The NSA Prism - Snowden Saga Thread

Is Snowden a Hero or a Traitor?

Hero
32
64%
Traitor
2
4%
Neither
13
26%
Both
3
6%
 
Total votes : 50
Writer
User avatar
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 am

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:39 pm » by Ishtar77


Does Edward Snowden even exist?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... ven-exist/

Does Obama?

Will anyone ever see or hear from Snowden again?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm » by Seahawk


Published on Jun 24, 2013

Watch the full interview with Guardian columnist Glenn Greenwald on Democracy Now! at http://www.democracynow.org/2013/624/where_is_edward_snowden_glenn_greenwald?autostart=true Greenwald, who broke the NSA surveillance stories, talks about the mystery around Edward Snowden and the Obama administration's decision to charge Snowden with espionage.

"What the NSA is doing is both unconstitutional and illegal," Greenwald says. "When Dianne Feinstein says into the camera that there is no evidence she is aware of that the NSA has abused its spying powers, she is simply lying."



Upload to Disclose.tv


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm » by Lips of Lucifer


Here's my 5 pennies worth. I'm neither here nor there on this saga...maybe a bit more there. Mr. Snowden said: Quote: "The greatest fear that I have regarding the outcome for America of these disclosures is that nothing will change...."

From this one can assume that Mr Snowden fears very little for the outcome for himself. Sure, this is his life, and the outcome for him might be bad, but he'd have a huge amount of global support if he presented himself at the alter of the Serpent/Washington DC. You cannot make such revelations and go on the run while pretending to sacrifice for your country...Sacrifice comes with discomfort....Love of country before the self, as Mr Snowden will have us believe. He Put his neck on the block, so why run? Mr Snowden's best shot at Global acceptance is to justify his actions in a US Peoples' Court of law.. He Played the ace, and bluffing makes him look like an agent of Public Agency he wants us to believe is the Enemy.
Last edited by Lips of Lucifer on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18139
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:18 pm » by The57ironman


..several different reports by ABC News, by The New York Times, of the NSA abusing its eavesdropping powers over the last four years, there is a 2011 opinion, 80 pages long, from the FISA court..

the secret court that oversees the NSA. And what it ruled, although the court—the opinion is top-secret and hasn't been publicly released. What it ruled is that the way in which the NSA is spying on American citizens is in violation of the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution, as well as in excess of the limitations imposed by the statute, the FISA Amendments Act of 2008. In other words, what the NSA is doing is both unconstitutional and illegal.




Image
.

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:18 pm » by Rizze


NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culprits!

In this bombshell episode of the Boiling Frogs Post Podcast Show NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us to go on record for the first time with new revelations and the names of official culprits involved in the NSA’s illegal practices. Mr. Tice explains in detail how the National Security Agency targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States. He contradicts officials and the mainstream media on the status of the NSA’s Utah facility, which is already operating and “On-Line.” He reveals the NSA as a Deep State that targets and wiretaps US political candidates for its own purposes. We discuss the latest controversies involving the NSA, PRISM, Edward Snowden, and the spins and lies that are being floated by the US mainstream and pseudo-alternative media. Do NOT miss this revelatory interview.

Image

Due to an overwhelming number of requests we are making this groundbreaking interview open to all-subscribers & non-subscribers. Please do your share as well and support this truly independent alternative. Without your subscriptions and donations we will not be able to continue as the true voice of the irate minority.

Here MP3

From Wednesday, 19. June 2013 but still relevant here.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm » by Rizze


As Tice explains in the podcast:

Here's the big one, this was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It's a big white house in Washington, D.C. That's who they went after, and that's the president of the United States now.

In reading this, I hope you realize that the only people who are still left standing and telling the truth are people who the NSA could not corner with compromising dirt. And because the vast majority of U.S. Senators, in particular, are perverted, deviant, power-hungry monsters with all sorts of disgusting secrets involving under-age children, they are very easily compromise and controlled.
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18139
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 pm » by The57ironman


Rizze wrote:
In reading this, I hope you realize that the only people who are still left standing and telling the truth are people who the NSA could not corner with compromising dirt. And because the vast majority of U.S. Senators, in particular, are perverted, deviant, power-hungry monsters with all sorts of disgusting secrets involving under-age children, they are very easily compromise and controlled.

......................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^






.
.

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

.

Initiate
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 pm

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm » by Lips of Lucifer


Rizze wrote:NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culprits!

In this bombshell episode of the Boiling Frogs Post Podcast Show NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us to go on record for the first time with new revelations and the names of official culprits involved in the NSA’s illegal practices. Mr. Tice explains in detail how the National Security Agency targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States. He contradicts officials and the mainstream media on the status of the NSA’s Utah facility, which is already operating and “On-Line.” He reveals the NSA as a Deep State that targets and wiretaps US political candidates for its own purposes. We discuss the latest controversies involving the NSA, PRISM, Edward Snowden, and the spins and lies that are being floated by the US mainstream and pseudo-alternative media. Do NOT miss this revelatory interview.

Image

Due to an overwhelming number of requests we are making this groundbreaking interview open to all-subscribers & non-subscribers. Please do your share as well and support this truly independent alternative. Without your subscriptions and donations we will not be able to continue as the true voice of the irate minority.

Here MP3

From Wednesday, 19. June 2013 but still relevant here.



:alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm » by Rizze


Lips of Lucifer wrote:
Rizze wrote:NSA Whistleblower Goes on Record -Reveals New Information & Names Culprits!

In this bombshell episode of the Boiling Frogs Post Podcast Show NSA whistleblower Russ Tice joins us to go on record for the first time with new revelations and the names of official culprits involved in the NSA’s illegal practices. Mr. Tice explains in detail how the National Security Agency targets, sucks-in, stores and analyzes illegally obtained content from the masses in the United States. He contradicts officials and the mainstream media on the status of the NSA’s Utah facility, which is already operating and “On-Line.” He reveals the NSA as a Deep State that targets and wiretaps US political candidates for its own purposes. We discuss the latest controversies involving the NSA, PRISM, Edward Snowden, and the spins and lies that are being floated by the US mainstream and pseudo-alternative media. Do NOT miss this revelatory interview.

Image

Due to an overwhelming number of requests we are making this groundbreaking interview open to all-subscribers & non-subscribers. Please do your share as well and support this truly independent alternative. Without your subscriptions and donations we will not be able to continue as the true voice of the irate minority.

Here MP3

From Wednesday, 19. June 2013 but still relevant here.



:alien51: :alien51:


"You haven't listened yet"
Or you are laughing at the boiling frogs, like I did :alien51:
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:32 pm » by Rizze


The57ironman wrote:
Rizze wrote:
In reading this, I hope you realize that the only people who are still left standing and telling the truth are people who the NSA could not corner with compromising dirt. And because the vast majority of U.S. Senators, in particular, are perverted, deviant, power-hungry monsters with all sorts of disgusting secrets involving under-age children, they are very easily compromise and controlled.

......................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^






.


Well I can believe this Iron "It happens" :flop:

Edit to add: Should have put link Source
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook