PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 am » by -Marduk-

ayaflash wrote:
ayaflash wrote:LISTEN carefully at the end of this clip

Upload to Disclose.tv

it`s gonna happen folks.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:43 am » by Llhlhljh

If Arnold becomes president we will have war with aliens.
u r salsa

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 am » by Otomon

anuki wrote:
otomon wrote:Death to America!!!

You get bloody mad if someone talks like this bout israel,
why you do what you oppose...

What the fuck? I don't give a flying fuck about USA or Israel... but USA is fucking shit up at the moment so it must be brought down.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 am » by Ayaflash

ironshroom wrote:
ayaflash wrote:
ayaflash wrote:LISTEN carefully at the end of this clip

Upload to Disclose.tv

it`s gonna happen folks.

surely you aren't serious...

"i am serious, and don't call me Shirley" - Leslie Nielsen

oh but i am serious...i truly believe he will be president someday.

just wait and see.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 am » by Anuki

otomon wrote:
anuki wrote:
otomon wrote:Death to America!!!

You get bloody mad if someone talks like this bout israel,
why you do what you oppose...

What the fuck? I don't give a flying fuck about USA or Israel... but USA is fucking shit up at the moment so it must be brought down.

Wha, oke, but who ís USA?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 am » by Otomon

anuki wrote:Wha, oke, but who ís USA?

USA is USA... I dont care about the whole "JEWS RUN THE COUNTRY!!" theory....
The fact is stuff has been done in the name of USA and thats all that matters.
Another country I dont like is fucking Germany.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am » by Ironshroom

why not condemn all nation states while you're at it otomon.

@ayaflash: the only way arnold is becoming president is if the entire fabric of the united states is ripped apart and replaced with a nazi-esque style dictatorship. uhh, let me rephrase that. when things get MUCH worse than they already are and the united states is plunged into a mad max end of the world scenario.

or of course if the globalists actually succeed in creating a one world government the idea of being a natural born citizen becomes redundant.

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 am » by Dustnbones

truthseekerx wrote:I think two-party voters will swing away from Democrats and whomever most effectively utilizes the tea party movement will win.

God help us if it's someone like Palin. She is a disaster waiting to happen.

Ron Paul makes sense for many reasons. That would take a miracle... but miracles do happen.

I've never voted anything but Democratic and there's no way in frigging hell I'm voting for even one Democrate next election. Not in November or in 2012. I made the mistake of voting for Obama the first time; I'm not going to do it twice. I was still living the illusion that everything was the fault of the Bush Administration and it could be changed. I knew about the plans for the NWO and 9/11, but I still had hope that it could change with a change of party. How blind I was! :bang; Obama being elected and charging full speed ahead with his Fascist Policies has opened a lot of eyes to the fact that there's someone else pulling the strings and it's not "We the People" like it should be. I just hope it's opened enough to make a difference and there's a candidate that will actually stand up to the NWO and not sell out. If a miracle happens and Ron Paul somehow wins the primary, I'll vote for him. One thing I am afraid of though is what if somehow Ron Paul gets elected and he turns out to be just like the others? Does anyone else have that fear? I guess I just don't know who I can trust anymore.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 am » by Ironshroom

dustnbones wrote: One thing I am afraid of though is what if somehow Ron Paul gets elected and he turns out to be just like the others? Does anyone else have that fear? I guess I just don't know who I can trust anymore.

after the obama fiasco im sure that's on everyone's mind. the only way to make a decision is to listen to your intuition and do research. look at his advisers and campaign contributors and what those behind him say in interviews, article, books etc...

im sure you don't need me telling you this, but whatever you do, don't listen to the mainstream media. if they're favorable to a candidate you should be extra diligent when researching that person.

PreviousNext