Neither
26%
Both
6%

Total votes : 50
Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:03 pm » by mediasorcery

there will be some angry folks in white house tonight, hehe
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 3:32 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:there will be some angry folks in white house tonight, hehe

Absolutely. It will be interesting how this effects the US foreign affairs particularly with Russia and Hong Kong.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:there will be some angry folks in white house tonight, hehe

Absolutely. It will be interesting how this effects the US foreign affairs particularly with Russia and Hong Kong.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WOW!! Like some kinda crazy movie this, Ima was shocked lastnight at the messages put on facebook on a certain page, ffs really dunni know where they got their info from but they were ~ Doxing the shit out of nasty folks . . .

Will post some messages later on but nae really wanting to give the source away as Ima dunni want the juice shut down ahahaha but maybe in a week Ima give the source if it is not erased . . .

Great post Willis :flop:
FINALLY THANKYOU UNIVERSE :)
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:31 pm » by Malogg

Here is a wee taste of the Juice ahahaha :lol:

CONFORMITY IS AN ABSOLUTE, NOT A CHOICE!

Glenn Beavers a few comments back had a comment about "The non-Anthony Snowden is lying. Delusional." Well three minutes after I got off of FB, I got Mr. Beavers address, phone number, saw the street he lives on, reviewed all the addresses from where he has moved over the years, learned about his family, saw his residence, his neighborhood, and even got his phone number. As a degreed criminologist I have even performed a summary profile of Mr. Beavers. This will scare him so here it goes--he is a man of color who feels inferior in that he came from a poor upbringing and never quite felt right about himself. He went on to college and struggled to get through finally graduating; however, never living up to his full potential he did manage to secure several positions below his ability to which is directly linked to his inferiority complex. In compensation he attempts to downplay and project his own delusions of grandeur which he holds sacred by posting job titles and employers from where he has worked or is working in a sense that you would get the feel that he is in executive manager and/or has the knowledge and skills to be in high level programming. He takes jobs at psychiatric facilities basically doing demeaning work such as data entry and entry of billing codes in compliance with the DSM-IV and insurance work. He is quite unhappy with his position and has had terrible financial problems over the years and has relocated quite a number of times even within the same geographical region indicating that he is evicted quite often for non-payment of rent. Mr. Beavers know lives in a quaint little neighborhood (although with a very nice view) just a short ways from the Miss. River in St. Louis. The neighborhood is one subjected to urban plight and decay which would be consistent with his profile. And what is striking about Mr. Beavers is the fact that he just doesn't understand my role and the role of guys like Mr. Snowden. Mr. Snowden got the job due to his skill level, I got the job through hard knocks, and mental and psychological capabilities in the area of outthinking my opponent, the enemy whomever it may be, and thinking outside the box. And yes, I got the job not for being some charming little boy scout with political ambition, but for my ability to get the job done with an aire of unwavering tenacity and fortitude. No, I was analyzed by the CIA shrinks during the process and I was found not delusional, although I was said to be a "sociopath." And that is how I got the job. To that I do not dispute, however, I will add I am a "compassionate sociopath" which implies you do not want to get on my bad side. What really perturbs me about guys like Mr. Beavers, they have worked in the psychological field doing the most demeaningful tasks and assignments and then in attempts performs kindergarten analyze of others without a clue and what is even more damning is that he thinks I am delusional, but I am now proving to him just how dangerous these electronic snooping can be by making him an example. And I want to say one thing personally to Mr. Beavers, the government bureaucrats never would get their hands dirty, that is why they hired guys like me you fucking idiot. Can someone copy this and message Mr. Glenn Beavers with it as I cannot message anyone right now as I am blocked by FB. Also by this message, do I need to phone you Glen. I got your home number. Do you want me to put everything out there on FB??? I will tell you this to have a little privy of things to come--I'll let the real Edward expose all the stuff shortly after 9-11 to the present, but I'll expose things from 1989 to 2002 and then go into the systemic failures of the country on the macroscopic sense. And when my real name does go before the pubic and the information is put out there, if you say I'm delusional I will personally sue the crap out of your for defamation and slander. Here I have no grounds because Ed is not my real name. Furthermore, delusional is a symptom of a diagnosis, a psychiatric or psychological diagnosis. You sir have neither the education, skills, experience, training, or license to render such a statement.

I also want to add for Mr. Beavers and all others, now just imagine if I were in political office and found what he said offense and a threat to my hold of power, I could actually order him to have a little threatening visit, to be picked up and interrogated, or worse, made to disappear. The team I was on and the Project was called "The Lost Boys" which was pre-Able Danger. Our response time would have made the best SWAT team or SRT envious as our tactics and capabilities far exceeded theirs as we were trained to operate individually or collectively as a unit as a fail-safe measure. And personally Mr. Beavers, I want you to understand I am not racist. One of the team members were blacker than you could ever be and I loved him dearly, and he was closer to me than my own natural brother. I sweated with him in training, I saved his ass, and he saved mine to many times for me to even count. I don't judge a man from the color of his skin, his SES, his background. I judge a man of his character and his heart. I've profiled you so I know where one of your problems reside--remember this is a different day, a different year, and a different decade. And I love you regardless of all that--but what I find despicable is your refusal or willful ignorance to accept "The Truth", but likewise, don't tread on me. If you don't have something valuable to add, or offer, just observe, and certainly don't open our fucking mouth again from a standpoint of ignorance. Study the art of war, study Japanese maxims, one in particular--"When you know your enemy and know not yourself, you are guaranteed only a 50% chance of victory, when you are ignorant of your enemy and know yourself, you are guarantee only a 50% chance of victory, when you are ignorant of both yourself and your enemy, you are in certain perils of defeat, but when you know yourself and your enemy, you are guaranteed a 100% chance of victory in battle. Mr. Beavers, you are ignorant of yourself and your enemy. I hope I may have enlighten you just a little. The future will be what you and others of this country make it. Who will lead you Sir out of the darkness? A little tidbit on how they gave us the name "The Lost Boys". The darkness represents the night of this nation as projected, the end sort of speak. And the vampires only come out at night, while they have been waiting in the shadows hanging upside on the rafters awaiting for the sun to set. And the real facet that gave us that name was that one of the superior bureaucrats had seen us trained from years, and years of physical abuse in the martial arts, kicking and what have you and looked at our feet, and said, "You all have Lost Boy feet" - "those toes all look like toes of vampires which can hold you upside on the rafters" (Because we all really do have mangled toes-probably some of the ugliest in the history of mankind, especially mine). However, we had tried to make footprints in the sand attempting to follow someone far greater than we could ever be, our prints might not be beautiful and may cast a shadow, but at least we walked in that path for and in the name of "The Truth" in these last days even though we are the soulless sociopaths that society had made, seeded, and groomed. There will be books and movies made of us decades to come, but for now, you have the true story on how we got our name. Remember it! We don't forget and we don't forgive, like Anonymous, but we will let you make it if you do it right and clean it up.

...................................................................................................................................

No one is innocent with the exception of a small child or one without the physical mental faculties to reason. Either you are a perpetrator, or you direct one, if not either, then you know about one, and if neither of them, then you should know but for your slumber or refusal to hear "The Truth" and act upon it. For the law enforcement out there, "just doing your job," well I guess the Centurion was doing his job when he led Jesus to the cross while the mass populate wanted Jesus dead, including the high priests, all for what, refusal and denial of "The Truth." "The Truth" truly is sweet in thy mouth but bitter in thou belly."

I do not have his contact information. I am sorry. I worked from 1987 to 1994 and then again in 2001 to undetermined date because they left me holding the bag. I was a civilian contractor.

Just leaves a thirst for more eh :nails:
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 pm » by Malogg

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm » by Malogg

Snowden arrives at Moscow airport from Hong Kong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23021767

Video inside^^^

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm » by handy4321

I would really like to know how these REAL criminals get off calling a patriot to the American people a criminal! Is revealing the fact that representatives of the the people(the REAL government)breaking the law somehow against the law? If so, WHO'S law? What happened to "see something, say something"? Does this only apply to the average man on the street? What makes these people too good to be judged by the same laws as the rest of the populace?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:yell:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 10:56 pm » by Umbrex

handy4321 wrote:I would really like to know how these REAL criminals get off calling a patriot to the American people a criminal! Is revealing the fact that representatives of the the people(the REAL government)breaking the law somehow against the law? If so, WHO'S law? What happened to "see something, say something"? Does this only apply to the average man on the street? What makes these people too good to be judged by the same laws as the rest of the populace?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:yell:

a true politician ...only a split second passes before her fake smile appears.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm » by handy4321

We do have a remedy for such nonsense.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/141740/Take_Back_America_w_Grand_Juries/

Time for that fourth and most powerful branch of government to step up to the plate! :rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext