The Oto Thread!!!

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am » by Troll2rocks

A thread for oto to express himself on the run up to the inevitable" incident "

DISCLAIMER. Disclose TV is not affiliated or connected in any way with any opinions or actions Oto may or may not believe or indeed enact out at any given time. We accept no liability whatsoever for any future opinions/actions Oto may or may not commit/plan or premeditate against any Mexican female rag mag hag. Anything Oto may say or may not say may be taken into evidence and used against him in a court of law.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 am » by Edgar 2.0

http://www.uic.edu/depts/owa/stalking_profiles.html

Forensic psychologists, who study criminal behavior, are just beginning to examine the minds and motives of stalkers. These psychologists have identified two broad categories of stalkers and stalking behavior -- "Love Obsession" and "Simple Obsession."

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 am » by Shaggietrip

Good luck on this one.

I almost bit but then realized... Is this not against the rules? Using a members name in a topic? I am sure i am wrong. But after all the OP name has been changed [Kris75 to Demolektron] which caused little to no uproar. So rules are an outline that which can be interpreted as any mod wishes.

Do not get me wrong. I have violated said rule I am putting up here. I have posted a members name in a topic header recently. But realized it the next day.

I just thought i would bring up the OP change and how rules are rules but under discretion of mods or Admin.

:cheers:
Last edited by Shaggietrip on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 am » by Seahawk

I think that since he discovered the "devil's knees," it went from "Love", to "Simple." I could be wrong though, which is it Otto?

PS. This thread is kinda creepy, Trol, lol- and I'm just joshing, Otto boy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:39 am » by Kaarmaa

Shaggietrip wrote:Good luck on this one.

I almost bit but then realized... Is this not against the rules? Using a members name in a topic? I am sure i am wrong. But after all the OP name has been changed [Kris75 to Demolektron] which caused little to no uproar. So rules are an outline that which can be interpreted as any mod wishes.

Do not get me wrong. I have violated said rule I am putting up here. I have posted a members name in a topic header recently. But realized it the next day.

I just thought i would bring up the OP change and how rules are rules but under discretion of mods or Admin.

:cheers:

I thought it was about Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am » by Shaggietrip

Troll

If you do not delete this thread you may be facing a ban.....

tisk....tisk..

Dont make me do it.

I thought it was about Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) (Order of the Temple of the East, or the Order of Oriental Templars) :mrgreen:

Hmmm let me get me glasse on to see the....................dots

:headscratch:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am » by Kaarmaa

And don't forget to connect them.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am » by Shemagh

Maybe it's an IN joke between T2R and Oto, hope so, if not, it's a bit sick!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 am » by Shaggietrip

Maybe it's an IN joke between T2R and Oto, hope so, if not, it's a bit sick!

None the less the rules state said post are not allowed. It could be stated otherwise with same effect.

Funny that I connect all of the dots usually.

If this post/thread is not deleted, I call for a reinstatement of Kris75's thread. as far as OP goes.

I will need a second

:rtft:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 am » by Kaarmaa

:nwo: Yes, let's occupy DTV :nwo:

Next