The Ouija Board: Only a Game...?

jetxvii

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 pm » by jetxvii

I'm not into tarot or anything but I couldn't help notice the similarity:

The Moon one:

Ezekiel's Wheel:

Ok not as similar as I thought but still uncanny.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I have heard sooooo many stories about people's experiences with the Ouija board, but I have not personally had anything out of the ordinary happen the few times that I "played" with one.

At least two of the stories related to me were most definitely believed by the teller of the story, so it seemed as if the experience was real to the experiencer, but that can me an entirely different issue. Such as the person/s messing with the board could be activating some other kind of energies through their own mental systems..........focusing it at the board and by believing in it actually manifesting something.

Just an idea..............

@Sav.........glad you made another thread on the Tarot because IMO that is nothing like a game at all but more of a tool to teach truths in a semi veiled manner. As far as reading cards I believe it is a developed skill somewhat associated to psychology.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 12, 2009 5:29 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

crawford2010 wrote:BULLSHIT
What A load of patter

if ghosts were real why is it that ppl only see ghost of victorian age ppl n ppl from the recent past, where are all the cavemen ghosts n shit

n b4 they were cavemen, where are all the monkey ghosts n b4 that fish ghosts.

If Ghosts walked the earth what they do if a big ass meteor destroyed the earth what would they do float about space for ever or would they go n haunt mars or summit.

we are talking on Ghosts right? Zegtel said GHOSTS exists

crawford2010 wrote:Ouija Board is just a Toy!
no real paranormal shit about it.

we are talking of 2 differents things....Italk about Ghosts you are pretending that because Toys R us create a shitty board, Ghost dont exists....
Thats like saying `there is only fake shit on Allnews web so UFO dont exists...
that reminds me of somebody who was here............

I dont know shit about that particular toys r us board......but I know that when I experience some stuff the board was home made...just a wooden board withh every letter wrote down on it.....then you take a glass and if you are lucky and serious you can contact something( what we call here a Ghost).
So that bord is a certainly a joke, but doesnt mean that ghosts/ dont exists...

I really had some weird experiences...and I dont like it very much...I think it has to been left alone, only if you have knowledges you can play such games, it can be really dangerous played by naive people......so......

Previous