you know the one right :?:
I think it is more plausible that there have been NO UFO crash retrievals right...NO ROSWELL etc.....But what then do we make of Edgar Mitchell's comments that Roswell WAS VERY REAL and alien craft and visitors recovered :shock:
Could these "alien visitors" and crashed craft actually be US from the future...we are very good at screwing up...look at the LHC...and the numerous shuttle disasters... :?:
This would be a very good reason for secrecy :?:
But then WHY would be travelling back in time.... :?: ....i mean we must be travelling back for a reason....like obviously to change things hopefully for the better...jesus H...could it actually be that even in the FUTURE the NWO are STILL RUNNING THINGS and even the time travel is kept secret,i hope not,you know all that is being done covertly in the future,perhaps in the present timeline the elites have full knowledge of this..... :?: :hmmm:
Who the hell knows,what we do know is that UFO's ARE REAL...but it is just what exactly they are that is confusing the hell out of us.
We need to brainstorm this subject :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 8:44 pm » by Towelie

Ive seen a few ideas that it could be electromagnetism that is bringing them down - although i would assume any craft designed to enter and exit a planets atmosphere would of been constructed with this in mind. it does make more sence though that it is us shooting them down, i just find it hard to believe that they would crash and remember weve had HAARP technology since before 1947(Roswell incident) i can easily imagine this being used to shoot anything down as this can create a huge force - perfect planetary weapon but real dangerous.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Ive seen a few ideas that it could be electromagnetism that is bringing them down - although i would assume any craft designed to enter and exit a planets atmosphere would of been constructed with this in mind. it does make more sence though that it is us shooting them down, i just find it hard to believe that they would crash and remember weve had HAARP technology since before 1947(Roswell incident) i can easily imagine this being used to shoot anything down as this can create a huge force - perfect planetary weapon but real dangerous.

Thanks 8,i dunno....i'd think we could'nt think of ANYTHING that would be advanced enough to deal with some super intelligent alien race and their craft,they would always be like ten steps ahead of us...perhaps i am underselling the ingenuity of my fellow man here,i dunno.
As for HAARP being used,hmm..when you look at the faciltiy it dont look like it holds alot of personnel like cheyenne mountain for instance,you know..it looks to me the sort of place that is only used part-time so to think that when an alien ship is spotted on radar that they then can then co-ordinate something from there is ulikely for me...who knows....anyone know what the inside of the HAARP facility looks like or the amount of personnel located there :?:
That'd help us or me out a bit...i mean the staff have to park their cars and stuff dont they...it could go underground i suppose with a transit system for the workers...that would work.. :?:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 9:34 pm » by Towelie

Yeah but you gotta think there just the HAARP facilitys that people have seen, there could easily be another few military ones around - most of the patents to do with HAARP are held by the military - and this device can output fantastic ammounts of energy then the magnetosphere can multiply that energy by 1000s of times.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Yeah but you gotta think there just the HAARP facilitys that people have seen, there could easily be another few military ones around - most of the patents to do with HAARP are held by the military - and this device can output fantastic ammounts of energy then the magnetosphere can multiply that energy by 1000s of times.

Sounds good my friend....well as a theory...not good as in this is a good thing if it is real.
Yeah the mind boggles at what tech is fully working behind the scenes huh?
I'd like in on some of that info...i mean we've had the rumours of the Aurora going around for like 10 years now,that's old news now....perhaps Gary Mckinnon's cliams of fleet to fleet transfers and non-terrestrial officers is very real and referring to the much talked about secret space program....it would be unreal to think we currently have space marines like in the movie Aliens movies tearing around the galaxy in some super secret craft.. :shock:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm » by Towelie

Its mind numbing once you start to think about it, i saw pics yrs ago of what could be the Aurora with like puffs of smoke coming from behind it - hydrogen ram drive amazing tech.
It baffles me at times i look at my Tv - why is it a flat screen i should be watching a hologram - why is my computer so slow when even Kawasaki(i think it was them) have won awards for re-arranging atoms into shapes/patterns, if Kawasaki can do this why arent i using a quantum computer.
Were at an amasing level of technology now, and a lot of people still accept that the stuff we came up with 100 years ago is the best weve got :o .

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 am » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Its mind numbing once you start to think about it, i saw pics yrs ago of what could be the Aurora with like puffs of smoke coming from behind it - hydrogen ram drive amazing tech.
It baffles me at times i look at my Tv - why is it a flat screen i should be watching a hologram - why is my computer so slow when even Kawasaki(i think it was them) have won awards for re-arranging atoms into shapes/patterns, if Kawasaki can do this why arent i using a quantum computer.
Were at an amasing level of technology now, and a lot of people still accept that the stuff we came up with 100 years ago is the best weve got :o .

Yeah we both would like to be flies on the wall i Area 51...MIT...etc you know what i mean :?:
Damn they invented the invisibility cloak last year...i mean...can you imagine that being used on aircraft now..i can....brings new meaning to the word stealth.You only have to look at recent movies to see just what THEY might and probably have working behind the scenes...Eagle Eye for one...the surveillance capabilities...well that'd mean this message was being read in that case to the AI intelligence monotiring it....SCREW YOU :flop: