The only war worth fighting

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 pm » by Perronick

I'm sure the Chinesse, Iranians, North koreans, Russians do not want to go to war. Nor do Americans, Israelies, British or myself. And I mean literally GO to war, it doesn't count if you and your family stay home doing business and it's someone else's kid getting killed because of your big mouth.

Then, imo the war that would put an end to all wars, if that was true, has to be the only war worth fighting.

The question is, what war would that be? Would it be the war against Banksters, Corporations and the rest of the war-profiteers? Would it be the war against those who keep us enslaved and use us as pawns for the sake of control and economic profit? Would that put an end to all wars?

Writer

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:14 pm » by Ellehammer

- I would say, in contrast to whatever there might be said inhere at some times..
I see and feel the real war is the war between continents or religions. Ofcourse we have the coorporate scums running wild everywhere, but they have allways been here and been that way. We have a lot more money and power to distribute so there will in that be a lot more of theese scumbags.
However, the real war is the invasion and de-culturalisation of europe, i mean.. The americans dont even own their own lands so how can they be invaded. But the EU you see is turning in to a islamic battleground.
And we cannont fight and rid amongst ourselves before we have made it clear to all that we each and everyone have our places on earth, each our history.
And they should grow some nationalism in their souls and fight for what thir forefathers created for them.
- Instead of running around saying all is racist and they are beeing diskriminated .. Because they are like the jews have been since holocaust, they rant about empathi and compassion towards them. However do we ever see any ? How do they act and live i a foreign country ? Think about if i as a Dane went to iran, turkey or saudi arabia and did like i used to i denmark, i would get imprisoned and probobly stoned or something ..

The real world might seem smal and indifferent .. But its like the soul, you cannot work with your inner self. If you have more and heavier stuff going on around you.
We need to make it clear why they need to go back .. I along with many others have been trying for so long .. But in the end if they will or cannot understand .. We will rid them with force. Not kill or slain. But taken to a plain with no compassion and taken home to where ever they come from ..
Because again, as with the americans.. No matter how long a muslim or black man lives in eu, he will never be a westerner .. or dane, german, french whatever .. Hes from either africa, arabia or asia .. Not saying with a bad say .. But they need to understand this fact, fight for what they along with their brothers find best and make the world that should represent them as a people, again beeing asain, arabic or african ..

This to me is the war we have to think about, and after this .. We need to rid ourselves of evil and egoism ..

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:16 pm » by Noentry

good question.
Hard to answer perronick.
I think the war to end wars is the internal war.
When man beats the negative part of being human.
Greed and the ego.
On a more collective understanding I would say the war to end patriotism or the war that will destroy the idea of nationality of any given country.
That war would kill billions as the power structure "ptb"at the moment relies on manipulation of mind and war to keep them selves in this position of power. And they will not go without a fight.

And there is always the war against alien aggressors, that is said would unite man under one banner.perhaps.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 2:37 pm » by Constabul

The war to end all wars.

Is a phrase that has been used before. There will always be wars of some sort.

And I mean literally GO to war, it doesn't count if you and your family stay home doing business and it's someone else's kid getting killed or handicapped for life because of your big mouth.

This is the way it has been, it is not new, nor any less war because you feel that one segment vs another is doing the fighting. War is War, death is final. In some cases service is conscripted, compulsive, and in other places voluntary. In any case, how is it not war in any instance, when two or more groups meet in battle, be it boots on the ground, or bombs dropping, people die and struggle?

The question is, what war would that be? Would it be the war against Banksters, Corporations and the rest of the war-profiteers? Would it be the war against those who keep us enslaved and use us as pawns for the sake of control and economic profit?

It seems you purpose the idea that the wealthy are to blame for wars, and are the only true enemy one could face.
Bankers, corporations war profiteer, those that enslave us for economic reasons.
You leave out many other factors, influences, and sources for war that go beyond these things.

No offense, but it seems you have a vary limited scope of view on the causes and nature of war, mixed with a disgruntled stance against people who have, for whatever reason, or means, Wealth.

Are there factors that involve those segments of a populace? certianly, but wars involve every segment, despite if you recognize it or not. Some will profit, some will lose, but the same happens in the market when you buy food or any the other necessities of life. People wheel and deal, as the saying goes.
War is no different.

Does it count less because an army is built and sent beyond its borders to war with others?
Not to those fighting.
So what are we left with?
The rich not sending their kids?
Well, if conscripted, any and all who are able serve.
if compulsory, any who are citizens maybe called on depending on the time in which it happens.
If voluntary, those who feel the need, or the call to serve join. A imaginary line of wealthy stand here, and everyone else , over there. Does not exist.
It is Voluntary, no one made them join, they did it out of a personal choice.

Would that put an end to all wars?

If everyone died, That would put an end to all wars.

Otherwise there will always be reasons found to kill someone else, to take what they have, or because they look different, or believe in different imaginary god beings then you do, or took your blankie, or your lunch money, or because they have money and you dont, or a whole slew of reasons we make up.

Yeah a lot of people do not want to go to war, but a lot of them people don't want you to exist either.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 3:54 pm » by Perronick

ellehammer wrote:- I would say, in contrast to whatever there might be said inhere at some times..
I see and feel the real war is the war between continents or religions. Ofcourse we have the coorporate scums running wild everywhere, but they have allways been here and been that way. We have a lot more money and power to distribute so there will in that be a lot more of theese scumbags.
However, the real war is the invasion and de-culturalisation of europe, i mean.. The americans dont even own their own lands so how can they be invaded. But the EU you see is turning in to a islamic battleground.
And we cannont fight and rid amongst ourselves before we have made it clear to all that we each and everyone have our places on earth, each our history.
And they should grow some nationalism in their souls and fight for what thir forefathers created for them.
- Instead of running around saying all is racist and they are beeing diskriminated .. Because they are like the jews have been since holocaust, they rant about empathi and compassion towards them. However do we ever see any ? How do they act and live i a foreign country ? Think about if i as a Dane went to iran, turkey or saudi arabia and did like i used to i denmark, i would get imprisoned and probobly stoned or something ..

The real world might seem smal and indifferent .. But its like the soul, you cannot work with your inner self. If you have more and heavier stuff going on around you.
We need to make it clear why they need to go back .. I along with many others have been trying for so long .. But in the end if they will or cannot understand .. We will rid them with force. Not kill or slain. But taken to a plain with no compassion and taken home to where ever they come from ..
Because again, as with the americans.. No matter how long a muslim or black man lives in eu, he will never be a westerner .. or dane, german, french whatever .. Hes from either africa, arabia or asia .. Not saying with a bad say .. But they need to understand this fact, fight for what they along with their brothers find best and make the world that should represent them as a people, again beeing asain, arabic or african ..

This to me is the war we have to think about, and after this .. We need to rid ourselves of evil and egoism ..

Not only Islamization, I see lots of people from Sub-Saharian Africa, China, South America, Caribe, Philippines, East Europe, Russians and really from each corner of the globe.

I do not see much Americans, but I know they have one or two permanent military bases in Spain. I know the Chinese own huge industrial areas and warehouses in big cities but you don't see them much either. Also, Russianshave lots of properties and political connections in Costa del Sol, but I don't live there.

I agree with you but I think you can still develope a little more your own reasoning.

There are many groups pushing their ideas and ways of life, influencing and changing our enviroment in many more subtle ways than immigration. Some of those groups and ideas are easier to spot. Some you don't see but you know they are there and some you don't.

The funny thing is that if you ask them, many of those immigrants will tell you they'd be happier at home but ...Africa, ME, South America, Asia, for example, have been plundered and colonized to the max, which probably is what's boosting immigration in the first place. May be we have changed their lives more than they have changed ours.

However, and that's the bottom line of my argument, who benefits from this wild immigration? aren't they the same who benefit from the unending wars? I can understand people running away from missery and I can be sympathetic to them, since I can see my own country being raped and on the verge of missery as well by the same forces. But if I had to take a gun and go to war, I'd only do it to fight the instigators, not the victims.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm » by Perronick

constabul wrote:The war to end all wars.

Is a phrase that has been used before. There will always be wars of some sort.

And I mean literally GO to war, it doesn't count if you and your family stay home doing business and it's someone else's kid getting killed or handicapped for life because of your big mouth.

This is the way it has been, it is not new, nor any less war because you feel that one segment vs another is doing the fighting. War is War, death is final. In some cases service is conscripted, compulsive, and in other places voluntary. In any case, how is it not war in any instance, when two or more groups meet in battle, be it boots on the ground, or bombs dropping, people die and struggle?

The question is, what war would that be? Would it be the war against Banksters, Corporations and the rest of the war-profiteers? Would it be the war against those who keep us enslaved and use us as pawns for the sake of control and economic profit?

It seems you purpose the idea that the wealthy are to blame for wars, and are the only true enemy one could face.
Bankers, corporations war profiteer, those that enslave us for economic reasons.
You leave out many other factors, influences, and sources for war that go beyond these things.

No offense, but it seems you have a vary limited scope of view on the causes and nature of war, mixed with a disgruntled stance against people who have, for whatever reason, or means, Wealth.

Are there factors that involve those segments of a populace? certianly, but wars involve every segment, despite if you recognize it or not. Some will profit, some will lose, but the same happens in the market when you buy food or any the other necessities of life. People wheel and deal, as the saying goes.
War is no different.

Does it count less because an army is built and sent beyond its borders to war with others?
Not to those fighting.
So what are we left with?
The rich not sending their kids?
Well, if conscripted, any and all who are able serve.
if compulsory, any who are citizens maybe called on depending on the time in which it happens.
If voluntary, those who feel the need, or the call to serve join. A imaginary line of wealthy stand here, and everyone else , over there. Does not exist.
It is Voluntary, no one made them join, they did it out of a personal choice.

Would that put an end to all wars?

If everyone died, That would put an end to all wars.

Otherwise there will always be reasons found to kill someone else, to take what they have, or because they look different, or believe in different imaginary god beings then you do, or took your blankie, or your lunch money, or because they have money and you dont, or a whole slew of reasons we make up.

Yeah a lot of people do not want to go to war, but a lot of them people don't want you to exist either.

I know, there will always be wars of some sort and there will always be car accidents of some sort, but it doesn't mean you should drunk drive 120 mph through the city center of Mogadishu.

War-profiteers, Banksters and Corporations (which is a way of referring to Big Pharma, Big Agro, Big Banks, Big Media, etc. and all of which end up belonging to the same people) are wealthy people, but I'm aware that not all the wealthy people are war profiteers, etc :wink: So I have nothing against wealthy people per se. Also wealth is relative, I can seem very wealthy to an Ethiopian but to me I barely make it to month's end. I'm not even pointing to those who are merely greedy, they are just tools and they are controled through their own greed, but if you look 1 step higher in the pyramid, you'll see those for which the Benefit is the control and they use it to obtain everything else. As side effect they are ofc rich, not wealthy, but stinky rich.

The control freaks, the selfish/greedy ones and all of those who know what war really is about (making a profit and pocketing it), stay away from the front line, they join the National Guard at the most, right? or some cozy post in the rear, just to make enough contacts, for later I guess. Those brainwashed and/or knee-deep in-debt (legion), they are the meat shields and you know that, you're reading from the manual, in reality it doesn't matter if you join "voluntary" or you are forced to invade countries, which I guess is what you mean instead the sugar-coated "sent beyond its borders" (How nice :love: )

However, by the time they realize war isn't a video-game and the people they're shooting at have done nothing to them, they're all voting the only candidate that wants to bring the troops home. :ohno:

War is the same scam over and over, to the point that some people consider it normal or just the way things are. It's wrong.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm » by Animus131

The way I see it- no matter how you cut it, any war is a war against ourselves.

Ok, WWII for example was more black and white than most being the forces of good vs those of evil. On the other hand, most German didn't know about the human extermination camps and other atrocities. Many weren't Nazis, they were supporting their homeland.

So. WWII despite being more black and white than most, came down to as in most conflicts the fight between men on the ground. Men trying to kill each other who have no personal beef with each other, beyond the flag they fight under. To dehumanize their opponent they see their enemy as savage fiends to lessen the effect of killing another man. They are not men in this case, they are subhuman scum. Or as the way of way goes, you're killing the enemy because they killed your buddies and vice versa ad infinitum.

What war is worth fighting you ask?

The war against the status quo. Period.

We'd all love to keep our day to day lives and eradicate all the wrong and imbalance in the world. Ain't ever going to happen that way. The change that needs to come will not without great sacrifice. We can't keep our creature comforts and conveniences of modern life (at least at first, possibly some in time).
To take to steps to lead mankind back on the road to recovery and ultimately BALANCE, we must basically dismantle our world as it is and rebuild it from the ground up.

Most people don't want to do that, they want to effect change while maintaining the world they are comfortable with. Why can't it be that easy? Because a broken system is still broken regardless if its still functioning.

There will be periods of anarchy and LOTS of death, yes. But in time order will come, that is the way of nature. Or it won't work out and it will all be for shit.... Life will go on somewhere else, It always will.

Someday you have to shoot Old Yeller, no matter how much you love him. It's just the way its got to be...
If rain brings wind of change, let it rain on us forever