The one and only owner of world

Writer

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm » by Ahmafi

Dear readers
I have been in this site for a year or two , what is interesting to me is there are people here that still looking for proof that there are other intelligent races in universe .
And my question is : Are you people really think god has made all these planets , systems ...
just for us ?
how can anyone be so simple to think we are the only creature that can think .
please enlighten me .

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the real question is,are there other "unintelligent" races in the universe,cos if they find us,and they are like us,were doomed,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 2:15 pm » by Otomon

ahmafi wrote:Dear readers
I have been in this site for a year or two , what is interesting to me is there are people here that still looking for proof that there are other intelligent races in universe .
And my question is : Are you people really think god has made all these planets , systems ...
just for us ?
please enlighten me .

Why wouldn't we be the only creatures that can think? I mean just look at all the video games we made on the last 12 years....lets see we got:

Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3
Xenosaga
.hack GU
Mario Galaxy 2

Do I need to keep going? What the fuck do the other races got? They got ships that fly around the vacuum of space... big deal,I could totally own them on Doom 1v1 man for reals.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostSun Oct 03, 2010 3:11 pm » by Ahmafi

otomon wrote:
ahmafi wrote:Dear readers
just for us ?
please enlighten me .

Why wouldn't we be the only creatures that can think? I mean just look at all the video games we made on the last 12 years....lets see we got:

Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3
Xenosaga
.hack GU
Mario Galaxy 2

Do I need to keep going? What the fuck do the other races got? They got ships that fly around the vacuum of space... big deal,I could totally own them on Doom 1v1 man for reals.
craft
I love your way of thinking . keep it up you will even get to world of war