The official opening of the Israeli civil war?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 5:31 pm » by Akashicrebel

Six Border Policemen hurt, IDF post destroyed in settlers' rampage near Yitzhar settlement - Israel News, Ynetnews

Six Border Police officers were lightly hurt early Tuesday in clashes with settlers as they moved to demolish illegal structures at the Yitzhar settlement. Local residents threw stones at the troops as they began the demolition work and the security station at the settlement was set alight.
Two police officers required medical attention. Settlers at Yitzhar branded the demolition a "price tag" attack carried out by the military in revenge for attacks on Israeli security personnel in recent days.

Representatives from the settlement expressed disagreement with the "total" destruction of military posts, but also blamed a "policy of collective punishment" and the allowance of violence by the police.

"It can't be that the Israeli government and security forces will destroy the homes of innocent people as part of the revenge for 'Price Tag' vandalisms because of the actions of a few individuals," they said in a statement.

IDF troops in the area have been subjected to a string of attacks by settlers in recent days, including having stones thrown military vehicles and tires slashed. Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said such incidents were "terror, plain and simple."

Settlers destroyed tents used by IDF soldiers (Photo: IDF Spokesman)
The puncturing of tires was a spit in the face, but this is knife being twisted in our back," said one of the reserve soldiers on Tuesday.

"Some of us left families with small children at home, academic studies, places of work, and we also left behind the strong political views that most of us have for one reason: to defend the life of the settlers here and protect the law and organization here," the reservist said.

"Instead, we must tolerate violent humiliation. At this rate, it's only a matter of time until we see physical violence toward soldiers and police again."

Once the violence had subsided, the reserve soldiers began receiving worried telephone calls from family members. "They called to make sure that we were ok as if we had spent the night in a battle with terrorists," said one of the soldiers.
"I guess they forgot that if the third Intifada were to break out tomorrow morning, we would be the first to be called into the area.

Related stories:
Senior IDF officer's vehicle vandalized in Samaria for second time
Eitan Haber / Are Jewish rioters above the law?
The security forces destroyed five structures, four fixed and one mobile, two of which were populated. Shortly after the demolition, extreme right-wing activists arrived at the nearby IDF post used by six reserve soldiers guarding the settlement, and destroyed a water tank, toilets, electricity cables and tents.

Photo: Yitzhar Spokesman

The activists also threw hundreds of rocks at the security forces, set fire to and slashed tires, and smashed windows of surrounding vehicles, including a bus driving policemen to the scene.

Hillel, a soldier currently completing his mandatory military service, lived in one of the homes destroyed by security forces. He told

Ynet that he received the news that his home was no more in a telephone call from his brother.
"I didn't believe him, and now I'm still at my army base hoping that they'll let me go home. I need to find somewhere to stay for Shabbat and for the Passover Seder. They just decided to go and tear down homes, like, I think that this is in revenge. But I'm very, very disappointed that I'm here in the army taking my service seriously and in the meantime they're tearing down my house."

Hillel added that the destruction of his home is raising, "questions about the army. To continue or not. I feel like just leaving for home and never coming back here. I give and invest everything (in the army). I was even recognized for being an outstanding soldier last week. I know it's not personal, but they show up and destroy. I've given three years of my life for my country. Now I'm asking, why should I? They destroyed my home and I'm still here giving and investing."

"The vast majority of residents in Yitzhar are law abiding citizens and ordinary people. Some serve in combat units in the army, and there has never been a problem with them," said an officer from reserve battalion stationed there.

"It's just a shame that the vandalism in recent days receives backing, or at best loose condemnations from representatives of the communities. These settlers refuse to understand that these extremists, which turned to hundreds overnight, hurt them first and foremost."

"A friend of mine called me at 3 am to say that police were surrounding his home," said Eliyahu, a Yitzhar resident whose house was demolished Tuesday.

"I don't understand why I personally am being punished. After everything the Jewish people went through in the Holocaust, their grandchildren are now busy destroying the houses of other Jews."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 05,00.html
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 5:47 pm » by kentr b

personally i think they are not really jews and its not really isreal
its more like ogs ,doing what ogs do

Death of Og.
During the battle of Edrei (Num. xxi. 33) Og sat on the city wall, his legs, which were eighteen ells long, reaching down to the ground; Moses did not know what monster he had before him until God told him that it was Og. Og hurled an entire mountain against the Israelites, but Moses intercepted it (Deut. R. l.c.). According to another legend, Og uprooted a mountain three miles long, intending to destroy all Israel at once by hurling it upon their camp, which was also three miles in length; but while he was carrying it upon his head a swarm of locusts burrowed through it, so that it fell round his neck. When he attempted to throw off this unwieldy necklace long teeth grew from both sides of his mouth and kept the mountain in place. Thereupon Moses, who was himself ten ells tall, took an ax of equal length, jumped upward ten ells, so that he could reach Og's ankles, and thus killed him (Ber. 54b).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11672-og

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat May 10, 2014 6:22 am » by Akashicrebel

With small steps and whispered hate- the clear direction of the unavoidable mental divide that was unseen to the world till NOW - the separation of the Israeli people has take a new heigh that was not seen until now. Israeli call other Israeli in a public manner- a neo nazi. That is something new. And, it's a PANODORA box. and it's open. I have a family in Israel , and I can tell you from a first withness- it's going to be brother against brother. Mark my words if you want.

Amos Oz: ‘Price tag’ perpetrators are neo-Nazis

One of Israel’s best-known writers, Amos Oz, came out forcefully Friday against the recent wave of “price tag” hate crimes throughout the country, calling the perpetrators neo-Nazis.

At an event in honor of his 75th birthday, Oz railed against the nationalistically motivated crimes and urged Israelis to stop speaking about them in euphemisms.

“I cannot stand to hear the term ‘price tag,’ and even more I cannot bare to hear the prettified term ‘Hilltop Youth,’” he said, referring to groups of young, extremist settlers in the West Bank.

“‘Price tag’ and ‘Hilltop You’ are sweet, sugary nicknames, and the time has come to call this monster by its name.

“We wanted to be like all other nations, we longed for there to be a Hebrew thief and a Hebrew prostitute — and there are Hebrew neo-Nazi groups,” Oz said to the crowd’s audible discomfort in a video released by Channel 2 (link in Hebrew).

“There is nothing that the neo-Nazis in Europe do that these groups [in Israel] don’t do,” he added.

Amos Oz (photo credit: Tomer Neuberg/Flash90/File)

“Perhaps the only difference is that our neo-Nazi groups enjoy the backing of numerous nationalist lawmakers — maybe even racist — and also rabbis who give them a foundation that is, in my opinion, pseudo-religious.”

Oz, who for several years has been mentioned as a candidate for the Nobel Prize in literature, was speaking on a day when vandals sprayed anti-Christian graffiti on a Jerusalem church and “Death to Arabs” was found written on a house in Jerusalem’s Old City, despite police stepping up security around religious sites ahead of a visit by Pope Francis later this month.

“Price tag… King David for the Jews… Jesus is garbage” was spray-painted in Hebrew on the wall of St George’s, a Romanian Orthodox church near an ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood.

The Roman Catholic church has demanded Israeli action after Hebrew graffiti reading “Death to Arabs and Christians and to everyone who hates Israel” was daubed on its Notre Dame complex, also in Jerusalem, on Monday.

Attacks on Arab and Christian property have spiked in recent weeks. Israeli ministers held an emergency meeting on Wednesday, pledging to enforce harsh measures against perpetrators.

Although police have made scores of arrests, there have been nearly no successful prosecutions for price tag attacks, and the government has come up under mounting pressure to authorize the Shin Bet internal security agency to step in.

Israeli media on Friday reported that police and Shin Bet feared Jewish right-wing extremists would try to attract media attention by attacking Christian sites ahead of the Pope’s visit to the region, scheduled to begin on May 24 in Jordan. Francis is due to spend two days in the Holy Land from May 25.

Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld highlighted a boosted security presence around sensitive Christian sites.

“We’ve already stepped up security in different sites, in different areas, and obviously will continue to do so,” he said.

Rosenfeld said police did not connect the increase in attacks on Christian sites with the upcoming papal visit.

AFP contributed to this report.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/amos-oz-pr ... neo-nazis/
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat May 10, 2014 7:34 pm » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

A Palestinian Jew!

:headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I do think a country where Jews can look at as their spiritual home, run by Jews is a good thing, every other Religion has this. Its only right the Jews too.

Israels present path, under the control of the Zionist Nazis can only result in a bad end.

It must cease the occupation of Palestine and give back the lands it has taken after 1967.
Seeing as any where in the ME you put the Jews they will be surrounded by Muslim countries, it might pay for the Zionist to rethink how they treat the Muslims under their control.

These Jews against Zionism are a small group who have no power over what Israel does, they have no hope in a civil war with the Israeli military.
Still good to see good people speaking what is right and not what is expected from them.

Akashicrebel :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne