The Next President Of The U.S.A

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 am » by -Marduk-

i would not be surprised if sis dude will be ze next puppet..eh

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 am » by Dustnbones

ironshroom wrote:
dustnbones wrote: One thing I am afraid of though is what if somehow Ron Paul gets elected and he turns out to be just like the others? Does anyone else have that fear? I guess I just don't know who I can trust anymore.

after the obama fiasco im sure that's on everyone's mind. the only way to make a decision is to listen to your intuition and do research. look at his advisers and campaign contributors and what those behind him say in interviews, article, books etc...

im sure you don't need me telling you this, but whatever you do, don't listen to the mainstream media. if they're favorable to a candidate you should be extra diligent when researching that person.

Oh don't worry about that. I can't even stand to watch mainstream for more than 30 seconds. It sickens me to watch the games and propaganda. No newspapers either. Thankfully, I've done a full 180. I use strictly Alternative Media for my news now. I quit watching TV for the most part too. Just HBO and Showtime Series.. Can't seem to give them up!

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 am » by Liveecarbme

Ahem...check out MY theory:
So I think Rod Blagojevich will be aquitted of all charges and will run for president...and he'll WIN. :ohno:

...either that or Senator Roland Wallace Burris :think: will run for President and win off the black vote in Obama's wake.
Or some gay darkhorse... :owned:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 3:45 am » by Septeloid

marduk2012 wrote:i would not be surprised if sis dude will be ze next puppet..eh

Upload to Disclose.tv

Never again, will a BEARD get to the white house.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 pm » by Aquarius

So reading through comments, people are resigned to the fact that we are in for another 4 years of lies, manipulation, greed, fear and war mongering etc, and there's fuck all anyone can do about it. And why is that, because everyone feels that the majority of America is dumb and clueless, because people will flock to the #1 candidate due to media influence. That's probably correct.

So basically all hope is lost, and we must grin and bear it. That's the solution.

Well holy shit, I'm not American, I'm not planning on staying here much longer, my exit strategy has been in place for 3 years now. But I've grown to love this country and it's people. Granted I've been confined to Northern California, where people are free thinkers and have outspoken individual opinions. But you can still fight for what is right, avoid media influence, or use it to point you in the right direction. As in the opposite direction that they tell us. And I don't mean between Republican and Democratic, they're all the one. I mean to the person that nobody thinks has a chance. Maybe he doesn't, most probably will wilt away before the final decisions. But fuck sake, exercise your right to voice your free independent opinion. What's stopping you? Yes it might be in vain, but you can take comfort in the fact that you followed your heart/instinct, you didn't let the combine influence you. You are an individual.

You never know what might happen, the fact that so many people vote for a guy who is standing up to the establishment, may influence people in future campaigns. It's gonna be a long road to recovery, but it can start with you. And it will build up.

I'm not an outspoken activist or anything, this is the only time I get political ever, here on DTV. But when I hear how people feel, I have to try and influence them. Not to do what I want, but to do what they feel is right for them and their family, in the long run. So just do it.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm » by Dismalcorpse

I'm not sure where people are getting the info they think its going to be a palin/beck ticket. has something happened to make this unfortunate pairing more likely?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm » by Santaownsyou

Randee of the redwoods for president

Upload to Disclose.tv

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm » by lamonema

I sat around one Saturday and thought about the state of California, this was about 4 years age. I thought what is not wrong with the picture? How the hell is "Arnie" a governor with a party of representation, he was not born in America? Wait :idea: Maria Shriver - wife - Kennedy's, Hollywood, rich. Arnie may not be qualified as a candidate for US President, but what about Maria? Media Queen extraordinair, you might assume with so many years in the MMS, that she would have some dirt on powerful people. How much infleunce was on her behalf in order for Arnie to get the Governor position? I mean yes he is popular in Cali and around the world, and for a really crappy actor he is loaded. We have always allowed money to determine political placement, not just in the campaines but also at the polls. So what can't be wrong with this?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 6:08 pm » by Truthseekerx

otomon wrote:
anuki wrote:Wha, oke, but who ís USA?

USA is USA... I dont care about the whole "JEWS RUN THE COUNTRY!!" theory....
The fact is stuff has been done in the name of USA and thats all that matters.
Another country I dont like is fucking Germany.

Is there anything you do like? All you seem to do is whine and complain and swear, for no apparent purpose.

Sounds like you need your diapers changed.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 8:01 pm » by Flecktarn

ironshroom wrote:arnold will never be president (thank god). son of an SS officer and admittedly not born in the USA are 2 strikes so big the umpire just called him out anyway.

i agree with funnyman. it will likely be palin/beck vs obama for 2012. with ron paul somewhere in the back screaming "i told you so!".

and what about bush jnr ,,son of a evil bastard ,much worse than the ss ,parents both lizzards :D and born without a working brain ..
so the powers that be turned to kenya and got barry in to fill the post ,he did it for the green card its the only way a good muslim boy can get into the usa now ,,,im from england so im going to run for president next time my slogan is going to be ,,were all fucked ,,,sounds better than yes we can ,,,it will get the ghetto vote :flop:
ImageImage

PreviousNext