4%
Neither
26%
Both
6%

Total votes : 50
Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Here's another consequence of Mr. Snowden's actions that really got me thinking...It's the sudden burgeoning market for online secrecy at a price...

Mr Kim.com's ideas have suddenly become the norm where the most Gullible can buy cyber 'security' for only $250, give or take...

The problem here is that all these new online encryption Co's need financing...I wonder from who?...and who is to say that they won't offload their data-bases at a secretly financially viable price?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:57 pm » by Bandanko

man that read like trying to read in a dream

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am » by Seahawk

Lips of Lucifer wrote:Here's another consequence of Mr. Snowden's actions that really got me thinking...It's the sudden burgeoning market for online secrecy at a price...

Mr Kim.com's ideas have suddenly become the norm where the most Gullible can buy cyber 'security' for only $250, give or take...

The problem here is that all these new online encryption Co's need financing...I wonder from who?...and who is to say that they won't offload their data-bases at a secretly financially viable price?

I've read that they can automatically scrutinize any encrypted data. They view it as a possible terrorist involvement, and can look at it "legally." Not 100% sure, but it makes sense that they would do that. Encryption was one of their first 'specialties." Trying to protect yourself in that way might actually get you more attention from them.

Assange, today. (11:12)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 24, 2013

There is confusion about the current whereabouts of the man who exposed secret surveillance programmes in the United States. Edward Snowden was expected to catch a flight from Moscow earlier, heading for Cuba and ultimately Ecuador to seek asylum. But he was not on it - and now the US says it will use all legal means to arrest him.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 am » by Seahawk

Interesting. So, he knew what he was doing when he took the job at Booz- Allen. Hope they don't catch him. They'll go even harder on him for that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 am » by Seahawk

Shit!!! No wonder no one stopped this. They were probably all black -mailed!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 am » by *WillEase*

Look below this comment to related topics.
Why were those threads not merged? :hell:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 am » by Spock

WillEase666 wrote:Look below this comment to related topics.

Unbelievable - I figured it got all over you that I merged the thread. Dude, you really should see a psych about your propensity to butt-soreness. I'm embarrassed for you - the cringe factor is through the roof.

What does, Obama appreciation, the TSA or Race have to do with this subject anyway?

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 pm » by *WillEase*

Spock wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Look below this comment to related topics.

Unbelievable - I figured it got all over you that I merged the thread. Dude, you really should see a psych about your propensity to butt-soreness. I'm embarrassed for you - the cringe factor is through the roof.

What does, Obama appreciation, the TSA or Race have to do with this subject anyway?

Obviously someone merged them too. Climb off your high horse.
Your vanity staggers me. I never cared for the idea of merging threads, no matter who made the thread or who merged them.
By the way, you should drop the "NSA Prism" from the title. Like the MSM coverage, this is not about Prism anymore and only about him. Personally, I think that itself is the conspiracy.

Anyways,
Washington's allegations over US fugitive Edward Snowden are 'unacceptable' as he never crossed the Russian border, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said. As a consequence, any attempt to accuse or threaten Moscow by the US is unfounded. READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/w776yc

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 3:05 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jun 25, 2013

RT talks to WikiLeaks spokesperson Kristinn Hrafnsson about what awaits Snowden, and how the whistleblowing website is involved in his fate.

PreviousNext