The Oto Thread!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:35 am » by Shaggietrip

Dear Troll2crocks

I have no intentions of going anywere with anything. You are the one that had posted an obvious thread so jokingly.

I am simply pointing out what you failed to think about.

Ok that is great you give me permission to do parody upon you. My point is can this not be used as a defense to post such things upon others?

Yes it is that simple. do not open the/that door. to this. Look at your topic and what you posted. I did not question you wisdom till this day.

Troll2Rocks. This is not you. simple troll busting is cool. Think man.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am » by Thor

I still have no idea what this thread is about... :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:40 am » by Shaggietrip

Thor wrote:I still have no idea what this thread is about... :lol:

Wrong answer .....go back to start.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:40 am » by Evildweeb

I think there was a brief moment that this idea was heading somewhere in this direction:

Though in Troll's defence, I was completely mistaken.

Therefore, I cannot retract that which once seen cannot be unseen.

:flop:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:48 am » by Seahawk

Shaggie, I think that the one thing missing in this thread, that you might find in the thread that you are getting upset about, is malicious intent.

Otto will know that right away. I made a thread called For Otto- about a new, beautiful girl, more appropriately aged for him, that he could stalk, er.... pursue, er...... admire. I used his name in the thread, but there was no malicious intent. Same as this one.

You're trying to make this into something that it's not. Believe me.

You're are misconstruing the intent. Maybe you mean well, but in this case, you're wrong. If Troll had the intent that you infer here, then the rule would be followed.

:flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 am » by Thor

Evildweeb wrote:

I think there was a brief moment that this idea was heading somewhere in this direction:

Though in Troll's defence, I was completely mistaken.

Therefore, I cannot retract that which once seen cannot be unseen.

:flop:

I honestly give up!

Most threads on DTV don't make sense either way, so it's nothing new... :peep:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am » by Troll2rocks

Shaggietrip wrote:Dear Troll2crocks

I have no intentions of going anywere with anything. You are the one that had posted an obvious thread so jokingly.

I am simply pointing out what you failed to think about.

Ok that is great you give me permission to do parody upon you. My point is can this not be used as a defense to post such things upon others?

Yes it is that simple. do not open the/that door. to this. Look at your topic and what you posted. I did not question you wisdom till this day.

Troll2Rocks. This is not you. simple troll busting is cool. Think man.

This is not me ? Have you read any of my posts ?, this is me to a T(roll) :shock:

This is not a precedent for others to start hating on each other or oto, there is no hate here. This is a joke, which even if oto comes in and says "take it down bitch" knows the origin of the joke. I created this thread for one thing, and one thing only, for oto to talk shit in, about anything, most likely Selena Gomez.

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 1:59 am » by Shaggietrip

Seahawk100 wrote:Shaggie, I think that the one thing missing in this thread, that you might find in the thread that you are getting upset about, is malicious intent.

Otto will know that right away. I made a thread called For Otto- about a new, beautiful girl, more appropriately aged for him, that he could stalk, er.... pursue, er...... admire. I used his name in the thread, but there was no malicious intent. Same as this one.

You're trying to make this into something that it's not. Believe me.

You're are misconstruing the intent. Maybe you mean well, but in this case, you're wrong. If Troll had the intent that you infer here, then the rule would be followed.

:flop: :cheers:

Seahawk100,

I respect your thoughts on this. I just have a bad feeling on how it was presented. I may stand at fault as stating "memebers" name in topic. Thinking what I had I entered. Then what was posted did verify my thoughts.

My only issue is with that it was a premeditated post [which could be used an as example]. I had almost posted something my selfe to get it more fire.

But I took 3 seconds and thought.

I may be stringing this out but it just seems like a bad idea. I did want to jump on board but went to the logical choice IMO.

I stand strong on this. I do not think it was done correctly.

VIVA KRIS75
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am » by Shaggietrip

This is not me ? Have you read any of my posts ?, this is me to a T(roll) :shock:

This is not a precedent for others to start hating on each other or oto, there is no hate here. This is a joke, which even if oto comes in and says "take it down bitch" knows the origin of the joke. I created this thread for one thing, and one thing only, for oto to talk shit in, about anything, most likely Selena Gomez.

Once again. I have no issues with you. Just on how some things you may seem as, A ok.

Do as you wish. I just want to make sure that I do not do what you do. For I could be banned.

ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am » by Troll2rocks

One thing is for sure, oto is going to love this thread. He will have amo for months :shooting:

@Everyone, if you think this thread is in bad taste or irrelevant to the social political economic crisis then I do not mind it being removed, but before you do, please spare a thought for oto, this is his thread, does he not have a say in it first ? His decision is the one that really counts here :think:

@Shaggietrip, you would not be banned unless as seahawk stated a post was malicious. I mean if you have a hard time with this, do not even think about going in the "What do you think everyone looks like" thread. That will really test your patience. Ironically, even though I like oto and find him funny, I am under no illusion that he (if he were here now) would be siding with you and calling for my immediate execution, just to mix things up. :lol: :cheers:

@Seahawk thanks man :cheers:

@Cornbread, welcome bk man where the hell you been ?> :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext