THE NEW WORLD ORDER STAGED ALIEN LANDINGS CONNECTION

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm » by Believenothing

If you ever needed convicing of the GLOBAL STAGED ALIEN LANDINGS that are going to take to place to usher in the NEW WORLD ORDER before or during 2012 then look no further than the discovery channel. It was called conspircy theory crazyness many many years ago to believe in aliens and ufos and ancient aliens tinking with our DNA, before you had to research now its pooring outta the mainstream via the discovery channel, the FAKE disclosure project and poor Hawking that they keep wheeling out spreading the FEAR THAT WERE ALL GUNNA DIE......leaving people to cry out WE NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE US!!!!!! OUR GOVERNMENT IS CORUPT OUR PLANET IS FUCKED SAVE US SOMEONE SAVE US ...SOMETHING SAVE US!!!! All aliens have been from the start is reverese phycology to believe in them and research them. Aliens are the catalyst for the NWO, the catalyst for SOMETHING/ONE TO SAVE THIS FUCKUP OF CIVILISATION, HUMANS ARE BAD THEY KILL AND RAPE EACH OTHER THERE SO FUCKING BAD WE NEED SOMETHING OUT THERE TO SAVE US WE NEED ALIENS THAT CREATED US, THAT GAVE US KNOWLEDGE, THEY WILL SAVE US AND SHOW US HOW TO LIVE, THEY SHOULD BE OUR LEADERS!!!! YES YES YES YES YES

If only this was just fiction, everything points to this one global phyops. Wait wasent Jesus supposed to make his come back tour about now? Well heres were it comes together, we will be told that Jesus was an alien, that his message RELIGION was infact ALIEN TEACHINGS and that the current ROYAL FAMILY ARE HIS DECENDANTS (dragon bloodline), basically jesus had children. PRINCE WILLIAM will be pushed forward as the NEW MESSIAH, THE RETURN OF THE KING. the FAKE DISCLOSURE PROJECT will push out that we used to live on mars till we fucked it up, came to earth messed about with the primative life to basically create slaves (LOW MARTIAN GENES, HIGH APE GENES CREATING HUMANS). The pure breed MARTIANS bred with these slaves(HUMANS) and created the ROYAL FAMILYS who have kept there blood pure (HIGH MARTIAN GENES) for generations ruling over the HUMANS. Till the HUMANS fucked it all up by following there own path and politics to the point of the destruction of the world WHEN THE TRUE MARTIANS which have been hiding on the fucking moon, come out to save the day, show humans the errors of there ways, tell them that were all alien, all one family and that we have the technology, THE ORGINAL RELIGION that they brought to HUMANS through christ and the other bullshit religious leaders and basically they want to SAVE MANKIND AND HAIL TO THE FUCKING MARTIANS WHICH ARE OUR CREATORS AND FAMILY!!!! HAIL TO PRINCE WILLIAM FOR BEING OUR PRINCE OUR KING!! NO MORE COUNTRYS NO MORE FREEDOM WE ARE IN COMPLETE SERVITUDE TO OUR CREATORS!!!!

and so begins the New World Order

If you have just read that drop the whole conspiricy reasearch for the LOVE OF GOD!! 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE GONE FOR THAT FANNYFART OF A PLAN THE ELITES HAVE COME UP WITH FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER. LIVE THESE LAST YEARS DOING WHAT YOU WANT BUY THAT CAR ASK THAT GIRL FOR HER NUMBER FORGIVE EVERYONE WHO HAS WRONGED YOU SMOKE THE CHRONIC BOOK THE HOLIDAY JUST DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS GAY CONSPIRICY BECAUSE THIS IS ALL THE COCKSUCKING ELITES GREATEST MINDS COULD COME UP WITH!!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm » by Germanpils

your right, i also believe the NWO will arrive with a fake ufo mass landing, especially on 21.12.2012.

a fake ufo mass landing would get the impression for us to believe in them.

we can only hope that the real ETs will arrive and help us, either blow this planet up to get rid of this mass depression in this world with ALL currupt governments or just destroy the governments....

i could also believe the real ETs have observed us for thousands of years, and also recently,

i think they know about this mass depression right now, because of that one crop circle with the message on it..."beware of false gifts and broken promises [...]
believe, there is still good out there[...]"

i believe they know whats going on, and as the mayas stated, they will arrive on 21.12.2012.

but the NWO will arrive earlier, either 2011 or 2012. they will or are planning it already...

we can only hope....

you are right in all aspects i think.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 5:57 pm » by Raphael

:flop: bump

the scam to replace jesus will be the alien

only way to make awesome nature look ordinary is to make up shit that DEFIES nature

like the wanker called the son of god who walks on water
or the mortal man who walks on the moon

or the aliens who are returning for the harvest?
:clapper:

you all lost your minds.
jesus and alien freaks of nature :dancing:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm » by Believenothing

Hey raphael

you post alot, just want to know where your heads at if that cool

Do you believe in God? what do you think this reality is? What created everything?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm » by Raphael

believenothing wrote:Hey raphael

you post alot, just want to know where your heads at if that cool

Do you believe in God? what do you think this reality is? What created everything?

which god
dude
I want you to tell me first
who your god is?

go for it

and if jesus is taken LITERALLY
keep it ALL to yourself

I do not need to hear more bullshit about the miracle worker
ImageImage

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm » by Believenothing

I dont believe in GOD and i dont believe in any religion

so........

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:33 pm » by Raphael

believenothing wrote:I dont believe in GOD and i dont believe in any religion

so........

not science
the answer is found in the metaphysical
where the observer affects the observation

take it from there
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm » by Glenn

raphael wrote::flop: bump

only way to make awesome nature look ordinary is to make up shit that DEFIES nature

you all lost your minds.

Go somewhere else you lunatic. :hell:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm » by Believenothing

If the observer affects the observation, what creates the object that is observered?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 6:39 pm » by Raphael

glenn wrote:
raphael wrote::flop: bump

you all lost your minds.

Go somewhere else you lunatic. :hell:

ah glenn is either a I believe in the UFO, kinda wanker
or a jesus the sky is falling plebe?

either way THEY have set you, ewe, and u up to look UP dude.
duh
don't worry ewe, you and u won't miss a thing.

fuck god help us
folks are soooooooooo IGNORANT
ImageImage

Next