The Ouija Board: Only a Game...?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 11:41 pm » by Savwafair2012

I posted some cool stuff about the Ouija Board a few months back and if you didn't like that then this is just more BS from Savy :flop:

"I was at my friend's house over the weekend and on Sunday night we decided to make ourselves a Ouija board, now... there will be people reading this saying, "you idiots!" and "what on earth were you thinking!", etc. I am perfectly aware that it can sometimes be dangerous if it isn't done in the correct way. I took all the precautions, using a piece of flat plywood which was laminated with plastic on the one side, using an old glass which could later be discarded.

Now...allow me to tell you what happened!

This was both our first time and we both assured each other that we were going to do it properly, no being stupid and pushing the glass around to fool the other.

We started off by saying a prayer and then asking if there were any spirits present. We were requesting only contact with peaceful and good energies/spirits.

The glass was moving very slowly at first and we were unsure if it was working or not. We asked if there was somebody who wished to talk to us and the glass slowly moved over to the 'yes' marker. We asked if the spirit was male or female and it indicated that it was female. We then asked it to spell out it's name. It then picked up a bit of speed, first going to a 'K' and then to a 'Y' and then to 'M' then it went back to the center, spelling out 'KYM'.

Now, my friend went absolutely white and you could see that he was freaked out. We then asked how she died and the spirit spelled ou and the spirit spelled out 'CAR'. My friend became even more freaked out. Then we asked what kind of car it was that she died in and it proceeded to spell out, RELIANT ROBIN. It was at this point that my friend told me that his auntie was dead, her name was Kym, that she died in a car accident and what car was she in??? You guessed it...she was in a Reliant Robin.

We then asked the spirit if it had anything to tell us. It indicated 'NO' and then said 'GOODBYE'.

Next we asked if there were anymore spirits that wished to communicate with us. It suddenly got very cold in the room and the hair was standing up on our necks and legs. This spirit was powerful, the glass moved a LOT faster. We asked if it was a male or female and it indicated that was a 'MALE'. We asked for the spirits name and it said he was called 'LIAM'. We asked for the spirit's age when he passed over and he went to the '7' and then to the '0' indicating '70'. We then asked whether he had anything to tell us and it proceeded to spell out, 'OLLIE'. Which is in fact my friend's younger brother's name! My friend then told me that his younger brother Ollie had seen the spirit of an old man standing in the garden some years earlier. We asked if it had anything else to tell us. We received some letters which seemed like total gibberish....'W L S' and 'W J S' and also 'O D O X'. We have yet to find out if the letters actually mean anything. The last thing it said to us was 'ADIEU', which I believe is French for farewell? We took that as our cue to finish up, we closed down with another prayer."

NOTE: I found this posted at ATS today...hopefully, these participants found benevolent spirits only. I have always been wary of using a Ouija board ever since I witnessed a real nasty entity sneak through during an investigation several years ago. What do you think of the results? Is this anecdote's result just a bit too convenient? What experiences have you had?...Lon

BRIEF HISTORY OF THE OUIJA BOARD

What is a Ouija board? Ouija boards came into existence as a parlor game in the mid-1800's, when spiritism and channeling were at the height of fashion. The word "Ouija" is a blend of the French and German words for "yes." Adolphus Theodore Wagner first patented Ouija boards, sometimes referred to as "talking boards," in London, England on January 23, 1854. In the patent, Wagner called his invention a "psychograph" and its purpose was to read the minds of people with "nervous energy." By 1861, Frenchman, Allan Kardac, was describing the Ouija board as instruments with which to open communications with the spirit world. In seven short years, the Ouija board had evolved from a mind-reader to portal of communication with the dead.

Modern Ouija boards were developed by inventor William Fuld in Baltimore, MD. Fuld sold his patent to Parker Brothers in 1966. Ouija boards, as we recognize them today, look nothing like the original prototypes. The 20-25 million Ouija boards sold by Parker Brothers consist of a rectangular game board that is covered with a woodcut-style alphabet, the words yes, no, and good-bye, and the numbers 0-9. Also included with the "game" is a heart-shaped plastic planchette. The planchette is the 'pointer' that is supposed to glide over the board under the direction of supernatural forces and form comments and questions by pointing out questions and comments. Parker Brothers has marketed Ouija Boards under the tagline, "It's only a game - isn't it?"

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 am » by Clouseau

If your open yourself up to the idea in the first place that you can communicate with spirits...
I feel that you are in a sense acknowledging that they do exsist as well as entertaining or advertising to them that they can communicate with you as well.

It's not much different than going through a phone book, calling a person you randomly selected and having them come over to your home to speak with you while being blind folded. Now what happens if you mistakenly invite a person over that doesn't want to leave or wants to harm you? So If you can't see what is about to harm you, how do you protect yourself?

So it's hit or mis and like the movie character Forrest Gump says "life is like a box of.... you just never know what your going to get"

Now if you want to save yourself from any due grief... don't eat from a box of assorted chocolates!

I find if very funny that the person claims they done it the right way by praying and asking to speak with only peacefull or good energies...

Therfore I am going to pray any bad next door neighbors avoid me, if they are bad people and move away so that new peacefull good neighbors can move in...

Very wishfull thinking and praying, good luck with that...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i did it with some school friends when i was 16 and we asked for an entity to come thru,we got one,it spelled out a message for me,the message was simply "no bike",i was certain at the time that it was real,i told my mother about it a few days later and she told me that the last thing that my father said just before he died was tell the kids{us}not to ride a motorbike,no shit,i didnt know that until i asked my mum,life has been a continual series of bizarre incidences and supernatural occurances from an early age for me,i constantly see ghosts or discarnate entities[never when i want to,they only appear at random orfor theyre own reasons etc]im not afraid anymore,but at one stage when i was young i was afraid to fall asleep ,due to constant ghosts hassling me in my dreams or sleep etc,its opened my eyes to a lot ,guess we all want to find our way back home,peace to you all,its a good world,lot of good heart folks,poor old dad,cancer got him,guess he had to go,thats life eh.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm » by Crawford2010

BULLSHIT
What A load of patter

if ghosts were real why is it that ppl only see ghost of victorian age ppl n ppl from the recent past, where are all the cavemen ghosts n shit

n b4 they were cavemen, where are all the monkey ghosts n b4 that fish ghosts.

If Ghosts walked the earth what they do if a big ass meteor destroyed the earth what would they do float about space for ever or would they go n haunt mars or summit.

N what about b4 humans even existed where are all the dinasor ghosts haha.
i could go on for ever dismissiing this bull shit
WE created our language and writing so how would a stupid board do any thing, i mean what id it were a chinees ghost how would he spell shit out, i could just imagin a chinees board with 700 symbols on it.

any one else with me on my take to this bullshite

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

crawford2010 wrote:BULLSHIT
WE created our language and writing so how would a stupid board do any thing, i mean what id it were a chinees ghost how would he spell shit out, i could just imagin a chinees board with 700 symbols on it.

lol
....but ghost exists, im 100% sur of it...you may experience something one day..

Writer

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 pm » by Crawford2010

what did you see it zegtelzegtel?
what age would you say ur ghost was from. 1900s 2000s AD BC
or maybe it was just swamp gas reflected the light from Venus.

or some sort of other dimention being.

i 100% think u were tripping due to underground gas filtering thru ur house making u see things. lol
not one pice of documented proof of ghosts are out thier all fake or can be explained by some other phenomenon. i.e photoshop for most pics.

more proof that the board is bull shit
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2266493 hahaha
i just read on a site that they are illegal to posess a board bull shit from stupid ppl that think the moon is made of cheese.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm » by Babyshaker

crawford2010 wrote:BULLSHIT
What A load of patter

if ghosts were real why is it that ppl only see ghost of victorian age ppl n ppl from the recent past, where are all the cavemen ghosts n shit

n b4 they were cavemen, where are all the monkey ghosts n b4 that fish ghosts.

If Ghosts walked the earth what they do if a big ass meteor destroyed the earth what would they do float about space for ever or would they go n haunt mars or summit.

N what about b4 humans even existed where are all the dinasor ghosts haha.
i could go on for ever dismissiing this bull shit

LMAO!! I totally agree. If this were a case in a court of law, the ouija board would be found guilty of being full o' shit and be locked away forever with no possibility of parole.
You won that case by a long shot :cheers:

I remember when I was in the first grade and a smart kid asked,"How can something from Parker Brothers communicate with the dead?" Even a first-grader can see through the :bullshit:
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

crawford2010 wrote:what did you see it zegtelzegtel?
what age would you say ur ghost was from. 1900s 2000s AD BC
or maybe it was just swamp gas reflected the light from Venus.

or some sort of other dimention being.

i 100% think u were tripping due to underground gas filtering thru ur house making u see things. lol
not one pice of documented proof of ghosts are out thier all fake or can be explained by some other phenomenon. i.e photoshop for most pics.

more proof that the board is bull shit
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2266493 hahaha
i just read on a site that they are illegal to posess a board bull shit from stupid ppl that think the moon is made of cheese.

Dont going to argue with that bullshit...
I said maybe you will experience something one day.....there I failed....close minded people like you will always have an explanation for everything...if they cant find one,they create one....at least everything is safe in their minds..
cheers big boy.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm » by Babyshaker

The Ouija board is total bullshit, but the existence of ghosts cannot be ruled out by any means. Ghosts could be dead people. Ghosts could be entities from other dimensions or realities. Ghosts could be mental delusions. There are many possibilities. I choose not to limit myself to thinking that ghosts must be dead people and I can communicate with them using a painted/printed piece of cardboard and a plastic magnifying glass. How hard is it to be rational?
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Writer

PostFri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 am » by Crawford2010

smells like a massive pile of good old english farm BULLSHIT.

Next