The Ouija Board: Only a Game...?

jetxvii

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 am » by jetxvii

I have used a quoija board before, I didn't get any paranormal results..

however Ghost ( Paranormal entities ) Do exist, I have experienced them, as have several others. just because the mainstream ghost hunters think they are dead people doesn't mean that is what they are, I use the word "ghost" to explain a inter dimensional being as that is pretty much what they are. sounds, sights, and physical harm can and will be done, as to what they are? I don't know, I think it is pretty arrogant to think that something like this would "have" to be a dead spirit, when it could be a highly advanced life form......

or everyone that has ever seen anything like that is a Liar...all of them, because we all know that makes sense.

Consciousness is what makes the universe and ultimately the dead "Ghosts" and the Interdimensional ghost could be one in the same..

Initiate

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 am » by Opiwan

jetxvii wrote:I have used a quoija board before, I didn't get any paranormal results..

however Ghost ( Paranormal entities ) Do exist, I have experienced them, as have several others. just because the mainstream ghost hunters think they are dead people doesn't mean that is what they are, I use the word "ghost" to explain a inter dimensional being as that is pretty much what they are. sounds, sights, and physical harm can and will be done, as to what they are? I don't know, I think it is pretty arrogant to think that something like this would "have" to be a dead spirit, when it could be a highly advanced life form......

or everyone that has ever seen anything like that is a Liar...all of them, because we all know that makes sense.

Consciousness is what makes the universe and ultimately the dead "Ghosts" and the Interdimensional ghost could be one in the same..

:flop:

My sentiments exactly. However I am intrigued by the ghost from the past that seem to play over and over like a recording on a CD. Something in the environment that captures something, or possibly such intense emotion that it somehow melds our current space time with another.

The ghosts that outright fuck with people I think are different intelligences from another dimension, also, maybe we are ghosts to them and we fuck with them as well? Something is there.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 am » by Simplyput

In response to those who believe it's bullshit; You have not had an experience that has taught you otherwise, which is fair. I myself have been told by a few close friends to stay away, so I have, but I strongly believe, based on all the testimonies and accounts, that given the right circumstances, with the right people, that spiritual contact via Ouija is possible. If the intention is there and the focus is there, I believe it to be true.

Some people make shit up, but for others, it's just completely out of character. My bro-in-law for example. Real stand up guy. Honest. Spiritual. Noble. Humble. Above his ego. A Gandhi like persona. The kinda guy that makes you wanna be a better person just from spending a bit of time with him, he's got absolutely no desire to just make shit up, and he's related some amazing and disturbing experiences to me. From what I hear, it's an amazing and very dangerous phenomena.

This is what alot of the elite and royal families are into by the way. The occult. Channeling spirits via seance or other means. If the whole category of the paranormal, clairvoyance and multi-dimensional realities are respectable concepts, In my mind, aint nothing in this world that's impossible. Including spiritual contact via channeled energy or intention, ie. Ouija.

Writer

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 pm » by Mutjack

I agree these boards are just a toy and of no real value the story is pure fiction :top:

Writer

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 pm » by Rhinert

babyshaker wrote:The Ouija board is total bullshit,

I disagree. It's a good moneymaker for for the game company and it keeps the kids occupied.

If psychotic kids aren't using it, there is no downside. Of course, *nothing* is safe with psychotic kids, not even a spoon.

Writer

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 5:05 pm » by Crawford2010

How Could it be real think about it its not real just ppl want to belive bcos they are scared of death them selvs and wish to live in the after life.

Product Description
Ouija Board has always been mysterious. It has always been mystifying. And now the OUIJA Board is glow in the dark! With 72 fun questions included, you'll never run out of things to ask. Who will call/text me next? Gather your friends around, draw a card, place your fingers on the planchette and ask your question. Concentrate very hard and watch as the answer is revealed in the message window. Make up your own questions, and let the OUIJA Board satisfy your curiosity in virtually endless ways. OUIJA Board will answer. It's just a game - or is it? Includes OUIJA Board, message indicator (planchette), card deck with 72 questions, carrying case with storage pockets and instructions.

Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Playdoh, Mr Potato head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.

Ouija Board is just a Toy!
no real paranormal shit about it.

jetxvii

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm » by jetxvii

crawford2010 wrote:How Could it be real think about it its not real just ppl want to belive bcos they are scared of death them selvs and wish to live in the after life.

Product Description
Ouija Board has always been mysterious. It has always been mystifying. And now the OUIJA Board is glow in the dark! With 72 fun questions included, you'll never run out of things to ask. Who will call/text me next? Gather your friends around, draw a card, place your fingers on the planchette and ask your question. Concentrate very hard and watch as the answer is revealed in the message window. Make up your own questions, and let the OUIJA Board satisfy your curiosity in virtually endless ways. OUIJA Board will answer. It's just a game - or is it? Includes OUIJA Board, message indicator (planchette), card deck with 72 questions, carrying case with storage pockets and instructions.

Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Playdoh, Mr Potato head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.

Ouija Board is just a Toy!
no real paranormal shit about it.

So says you,

but you can't speak for other people that says it worked for them... so the argument is pretty much over considering that is the case and you or they aren't going to convince anyone based off of your or their opinions.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm » by domdabears

ever play, "light as a feather, stiff as a board"?
Or, "Bloody Mary" in the mirror?
Boo scary! :ghost:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 6:16 pm » by Savwafair2012

What about these bad boys

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

,Maybe I should start a new post about these. :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 pm » by Mutjack

I do a lot of paranormal investigations and ouija boards do not work they are just a toy for the dabblers :nails:

PreviousNext