The Next President Of The U.S.A

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 am » by Ayaflash

my prophecy is that it will be this man.

just wait and see.

HEIL!!!! :peep:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 am » by Funnyman46

He wasn't born in America so, not gonna happen. Look for Palin and Beck on the next ticket. Sad, I know :sleep:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 am » by Otomon

Death to America!!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 am » by Ayaflash

and neither was Obama.

we`ll just have to wait and see if my prophecy is right.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Writer

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 am » by Partyboy125

obama was not born in america either unless kenya is now part of the states

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:48 am » by Septeloid

VOTE
ARNIE !!!!

ooops
my bad

Image Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 am » by Ironshroom

arnold will never be president (thank god). son of an SS officer and admittedly not born in the USA are 2 strikes so big the umpire just called him out anyway.

i agree with funnyman. it will likely be palin/beck vs obama for 2012. with ron paul somewhere in the back screaming "i told you so!".

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 am » by Aardvaaks

septeloid wrote:VOTE
ARNIE !!!!

ooops
my bad

Image Image

Politicians are all puppets of a fashion, towing their party line.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 1:52 am » by Endless16

funnyman46 wrote:He wasn't born in America so, not gonna happen. Look for Palin and Beck on the next ticket. Sad, I know :sleep:

And which state exactly was Barrack Hussain Obama born?

Hope Ron Paul get's it, and I'm not even American! :lol:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 am » by Aquarius

This post will probably attract interest, from those that have the interests of only the few at heart.

Well I'd like to put this out there for them to digest. The American public know that the usual 2 horse race is a load of bullshit, that the candidates with the biggest fanfare, the most money to spend on their campaign (blood money from corporate greed), that suck people into their way of thinking through media hype, with their false promises etc, is now transparent for all to see. You've played all your cards, you've gone all in, and we can read your bluff.

When voting comes round, we hold the power. You're destiny sits in our hands, yes the lowly common folk. We're gonna put the squeeze on you. Not me, we. Republicans, democrats, hungry capatalist pigs who only have their own self interests at heart. That's the joys of capitalism, we on the lower tier work our fucking nuts off, for what, to make the guys up top richer, more comfortable, but not comfortable enough, so that they gamble with our money, rob us blind, then make us pay for their greed, all the while keeping us exactly where they want us, seen but not heard.

Well hear this motherfuckers, you've sowed the seeds for your own downfall, you think a new world order is on the horizon, a more controllable, more docile slave for you to use and abuse, I'm afraid you're very wrong. What's on the horizon is your plan failing, a revolution taking place, and your lives turning upside down in an era where it will become survival of the fittest. And guess what, all that pampering, greed and over indulgence will make your survival in this era impossible. I have seen this, it has already happened, history repeats itself, time is in a loop.

So anyone who has an interest in seeing a change, and I mean a change from our point of view, not from their point, you will have the opportunity to play your hand. The system has failed us, it's up to us to change the system. And if it cannot be done legitimately, then woe betide them.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Next