The official shit on Slith thread

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 am » by Malogg

willease666 wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:
That was beautiful, truly magical to behold :shock:

I was shocked how many "shit on" gifs a simple google search came up with.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha fkn love it ! to funny needs another wee smokey to keep this laugh going

:cheers:

Knicked this and sent on a post on facebook ~ For you Badda =Image
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 am » by Kinninigan

dlslith wrote:I've made a few choices in the last few weeks, that have been controvesial, and have been shit on for them. Tonight being one of them. I have maintained my integrety through the shit slinging. You want a mod who turtles or one who acts. Been modding here for 2 1/2 years and faced much fire and I fire back. Friends who turn to enemies over one post, i have no use for.

You want to shit on me for my actions, here is your avenue

Boys, don't lock this

No problems here Slith, or any problems i really have with any other mods. What other site would let me (or half of us) post the stuff i do....

:cheers:

:cheers: :peep: :cheers:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 am » by Constabul

Thewatcher wrote:Bit over the top slith, it would make sense putting the whole case forward instead of just one post that disagrees with your bullish post that makes you look like the victim. Read the thread " I have found love " or something along those lines.

Shocked and stunned by this here as your obviously deliberately trying to make me look like a complete tool.

Don't worry my life is busy enough anyway to worry about degrading posts against me like this, so I sign off and fight for causes that are real like the Hollie graig issue for one and my disabled children being refused padded knickers by the government because there too expensive being another.

Goodbye DTV I will close my account.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 am » by Noentry

Enforcing rules always results in people accusing you of abuse, it is the way it is.
You are a great mod in my books bro.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 am » by Thewatcher

Constabul wrote:
Thewatcher wrote:Bit over the top slith, it would make sense putting the whole case forward instead of just one post that disagrees with your bullish post that makes you look like the victim. Read the thread " I have found love " or something along those lines.

Shocked and stunned by this here as your obviously deliberately trying to make me look like a complete tool.

Don't worry my life is busy enough anyway to worry about degrading posts against me like this, so I sign off and fight for causes that are real like the Hollie graig issue for one and my disabled children being refused padded knickers by the government because there too expensive being another.

Yeah obviously it is, because I haven't got my tongue stuck up his arse like most of you who are scared to disagree.

This thread was obviously about my disagreement with slith over a troll I knew nothing about but actually agreed with on some parts of his post not all.

But maybe my posts got dislith thinking hmmmmm.

BUT TO BAN MY IP ( 1 of 20 I can access lol )FROM POSTING AGAIN for this is complete hypocrisy.

If you read my posts you will see where I'm coming from as a newish poster still learning the ropes so to speak.

But to threaten a poster with police and then telling them to fuck off is comical coming from a mod and shows a complete abuse of authority, which was my argument.
Why not just ban the fool, but no ban me instead crazy.

I am not arsed at all posting here again which I won't guaranteed.

And I'm just glad this happened now as I won't waste anymore of my time here.

FREE ROBERT GREEN

JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE GREIG

JFT96

My very last post aurovoir !!!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT.
Last edited by Thewatcher on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 am » by Constabul

Thewatcher wrote:Goodbye DTV I will close my account.

Thewatcher wrote: :yell:

You Still here?
Thewatcher wrote:Goodbye DTV I will close my account.

:roll:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 3:56 am » by Noentry

Thewatcher wrote:
Constabul wrote:

Yeah obviously it is, because I haven't got my tongue stuck up his arse like most of you who are scared to disagree.

This thread was obviously about my disagreement with slith over a troll I knew nothing about but actually agreed with on some parts of his post not all.

But maybe my posts got dislith thinking hmmmmm.

BUT TO BAN MY IP FROM POSTING AGAIN for this is complete hypocrisy.

If you read my posts you will see where I'm coming from as a newish poster still learning the ropes so to speak.

But to threaten a poster with police and then telling them to fuck off is comical coming from a mod and shows a complete abuse of authority, which was my argument.
Why not just ban the fool, but no ban me instead crazy.

I am not arsed at all posting here again which I won't guaranteed but to ban my ip for expressing a diplomatic view is a complete farce.

And I'm just glad this happened now as I won't waste anymore of my time here.

FREE ROBERT GREEN

JUSTICE FOR HOLLIE GREIG

JFT96

My very last post aurovoir !!!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT.

Stop playing the victim.
It is very childish.
You have one disagrement with a mod and you start bitchin.
You spoke about free speech so here it is, free speech.
It dont suite you now, that is hypocritical.
I dont want you to go, you always seemed like a decent poster, but if you cant take a minor misunderstanding, and the fact that you accused the least offensive mod of abusing his powers, then dont let the door hit you on the way out
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 am » by The57ironman

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 am » by Tuor10

What a bunch of old whining hens.

:O)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 am » by SUKHOV

ok.

You're a fucking schmuck. The doctor didn't slap you hard enough the minute you came out of the womb. All through high school your name should have been Shits McGee, because of the ignorance you spew from your mouth. Dragon Lance? You couldn't slay a bear with an Abrams! You type slower than the Pope ages. If I had a nickel for every time you locked a thread or banned a user, I could have bought out the FED and ran the United States of America to the ground by now. I remember the last time you made a thread about bullshit non issues.....oh, wait. If you're still reading this Mr. Dlslith, all of this isn't true. Every time I see you take fair action, actually, all of you Mods are pretty fair....Everyone has a bad day, and when you have a little extra responsibility maybe you'll do something that isn't fair, but that's neither here nor there. Don't beat yourself up too much, Good Sir. I'm out of lame insults anways :cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

PreviousNext