The official shit on Slith thread

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 am » by Iamthatiam

Troll2rocks wrote:However, I am confused and medicated heavily so if anyone could fill me in, I would appreciate it.

Not a clue! Would like yo hear, too :think:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 am » by Iamthatiam

dlslith wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Actually it was reported, and I acted on it. This person has done nothing but rail and troll on NEMS threads. Calling his girlfriend a cocksucker etc and threatening to proxy in from everywhere is detrimental to the site. You don't like it. Do the math.

I thought you okay. Apparently I was mistaken

And here's me thinking he was on about the OP ( troll2rocks) . He has a point In my eyes.

Like I said, " I have not seen his other posts " so If he did call someone's wife a cocksucker and has been abusive towards members then why hasn't he been banned, then this would be a non issue.

You would of answered him back in this thread totally different as dislith but as dislith moderator you have just come across as a bit arrogant to me that's all.

I have nothing against you as you've always seemed decent and knowledgable.

But you do throw the odd arrogant post in from time to time since you've modded up.
Just like I have threw the odd dumbass post in from time to time threw lack of knowledge.

We're not all perfect and I was just pointing out your bullish post, ok calling you arrogant when I don't really know you is a bit out of order but it just came across as that to me who believe it or not is quite a decent bloke with good morals.

Just ban abusive posters in future, and let's hope we build some bridges after this minor disagreement.

Fair enough sir. We move on

This, perhaps?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 am » by 44z44

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/i-have-fallen-in-love-t75156-30.html-It's about this,stop crying for attention Dlslith :lol: o/j suuuuuuuuuuper moderator :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:02 am » by E6722maj

no shitting on you from me. don't sweat the forum baloney. have a smoke, be coolio. like me... :mrcool:

:cheers:

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 am » by *WillEase*

I hope you get an answer soon Troll, because this thread could turn gross in no time...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 am » by Evildweeb

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 am » by Mushroom

....it was the ''Wrinkle Remover Cream'' , wasn't it..?.. :mrgreen:

Yeah.. It's all about keeping your integrity :D

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:18 am » by Troll2rocks

willease666 wrote:I hope you get an answer soon Troll, because this thread could turn gross in no time...

That was beautiful, truly magical to behold :shock:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:25 am » by *WillEase*

Troll2rocks wrote:
That was beautiful, truly magical to behold :shock:

I was shocked how many "shit on" gifs a simple google search came up with.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 am » by Thewatcher

Bit over the top slith, it would make sense putting the whole case forward instead of just one post that disagrees with your bullish post that makes you look like the victim. Read the thread " I have found love " or something along those lines.

Shocked and stunned by this here as your obviously deliberately trying to make me look like a complete tool.

Don't worry my life is busy enough anyway to worry about degrading posts against me like this, so I sign off and fight for causes that are real like the Hollie graig issue for one and my disabled children being refused padded knickers by the government because there too expensive being another.

Goodbye DTV I will close my account.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

PreviousNext