The Obama Prophecies???

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Since Linda Newkirk posted her prophetic revelations at the time of Obama's election and inaguration, the Lord has quickened me to understand that two verses in Daniel 7 confirm her prophecies. They also confirm the prophetic dream that the Lord gave to Chercheng Xiong about Obama at the time of the inaguration.

The Book of Daniel, KJV

7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

The USA became the most powerful nation/kingdom at the close of WW2. With nearly 1000 military bases now positioned throughout the world and with American culture emulated in most nations, who can deny that the US has devoured the whole earth. America is definitely a kingdom that is diverse from all nations. Since 1945 the USA has indeed treaded down the world and broke it in pieces. America is indeed the 'fourth kingdom' spoken of by the Prophet Daniel.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Truman was the 33rd President in 1945 at the end of WW2. Obama is the 44th! America became known as a superpower after it dropped the atomic bombs on Japan. So Truman does not count as one of the ten. There have been 'ten kings' arise from this nation since it became the most powerful nation in the world, Obama is the 11th! He is also 'diverse from the first' as he is the first black President.

The Three Kings!

Speculation abounds about the animosity between the Bush/Clinton/Bush cabal and Obama. Many also suspect that extortion and bribery against Obama is the reason for so many Bush/Clinton insiders and cronies being placed inside the Obama Administration.

Linda Newkirk posted a prophecy naming Obama as the Antichrist just after the election in November 08. I am posting it below and you may also find it at the following link.
prophecies.org/DOCS/Book%2012/Chapter48.htm

In a prophecy posted Jan 24/09 Linda was shown a vision of Bush/Clinton/Bush trio plotting the death of Obama, then a vision of Obama with a head wound, and then a vision of the funerals of Bush Senior, Bush Junior, and Bill Clinton. In this vision Linda was also shown that tese events appeared to take place at the time of an economic crash. You can read that prophecy at the following link.

http://prophecies.org/DOCS/Book%2012/Chapter49.htm
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm » by Newdawnrising

So the Arizona Senator who has suffered a mortal wound to the head and has so far survived can't be the Anti-Christ? The Anti-Christ can't be a woman right?

Hey what do i know, accept that i knew more poo was going to hit the fan before Obama took office, so i didn't even vote.

i guess we shall see. :peep:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 10:06 pm » by Will69ease