The Oto Thread!!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5993
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 am » by Newearthman


Oto...This is your theme song buddy, I think of you when I hear it...Terrifying!


Upload to Disclose.tv



Love you Buddy...You will always be the Beast to me!
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm » by Seahawk


Better Jump on it, Mang!! Here's your opportunity!! :flop: :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



(Just for the record, I don't give a pygmy's shit about this crap. If it weren't for our Buddy, Otto, we would all remain blind to this insignificant little fart in the news.)


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19261
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 pm » by Slith


Seahawk100 wrote:Better Jump on it, Mang!! Here's your opportunity!! :flop: :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



(Just for the record, I don't give a pygmy's shit about this crap. If it weren't for our Buddy, Otto, we would all remain blind to this insignificant little fart in the news.)

Oh Jeebus, now Oto will go mental and start making retarded posts. Easy Oto, give those scabs time to heal. :nails:
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 9:39 pm » by Zer0


Seahawk100 wrote:Better Jump on it, Mang!! Here's your opportunity!! :flop: :cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



(Just for the record, I don't give a pygmy's shit about this crap. If it weren't for our Buddy, Otto, we would all remain blind to this insignificant little fart in the news.)


So cool ; _ ;
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 pm » by E6722maj


happy oto penguin learns of the selena/bieber split
Image
whatever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostFri Jul 06, 2012 9:53 pm » by Kaarmaa


If you could meet her, what would be your first words? What kind of impression would you like to leave? And my questions are serious, no need to answer "bend over baby"...

I'm wasting my time, right? You'll never give me a true answer... or will you? :scary:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 am » by 44z44


Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13800
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 am » by domdabears



You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 am » by Zer0


Kaarmaa wrote:If you could meet her, what would be your first words? What kind of impression would you like to leave? And my questions are serious, no need to answer "bend over baby"...

I'm wasting my time, right? You'll never give me a true answer... or will you? :scary:


If I could meet her, I would let her know what I think about her, she is a talented and beautiful young woman, and she has accomplished alot for such a young age, I think she works hard and that her life is pretty much planned out for her so she has no freedom, I would ask her to go out with me to a place where she could be free, nothing sexual, just somewhere where she can relax and be free. Arent you on this site because you love freedom Kaarmaa? I want to save her, for they will destroy her.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:32 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:



That's not true Zaff! :hugging:

Hey Dom! :badair:
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook