Traitor
4%
Neither
26%
Both
6%

Total votes : 50
Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 am » by Hurtswhenipee

I would like to see someone stick a microscope up her ass. What a piece of work.
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 7:57 am » by Seahawk

Published on Jun 23, 2013

Fugitive former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden is due to fly out of Russia in the next few hours in a bid to seek asylum in Ecuador.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 am » by Malogg

Personally Ima think Snowden is a very good actor bahahaha all part of the grand Scheme of it all. . .

Or a very-very brave man that basically has put the deck of cards in the trash can for the HELL of it all, for the only reason of not being remembered as the peoples hero but to be remembered as the treble agent that has had his own agenda at heart of tearing down the vales of the beastlys that think they can conform us all to a life of lost beliefs and in by doing so Ed has set us all free into the knowing of absolute choice of a better clearer path in life.

:mrgreen:

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm » by Icarus1

i think hes fucked , even if he makes it to ecuador how long before hes either hit by a car , slips on a bannanna and falls out of a high window , has a heart attack or simply gets snatched of the street , bunged into a plane and flown back to the good old us of a , he hasnt really thought this through , he was safer in russia.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 pm » by Flecktarn

the woman is a walking car crash ,she spills nothing but crap from her mouth
ImageImage

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 3:33 pm » by SterlingRose

Snowden? more like Snow-job but hey the name was close enuff I do suppose! i call bs on this like Assange who never "revealed" anything current or critical. i hear hez getting a RT channel just like Kokesh did- i'm sure snowjob; i mean snowDEN will get one too...i 've heard Russia has been paying his airfare. they WANTED us 2 kno ; fear is an awesum tool don'tcha noes?

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:08 pm » by Ishtar77

Obama to Medvedev we will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Four days ago,Obama proposes reductions to Cold War-era nuclear arsenal.

Putin Laughs, ha ha, "And by the way comrade Obama, will you cut back on the nuclear defenses system as weeell?"

Obama ," sure boss, BTW I am sending this guy with all these secret government documents."

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:14 pm » by Ishtar77

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm » by E6722maj

fuck that evil lizard bitch. someone should put a bullet in her fucking dome. her and the rest of the shits in power. globally

whatever

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm » by The57ironman

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

PreviousNext