The Next Financial Crisis

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm » by Mystery747

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis

Upload to Disclose.tv

What do you all think about these facts?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm » by lamonema

Plain and simple, we are screwed. However, what good is money when it can devalue below the match that would light it?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm » by Aquarius

Crisis isn't the word. The word I'm looking for to describe this, should be more informative to the fact that this is, completely, a planned operation whereby economics is the tool used to enslave whole nations, until those that manipulated this situation have complete financial dominance of the world.

This monitory system has been designed to do this. When the British Empire returned sovereignty to their colonies, they were smart enough to withhold complete control of the monetary system.

There's no going back now. We have been rightly fucked over.

I think we should all return to the barter system, you grow weed, I'll grow food, she can brew the wine, he can entertain and play music, that lad can teach the kids how to hunt, read and fish. Any money we have should be spent on silver and combined together to get started.

I mean essentially, this move will bring us to a point whereby everyone will loose their faith in the present monetary system. And that is probably expected by the oppressors, hence the time will come to introduce the RFID chip. What if we all say fuck off, and return to paying for something with something of equal value??
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm » by Drjones

aquarius wrote:Crisis isn't the word. The word I'm looking for to describe this, should be more informative to the fact that this is, completely, a planned operation whereby economics is the tool used to enslave whole nations, until those that manipulated this situation have complete financial dominance of the world.

This monitory system has been designed to do this. When the British Empire returned sovereignty to their colonies, they were smart enough to withhold complete control of the monetary system.

There's no going back now. We have been rightly fucked over.

I think we should all return to the barter system, you grow weed, I'll grow food, she can brew the wine, he can entertain and play music, that lad can teach the kids how to hunt, read and fish. Any money we have should be spent on silver and combined together to get started.

I mean essentially, this move will bring us to a point whereby everyone will loose their faith in the present monetary system. And that is probably expected by the oppressors, hence the time will come to introduce the RFID chip. What if we all say fuck off, and return to paying for something with something of equal value??

Thank you sir, count me in...top stuff !! :flop: :flop:
Thanks for the documentary, have'nt seen it.
Oh yeah these banker trash know EXACTLY what they are doing folks!