The Oto Thread!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 am » by Shaggietrip

@Shaggietrip, you would not be banned unless as seahawk stated a post was malicious. I mean if you have a hard time with this, do not even think about going in the "What do you think everyone looks like" thread. That will really test your patience. Ironically, even though I like oto and find him funny, I am under no illusion that he (if he were here now) would be siding with you and calling for my immediate execution, just to mix things up

So it is written so it shall be done.

I just wanted to refer to the rules and what they try to stand for. Why not just copy paste and share it with?....Otto you say? whom this thread was not directed at earlier.

Run wild kids this one is also in the memory banks.

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 am » by Troll2rocks

Holyshit whats going on here :scary: , quick somebody make a thread about Nibru! :lol: :peep:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 am » by Shaggietrip

Troll2rocks wrote:Holyshit whats going on here :scary: , quick somebody make a thread about Nibru! :lol: :peep:

It is called rules. READ THEM
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 am » by Troll2rocks

Shaggietrip wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Holyshit whats going on here :scary: , quick somebody make a thread about Nibru! :lol: :peep:

Shit, I may need to rethink my "how to finger a cat" thread then :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 am » by Shaggietrip

I ...........................

at this time.

Enjoy the read Ordo Templi Orientis :cheers:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 am » by -Marduk-

Newsflash: WATER IS WET
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 am » by Shaggietrip

Troll2rocks wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:

Shit, I may need to rethink my "how to finger a cat" thread then :think:

You can try to spin this but it is over. I have pointed out your errors and suggest taking them as advice. Your rebut statement I will dismiss in hopes of knowing that you will take some of what I have stated in earnest.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 am » by Zer0

Sure troll, make a thread mocking my unnatural obsession/love for Selena Gomez. We all know you fap to her multiple times a day, we all know you dream about her perfect vagina sliding down your cock over and over until your mind melts and you surrender onto madness. We all know you pray to her when you are in trouble, saying things like "Selena my love... give me strength"

You sick fuck, don`t try to displace your own twisted ideas on to another person, I have revealed you for the slime you are.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 am » by Newearthman

It's about time you laid the smack down Oto...Someone needed to shut up Shaggi...

No offense Shaggi!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 6:10 am » by Shaggietrip

Newearthman wrote:It's about time you laid the smack down Oto...Someone needed to shut up Shaggi...

No offense Shaggi!

No one shut me up....no one will. as you I have a voice.

Otto responded as he would. Someone that reads words and takes what he can from them. The fact that one of a givin power wrote them he decided to side on said words by giving back a repulsive response. That really did not touch on the subject at hand cough...Ordo Templi Orientis.

This shows his sumbition to a said power. He is a God fearing man that we all know his actions and words go against what he believes. Now him and troll can go on skype and fap in each others face over this Gomez that seems to facinate them both.

lets all remember the thread is about Ordo Templi Orientis not Otto. But then again some fear facts and what my grief was about.

I will not stand silent on anything I believe I am correct about. As far as rules laws ect.

no offense taken earthman

no offense troll and Oto
ImageImage

PreviousNext