The Oto Thread!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm » by Zer0

Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:

At least he is not a ....DUMBASS!!!

You are a joke dude, you are a moderator on this site and you go on threads and say shit like "I am not into this stuff". Instead you post shitty scout girl pictures to boost your pathetic ego. Zaff reads shit cause he has a passion for something substantial, you got a passion for being an asshole.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 pm » by domdabears

Otoel wrote:
Domdabears wrote:

You're the biggest sheep of 'em all.

Why? Because you're a follower.

You have no opinion of your own.

The only opinion you have have is from the writing on someone's blog or the words from someone's youtube video.

You're a fake. A phoney. Worthless.

If sucking dick was the coolest thing in the world, you'd have at least 12 cocks in your mouth, while trying say, "look at all the cocks I can fit in my mouth. Am I cool now?".

:mrcool:

At least he is not a ....DUMBASS!!!

You are a joke dude, you are a moderator on this site and you go on threads and say shit like "I am not into this stuff". Instead you post shitty scout girl pictures to boost your pathetic ego. Zaff reads shit cause he has a passion for something substantial, you got a passion for being an asshole.

Because I call this little dick head out for calling members here "sheeple" ?? Like he's the all high and mighty enlightened one??? Pfffff

Up your ass with a rubber dildo. (as opposed to, up your nose with a rubber hose)
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 11:41 pm » by 44z44

:lol: Calm down dominick/dickhead sheeple :lol:

Thank's oto,for you don't you think dumbabitch resembles>http://news.sky.com/story/957270/fined-justin-bieber-speeds-from-paparazzi

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 pm » by Shaggietrip

I tried to say before....

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Previous