The oldest Dragon on earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm » by Gisgangusur

bilbow wrote:interesting stuff gisgangusur, can you elaborate more :cheers:

Well,the word Avatar is becoming more and more known across the world,but everything that turns to be popularized,are also subjected to much miscomprehension.

Ethymologically this Hindu word Avatāra which means descent was first used on english in 1784 to be referring to the incarnation phenomena.Since it's Hindu origin it's meaning was indication of embodiment.

Now how it applies on our daily lives?

This is just an short essay primarily based on ancient knowledge about the Monadic existence and it's expressions.

First,there was NOTHING,then from nothing the concept of ABSOLUTE was born,then the absolute emanated a medium,INFINITY,with which manifested from the absolute generated the great and ENDLESS LIGHT.This light,primordial and infinite light,imbued by the ABSOLUTE WILL of being aware of itself started to make an affirmation:I AM,this affirmation produced the first spinning,the first movement,the first BEING,the CENTRAL SUN of all existence,of all that were,are and will be.The central point which are on everywhere
The pure being,having the will of knowing itself performed something wonderful...
It subjected itself to the concept of relativity,created by itself,for itself,and this act splited the first being into SEVEN rays called DHYAN-CHOHANS,"The Lords of Light". The highest gods, answering to the Roman Catholic Archangels!

From them emanated the MONADS,the divine sparks,the spirits expressing all existence,all the supreme manifestation the whole of universe's life.Because where is movement there are also life,a planet is a living being,a star,a plant,even minerals bears life,because there are moviment at/in/on it!

These monadic selfs emanated through many spiritual forms,searching to reestablish itselves through evolutive paths,knowing itselves as individual existences,following the source's own will.

I know that this concept seems a bit opposite to what you believe about being closer to God but yes,the individuality is the divine evolutive right of every monadic/spiritual being,that's the main goal of every evolving spirit.

To ilustrates it better I will set here an example:
The animal species,generally speaking have just one Monad/spirit,because their beings are not very evolved/individualized yet.
Not a rigid rule,of course,as animals interacting with human beings are evolving faster than the other subjected to their own natural evolutive path,would be the same as humans interacting with a highly evolved ALIEN species,but that is another thread friends!!

Now,about the AVATARIZATION subject matter,just know that an human being are supposed to be evolving through individualizing itself,which doesn't means not to be INTERACTING with another beings.The most a human is expressing the monadic/spiritual self whose which it was irradiated from,the most it express the true essence of the specific monad,and more avatarized this human will be.
You understand now that the main goal of every human being is to "know thyself",but their true self by expressing these sparks emanated from the absolute primordial source,and that these sparks are also evolving too through the EXPERIENCES learned and apprehended through it's expressions?

As about INCARNATION,a monad can be expressing a whole animal species as I stated before,or a SINGLE being,but how?

Since animals aren't individualized each entire species group are expressing just one monad,but a highly individualized/evolved being can be expressing a single monad,being what is called a full avatar,an incarnated entity manifesting 100% of the monadic essence!
That's where all the great MASTERS and TEACHERS whose "set foot" on earth fits...INTEGRAL AVATARS.

Another part of this knowledge is that a monad/spirit can be expressing itself through another monadic beings with which in turn can be manifesting through multiple humans,since humans are very individualized compared to wild animals they mostly have the privilege of being manifested just a few from each monad,sometimes just ONE,these are the great beings recorded by many sacred books!

The whole of real reincarnation concept are more complex than stated by many books today,because let's assume that some folk claiming to be the reincarnation of Napoleon (which would be very improbable as the number of "candidates" are countless),but let's just give it the credit of really being the reincarnation of Napoleon,this would be a reincarnation at MONADIC level,so these folk must be transcending the ephemeral perception of physical EGO,or PERSONA and understand that it was it's monadic self,the REAL IMMORTAL EGO which manifested itself through the Napoleon's persona.

The most tuned with your higher selfs/spirits,more individualized and evolved you become,until the point where being physically incarnated won't be necessary any more,being the manifestation at THE ASTRAL PLANE an incarnation by itself!!!

That's the real meaning of the old Greek saying "know thyself",your TRUE SELF!
That is the meaning of "Everyone is GOD",and "GOD is inside of you"

:cheers:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm » by Bilbow

cheers gisgangusur, i was just looking to send you a private message but dont know how :lol: .

anyway what i was going to say was sorry to dissapoint but i did the first option :oops: because in your post you high lighted some of the words in bold so i chose the one that stuck out to me, so unfotunatly i wouldnt have much to say on this particular subject but i ve booked marked the sight for further reading if you are interested i'll post the link?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 pm » by Gisgangusur

bilbow wrote:cheers gisgangusur, i was just looking to send you a private message but dont know how :lol: .

anyway what i was going to say was sorry to dissapoint but i did the first option :oops: because in your post you high lighted some of the words in bold so i chose the one that stuck out to me, so unfotunatly i wouldnt have much to say on this particular subject but i ve booked marked the sight for further reading if you are interested i'll post the link?

Ok then friend,to pm someone you just need to click at the ones post box named "profile"then their nick,highlighted blue,the options will be available.

About the keywords search thats alright cuz you got to that anyways,and that has a significant meaning.

I'm not that kind of people who stays searching for signs at the traffic,especially because you can kill yourself and someone else :mrgreen:

But you have here a window to something great,and I'm not saying that 'd be through me or this post or whatever,but what you have been putting in motion by you.Sounded like some self help book,but it's true :cheers:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 pm » by Marley

Yes, please post the link.
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm » by Bilbow

Ok then friend,to pm someone you just need to click at the ones post box named "profile"then their nick,highlighted blue,the options will be available.

i did just that earlier but when i clicked your name it said could not view private profile :?:

But you have here a window to something great,and I'm not saying that 'd be through me or this post or whatever,but what you have been putting in motion by you.Sounded like some self help book,but it's true

yep thanks again chap :cheers:

hey marley here you go http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theos ... index.html

Initiate

PostWed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm » by Marley

:flop:
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Previous