The Oto Thread!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am » by Shaggietrip

Kaarmaa wrote::nwo: Yes, let's occupy DTV :nwo:

Your response really does not make any sense. Occupy the occupation is mute point. There are in fact said rules. Have you not read them?

Your response would have went over better as ....BBBaaaahhhhhh

:look:
ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 am » by Troll2rocks

I am obviously being ironic, this post is obviously about the Ordo Templi Orientis of which Miss Gomez is a member, that is a ritual tattoo on her head, and her saying "please don't kill me" is a pass phrase to let her into her illuminati fortress of solitude, where she can feed her reptilian devil knees the tears of millions of distraught music listeners. Duh!

________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am » by Newearthman

So Oto is actually T2R's :think:

This makes a lot of sense...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:05 am » by Shaggietrip

Troll2rocks wrote:Image

I am obviously being ironic, this post is obviously about the Ordo Templi Orientis of which Miss Gomez is a member, that is a ritual tattoo on her head, and her saying "please don't kill me" is a pass phrase to let her into her illuminati fortress of solitude, where she can feed her reptilian devil knees the tears of millions of distraught music listeners. Duh!

So me using this post/thread in future posts as a defense will stand?

I could simply type a topic thread using your name and then post chit relevant to you. Knowing everyone else knows i am relating it to you. To pretty much smash the hell out of you?

Am I really reading this correct?

Troll you cannot be serious. You are now trying to cover you ass. Look at what you posted and tell me that you intended something else. Do you really want to dumb your ass down?
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 am » by Shemagh

Troll2rocks wrote:Image

Of course it is! You would make a good high paid lawyer Troll2rocks,who gets all the guilty bastards off on a technicality.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 am » by Shaggietrip

Of course it is! You would make a good high paid lawyer Troll2rocks,who gets all the guilty bastards off on a technicality.

Perhaps he is the lawyer...? I still say it is wrong.

I am putting my neck out there but I do stand by this one as much as Kris75's. I would like to say that I am also generally a hostile witness to OTO

sorry forgot the dots and the excuse.
ImageImage[img]

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 am » by domdabears

I only change or delete threads with members names in it if they're being used to bash someone.

This don't count for oto. We all know he's stalking Gomez Hoemez.

She is a hoe... for show...
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 am » by Kaarmaa

Shaggietrip wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote::nwo: Yes, let's occupy DTV :nwo:

Your response really does not make any sense. Occupy the occupation is mute point. There are in fact said rules. Have you not read them?

Your response would have went over better as ....BBBaaaahhhhhh

:look:

No, I did not read the rules. I should have. Then I would have known that sensless humour without your authorization is forbidden.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:13 am » by Cornbread714

Everything has gone to hell around here without my wisdom and guidance.

Don't make me come back - my angry vengeful sword knows no allegiance.

Just fucking around - please don't embarrass me by pointing out all the drunken posts I have made over the years...

Because if you do, I will brainwash Oto and dozens of other lost souls here, like NEM, and turn them into an army of mindless stalkers.

Okay, they are already mindless brainwashed stalkers, but if they were organized under my evil control - they could actually become DANGEROUS!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 am » by Shaggietrip

Cornbread714 wrote:Everything has gone to hell around here without my wisdom and guidance.

Don't make me come back - my angry vengeful sword knows no allegiance.

Just fucking around - please don't embarrass me by pointing out all the drunken posts I have made over the years...

Because if you do, I will brainwash Oto and dozens of other lost souls here, like NEM, and turn them into an army of mindless stalkers.

Okay, they are already mindless brainwashed stalkers, but if they were organized under my evil control - they could actually become DANGEROUS!

No one would come back if this thread was deleted. If not enjoy your ignorance
ImageImage[img]

PreviousNext