The Official Crazy, Personal, Real-life Stories Thread

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 am » by 99socks

OK, doesn't have to be 1st person, but maybe 3 grapes in the grapevine is ok. I'll start. :mrgreen:

So, I get in to work today and the Boss is getting ready for a meeting with a Biggie at Dell. Kinda out of the blue, he asks me if I want to hear a story about when he met George Soros?

"George Soros? The creepy guy who screwed up the economy?"

"Yes, that George Soros!"

So I pull up a chair and sit down. And he starts to tell me this story.... Back when he was a Biggie over at a certain mining corporation when gold was under $300/oz, there was a 10 am meeting that had been called with all of the officers between the company and Mr. Soros. Mr. Soros had a 48% share in the company, and he wanted their attention.

So, at 10 am everyone shows up at this gorgeous meeting room with a dining room off to the side, loaded with crystal glasses, yadda yadda. Fancy place. Mr. Soros sat next to the head of the table, and my Boss sat directly across the table from him. At the start, Mr. Soros told everyone to take 10 minutes to pull together a short bio and description of themselves, so he could get an idea of who was who. The Biggie at the head of the table got to go first. All was well. My Boss got to go second. Immediately after hearing my Boss's title, Mr. Soros interrupted him and told him not to bother continuing with his description since his title and position were completely irrelevant and of no use to him. So, my Boss packs his stuff, looks at Mr. Soros, and excuses himself to go put down a labor dispute. He didn't stay for lunch or anything... just walked out of the meeting.

Later that afternoon around 3:30 his secretary called him and told him he was being paged by the Big Boss upstairs. So he goes, expecting to get fired. When he walked into the room, every officer in the corporation was standing in a circle, and they all applauded him when he came in. As it turns out, Mr. Soros wanted the corporation to hedge gold at $500/oz, or else he would drop all of his shares. The officers unanimously voted "no," and a few days later George Soros sold ALL of his shares.

Gold is now $1590/oz. :lol:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 2:50 am » by Troll2rocks

I got stories, the best unfortunately I am unable to share.

Okay, in a previous job, an employee I was aware of, made the mistake of disclosing personal information regarding a very prominent celebrity, what they did, where they shopped, including billing for very discrete personal recreational items, and the entire worth of said person including their upcoming demise, she then preceded to pass along this information to co workers. Which found its way back to the higher ups. Who removed said person.

Several days later, a paper was passed around amongst staff, which preceded to describe in detail the said habits and financial difficulties of said celebrity laid out in print in a very prominent paper.

It was generally the hushed hushed consensus that the articles source was the work of someone taking advantage of insider knowledge, and gaining the spoils of immoral and unethical behaviour.

That is pretty tame though really.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 am » by -Marduk-

Troll2rocks wrote:I got stories, the best unfortunately I am unable to share.

Okay, in a previous job, an employee I was aware of, made the mistake of disclosing personal information regarding a very prominent celebrity, what they did, where they shopped, including billing for very discrete personal recreational items, and the entire worth of said person including their upcoming demise, she then preceded to pass along this information to co workers. Which found its way back to the higher ups. Who removed said person.

Several days later, a paper was passed around amongst staff, which preceded to describe in detail the said habits and financial difficulties of said celebrity laid out in print in a very prominent paper.

It was generally the hushed hushed consensus that the articles source was the work of someone taking advantage of insider knowledge, and gaining the spoils of immoral and unethical behaviour.

That is pretty tame though really.

Careful Troll,

everyone should be careful wht they say in this thread...

Just sayin'

:nwo:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 14, 2012 6:04 am » by Hackjames

For some reason, that makes me think of a website updating...oh well.

Somebody write something else in this thread, ignore Marduk. That's just how he encourages people to share stories.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm » by 99socks

99socks wrote:OK, doesn't have to be 1st person, but maybe 3 grapes in the grapevine is ok. I'll start. :mrgreen:

So, I get in to work today and the Boss is getting ready for a meeting with a Biggie at Dell. Kinda out of the blue, he asks me if I want to hear a story about when he met George Soros?

"George Soros? The creepy guy who screwed up the economy?"

"Yes, that George Soros!"

So I pull up a chair and sit down. And he starts to tell me this story.... Back when he was a Biggie over at a certain mining corporation when gold was under $300/oz, there was a 10 am meeting that had been called with all of the officers between the company and Mr. Soros. Mr. Soros had a 48% share in the company, and he wanted their attention.

So, at 10 am everyone shows up at this gorgeous meeting room with a dining room off to the side, loaded with crystal glasses, yadda yadda. Fancy place. Mr. Soros sat next to the head of the table, and my Boss sat directly across the table from him. At the start, Mr. Soros told everyone to take 10 minutes to pull together a short bio and description of themselves, so he could get an idea of who was who. The Biggie at the head of the table got to go first. All was well. My Boss got to go second. Immediately after hearing my Boss's title, Mr. Soros interrupted him and told him not to bother continuing with his description since his title and position were completely irrelevant and of no use to him. So, my Boss packs his stuff, looks at Mr. Soros, and excuses himself to go put down a labor dispute. He didn't stay for lunch or anything... just walked out of the meeting.

Later that afternoon around 3:30 his secretary called him and told him he was being paged by the Big Boss upstairs. So he goes, expecting to get fired. When he walked into the room, every officer in the corporation was standing in a circle, and they all applauded him when he came in. As it turns out, Mr. Soros wanted the corporation to hedge gold at $500/oz, or else he would drop all of his shares. The officers unanimously voted "no," and a few days later George Soros sold ALL of his shares.

Gold is now $1590/oz. :lol:

Grrr :yell:
billionaires-soros-paulson-bet-big-on-gold-t76798.html
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!