the other side of Glenn Beck

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Dont worry, if I see this kid anywhere he is getting tied to a tree and his nuts smeared with honey(we have bears where I am)...

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=4242084&referralPlaylistId=f909db77f0ad31bbfd35cb7e6a04f50204809c04

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 am » by Becks

wrathofkahn wrote:Dont worry, if I see this kid anywhere he is getting tied to a tree and his nuts smeared with honey(we have bears where I am)...

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=4242084&referralPlaylistId=f909db77f0ad31bbfd35cb7e6a04f50204809c04

There is nothing that gets me more pissed off than people who mistreat animals!

It is the 1st sign that they have psycho tendencies and the next logical step is to kill people. Fact!

Poor guy, I have 2 dogs 2 cats and 2 canaries, if anyone hurts my pets, God help them, there will be hell to pay.

People may say well they are just dogs, but when you raise them, they understand you and can communicate what they want and how they feel, give you unconditional love, I would say it is like having an extra son or daughter. The love we bestow on our pets is real and is a pure one.

When a callous idiot then shoots your pet for kicks, really I don't know how this guy held back. If he had caught them, I reckon he would be facing jail. He would have shot them.

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am » by Curiousmind

Ok where to start

1: Fox news.. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
2:Glenn Beck , :cry: :cry: :cry: <--- my glenn beck impression , I'l get over emotional about a story instead of staying calm, in control & do my job :badair: (it's literally Bad Air)
3:Got to love the little titles they put up "Teen punks murder American Hero's dog" "Manhunt for coward that killed Navy SEAL hero's dog" If people who see this channel or just this segment and don't realise they are being conditioned & controlled need a white stick . This is as clear as it gets. They want no logical approach and/or reasoned thinking. It's terrible.
4:Okay I'm not going to say what they did wasn't a bad thing. However, Just because we take SOME animals into our homes & treat them like family doesn't alter the fact the only difference between that dog & chicken's, cow's getting killed for our food is the mental attachment we have given our "pet". I for one will not be a hypocrite about it.
5: Lastly , if we are forever to rush to the mentality of revenge & the pitchfork's . We will never ever learn from their mistakes. Much like any crime whether it be paedophiles , murderers , or these animal killers. There is ALWAYS a trigger for it, if we never spend the time to find out why , when , what happened to lead to this conclusion it will be an endless cycle.

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 am » by Curiousmind

Just because I know how a few people are on this site they will jump over the context of my message and probably come out firing so here are two examples of my point

Dont worry, if I see this kid anywhere he is getting tied to a tree and his nuts smeared with honey(we have bears where I am).

Yes.. because that will not only help, it will bring the dog back to life & as we know from the American governments recent years, torturing someone who has already done something bad is an okay way to go!
(Yes purely sarcasm)
There is nothing that gets me more pissed off than people who mistreat animals!
:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;
This has to be flat out one of the strangest things I've heard . I hope it was a "heat of the moment" type sentence that wasn't made to be took literally?
So I won't bash it.. yet

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:46 am » by Spock

Hey Curious...

Man, there will always be pitchforks! Isn't there a saying that "pitch forks are like @$$holes - everybody has one"? I may be off on that.

Also, I don't care how long you snuggle up to a chicken on the couch, it's not going to show the same sentiment a dog will.

My sister raises birds - they aren't as personable as dogs. I understand your point, but you have to understand other's love for a good ole dumb dog.

As far as Beck goes, I'm a fan - I love him! I hate the crying thing - oh how gay! But I like him and his politics. I also love Stephen Colbert and his politics - it all comes down to being able to filter out the bull#$@& and knowing what is satire and what is not.

Beck's no Keith Olberman - Olberman would slice your dogs throat if it offended an illegal immigrant. I'm always amazed at how people want to riducle Fox News simply for taking a leaning to the right - but nobody talks about how venomous Olberman and Bill Maher are. There's NO spin with those two guys - they tell you straight out they want the opposition buried.

Also - Conservative radio draws listeners. It creates revenue. Whatever happened to Air America and Al Franken - the populous don't listen, so they draw no advertising revenue and they go off the air - but of course it is always called a vast right wing conspiracy.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 am » by Spock

BTW - I must admit that I pack heat when I go for a walk. I LOVE DOGS!!!!! But just in case there is ever that one that runs up and decides he doesn't want me listening to my iPod while I stroll.

Writer

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am » by Curiousmind

I hear you man, I do. I said in the other thread I think I'm being WAY too picky tonight.
But sometimes it's good to just ruffle the feathers a bit and see things a little differently.

I get the bond between an owner and a pet. I do, I think animals can be wonderful I often walk up the local mountains and just sit & listen to the various sounds they make & it's very peaceful.
Over here in the UK we didn't get the shows like Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert until recently. But I've been watching them & certain other things like the O'Reilly factor. Billy Maher. Even forced myself to watch Glenn Beck (Who I don't dislike) for several years thanks to the internet.
I just think there's a time & place for things which isn't necessarily when he is doing his show.

Lastly thanks spock! I realised a lot of what I've said could've been seen as baiting or just plain trolling . Thanks for giving a proper response & heres to more successful dogless strolls with your ipod :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 am » by Drextin

Hey Becks,

Same with me man. Nothing pisses me off more than animal abusers. It's the abusing of something weaker than you and something that no matter how much you hurt it will still fight for your love.

Been an animal rights activist for many years. Not the PETA type the common sense type.

Curiousmind,

I know the statement on the surface seems odd when you consider the other types of abuses to humans. Everyone has a issue they feel strongly about and animal abuse needs as many good people to try and stop it as any.

Glad to see you clarifying your position man. Much respect for that.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking