4%
Neither
26%
Both
6%

Total votes : 50
Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 am » by Doogle

Another conspiracy theory revealed as conspiracy fact.
Good on him - easy for me to say I know.

As someone on the FB page commented - Government, if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear, or something like that.

People do actually say that to me, well the way I see it, if I've done nothing wrong then I shouldn't be made to feel guilty. I know it's way deeper than just that though.

Some are saying that he/they must be allowing it to happen for some reason, we'll see.
Nah, well done fella, and may more follow - he did hint there was more to come.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 am » by Rich316

I don't think you're paranoid thinking it's part of something bigger.. It may well be.. There may be some hidden war going on between good guys and assholes.. This is not much different to your co-worker reading your inbox and listen to your phone conversations.. this is just a much much bigger version of that..

You should feel violated, you're meant to be innnocent until proven guilty but it seems this is their way of saying we're all suspects.

Maybe it's just another way of justifying the salaries for hundreds of workers.. I don't know.. seems like lots of money and time is wasted achieving very little.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 am » by Malogg

Anonymous Message Regarding Edward Snowden/1984

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 13 Jun 2013
More updates coming soon;-
see here for more info - http://www.ukanonymousevents.com/opve...

JOIN THE FORUM:-
http://anonuk.anonsource.org/

I'M EDWARD SNOWDEN PAGE BELOW !!! -
www.facebook.com/ImEdwardSnowden

JOIN US ON #NOV5TH
https://www.facebook.com/events/36773...

We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We expect Justice for Edward Snowden
Expect us.
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 am » by The57ironman

.....time to give the old world order a going away party.....a blanket party

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 2:23 am » by Elnorel

They, my friend, wield too much power to be affected by puny matters such as this.

They are so much removed from the norm, you would have a hard time concieving it.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 11:55 am » by Seahawk

A very good interview with Daniel Ellsberg, the Pentagon Papers whistleblower.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Can't wait for Greenwald to release some more of that data he is sitting on. Let 'er Rip, Greenwald! :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

knowing what the nsa are capable of and going public is a death sentance imo if i flipped a coin on this subject it would land on its edge because his interview video features him constanly glancing right as if he is reading something, i cant decide wether this is for real real or for play play same as that woolich murder that smells rotten too it feels like its all leading up to something big some kind of orwellian truth and a ww3 but i feel the enemy wont be islam and russia i feel the enemy will be us as in russia and america along with china and Israel all working together to murder their own citizens pitting them against eachother in mass with famine, war and disease because they simply dont need them anymore

´you dont have to be jewish to be a zionist´

i think putin Obama cammeron, bush, rothchild, rockafella, queen, chinese emperor all ´zionist´ because the order of lucifer have finally gotten control of the whole world
and A great culling is on us.

thats what i think
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm » by Tjahzi

Seahawk wrote:A very good interview with Daniel Ellsberg, the Pentagon Papers whistleblower.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Can't wait for Greenwald to release some more of that data he is sitting on. Let 'er Rip, Greenwald! :flop:

good shit :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 4:01 pm » by mediasorcery

well, if they have nothing to hide[alphabet mob], what are they so afraid of then?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm » by Killtylerdurden

mediasorcery wrote:well, if they have nothing to hide[alphabet mob], what are they so afraid of then?

Doesn't this work both ways?

"NSA: If you have nothing to hide, why are you so afraid?"

PreviousNext