Neither
26%
Both
6%

Total votes : 50
Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm » by Slith

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/travel/sn ... ?hpt=hp_t2

He should come to Canada. Everyone gets in. He'll get free healthcare, a car, a 4 bedroom house that you pay $200.00 a month for, welfare, clothing....everything

If he comes right now, he gets an additional house for only $9.99. That's right folks, only $9.99.

But that's not all........... If you agree to the additional house, we'll throw in a Lambourghini Gallarrdo for the low low price of $1.99

Shipping and handling payed for by taxpayers

Not that I'm bitter

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 pm » by The57ironman

...from Snordster

Published on Jun 26, 2013
The awful sound of hammer hitting nail is louder than you can imagine after understanding this timely piece by Jon Rappoport: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/201...

Sometimes cognitive dissonance, which used to be called contradiction, rings a gong so loud it knocks you off your chair. But if you're an android in this marvelous world of synthetic reality, you get up, put a smile back on your face, and trudge on...

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1hP6F5i98
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 pm » by Seahawk

LIVE NOW

Is Edward Snowden a criminal? Turthloader LIVE with Myles Dyer, Charlie Wolf and Jim Killock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igjGVMlRdRk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

DSTV Commentators have some clout, because I just heard RT talking about the Snowden "Saga"...Right now; probably about 5 minutes ago. Anyway, I have been trying to find Edward's "Families" input into all of this, and nothing....

Maybe it is because those in Hollywood Incorp. are still trying to find unknown actors to give us all an Oscar winning performance. Where is Edward's family??? No concerned family... just a 'Girlfriend' of a Man who likes his feminine body type, who is suddenly news: and not much coming from her. This is a Corporate set-up to condition the public that spying on them is acceptable if it makes money and creates "Jobs"...Wait for it.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:55 pm » by Seahawk

Lips of Lucifer wrote:DSTV Commentators have some clout, because I just heard RT talking about the Snowden "Saga"...Right now; probably about 5 minutes ago. Anyway, I have been trying to find Edward's "Families" input into all of this, and nothing....

Maybe it is because those in Hollywood Incorp. are still trying to find unknown actors to give us all an Oscar winning performance. Where is Edward's family??? No concerned family... just a 'Girlfriend' of a Man who likes his feminine body type, who is suddenly news: and not much coming from her. This is a Corporate set-up to condition the public that spying on them is acceptable if it makes money and creates "Jobs"...Wait for it.

Maybe so.

They did put his father out there- once, that I know of- Telling Edward "Don't release any more information." But I'm sure that there wasn't any type of coercion involved. :wink:

I think you're right. If things were "copacetic," I would think we'd be seeing more of the family members.
Kind of odd.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:59 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Multinational Corporate spying is already legal, but it still takes a sheep's tick in a box to use their online info/privacy for profit. What is happening now, post Snowden, is that public right to tick that online box will fall away in a global legal framework that will default by Public Opinion. The Global Corporate Powers will put through an 'Executive' order that will make online personal info available to all Multinational Corporations without the consent of the herd due to disinterest through distraction and conditioning. This is about control and the wealthy/valuable lives of the 1% who see their positions of entitlement by cunning and subterfuge as a natural right. Watch this happen. :hell:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Seahawk wrote:
Lips of Lucifer wrote:DSTV Commentators have some clout, because I just heard RT talking about the Snowden "Saga"...Right now; probably about 5 minutes ago. Anyway, I have been trying to find Edward's "Families" input into all of this, and nothing....

Maybe so.

They did put his father out there- once, that I know of- Telling Edward "Don't release any more information." But I'm sure that there wasn't any type of coercion involved. :wink:

I think you're right. If things were "copacetic," I would think we'd be seeing more of the family members.
Kind of odd.

Thank you Sir...I was all for Edward. This good looking Geek hero (I'm Prettier) changing the world for the better. But more and more this whole Saga is turning out to be a cheap online soap opera, where we all wait with baited breath for the next episode. I'm getting that Hollywood vibe in this Saga.

There's is a Film Director out there on the Intelligence Agency's payroll that's punching the air in front of the massive mirror in it's mansion telling itself what a precious cunning boy it is..

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 pm » by Seahawk

Tech
6/20/2013 @ 7:48AM

Project Chess: How U.S. Snoops On Your Skype

If you thought that the U.S. government only tracks meta-data on your calls or scoops up your Facebook page and YouTube videos, think again. Skype — a subsidiary of Microsoft since October 2011 when Redmond bought it for $8.5 billion – operates a program that makes it easy for the government to snoop on your Skype calls.

In 2008, when it was an eBay subsidiary, Skype began Project Chess, “to explore the legal and technical issues in making Skype calls readily available to intelligence agencies and law enforcement officials,” reports Bits.

Anonymous sources, seeking not to damage their business links with the government, told Bits that “fewer than a dozen people inside Skype” developed Project Chess at the same time that Skype was disputing legal issues with the government.

Project Chess continued when eBay sold Skype for $2.75 billion in 2009 to Silver Lake Partners, Andreessen Horowitz — whose founder, Mark Andreessen was then an eBay board member, and Index Ventures.

In 2012, a Skype executive denied that then-recent changes in Skype’s technology were made on orders from Microsoft to smooth law enforcement’s glide path to snooping.

Whether that denial is more than PR puff, the PowerPoint slides leaked by former Booz Allen employee, Edward J. Snowden, indicate that Skype joined Prism on February 6, 2011 – before Microsoft bought it.

Back in June 2008, Skype told CNET that it could not comply with law enforcement requests to snoop on Skype calls.

Jennifer Caukin, then Skype’s director of corporate communications, told CNET, “because of Skype’s peer-to-peer architecture and encryption techniques, Skype would not be able to comply with a request for live interception or wiretap of Skype-to-Skype communications.”

Microsoft executives would not affirm Caulkin’s 2008 claim that Skype calls could not be wiretapped. And Microsoft declined to comment to Bits through spokesman, Frank X. Shaw.

The government is not the only one snooping on your Skype — so is Microsoft. But don’t worry, according to ajc.com, Redmond is just downloading every Skype message you send that contains a “secure” https URL — such as the kind of link you might use to access your bank account.

A German security portal, Heise Security, was the first to discover Microsoft’s snooping on your https-laden Skype messages. That’s because a Heise reader noticed that Microsoft was accessing https URLs transmitted over Skype. Heise and Ars Technica sent their own test URLs and the same thing occurred, according to ajc.com.

Skype referred ajc.com to its usage policy: “Skype may use automated scanning within Instant Messages and SMS to (a) identify suspected spam and/or (b) identify URLs that have been previously flagged as spam, fraud, or phishing links.”

But that sounds like a smokescreen to me. After all, Heise told ajc.com that “spam and phishing sites are not usually found on https pages.”

I would love to know why Microsoft and Skype are collecting and holding onto my Skype messages. But ajc.com reports, “Neither Skype nor Microsoft is saying what they are doing with the information they are gathering, or how long they are keeping it.”

Perhaps Microsoft is just holding the information for the government to snoop on it. And with Bits‘ reporting on the tight intertwining of Silicon Valley and the National Security Agency, for those who value their privacy, there is increasingly little difference between the two.

Tricia Payer, Vice President at Waggener Edstrom Worldwide said, “Microsoft doesn’t have any information to share.” (with you. :wink: )

http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2013/06/20/project-chess-how-u-s-snoops-on-your-skype/

Very good Show. (Below) :flop:

Interesting Intel History

June 26 2013

Hosts: Steve Gibson with Leo Laporte

Snowden leaks continue, Firefox 22, Project Chess, and more.

"If you use TOR, you are presumed guilty."

Running time: 1:52:1

http://twit.tv/sn410

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm » by Seahawk

This is good. Shows the tide is turning- if we can consider Rasmussen polls legitimate , rounded statistics and a basic barometer of how we feel as a nation. Will it have any type of outward, real effect in our move forward from here? Good question. Maybe it'll get stronger as we learn more. Go white hats!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 am » by handy4321

Slith wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/travel/snowden-places-of-refuge/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

He should come to Canada. Everyone gets in. He'll get free healthcare, a car, a 4 bedroom house that you pay $200.00 a month for, welfare, clothing....everything

If he comes right now, he gets an additional house for only $9.99. That's right folks, only $9.99.

But that's not all........... If you agree to the additional house, we'll throw in a Lambourghini Gallarrdo for the low low price of $1.99

Shipping and handling payed for by taxpayers

Not that I'm bitter

Intuition tells me that this Sowden thing is a smoke-and-mirrors play. None-the less, the principle of the matter should not be over looked. This thing still is an important stepping stone to how we can get back on track. 1) It exposes the lengths that the power-brokers are willing to try to impose upon the people, not only in the western power's nations, but around the globe. Things like this ARE making people question their elected officials world view and indeed, their ethics in general. It seems nowadays, everyone is noticing that something's amiss and they are starting to question what has always been perceived as everyday life as we know it. :owned:

PreviousNext