"The Ouija Board."

Initiate

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 12:11 am » by pushtone

Flecktarn wrote:i still don't understand how people get worked up over a game ,it was invented as a parlor game, did Ouija board loads as a kid ,and not once did we get anything bad ,maybe it spelt out gaylord or knobhead or worse but that was more likely to human input ,and the only thing that haunts me is my conscience now

invoke the spirits. :wink:

Guess you had a fun time fleck .... being kids that is - perhaps only looked for a connection to the sweety shop :wink:

the board is just a tool of speech - them around the table are the conduits - they alone channel the spirit/s , so the need is... to know them all well and know the why and what for - but if to go that way... then i think is perhaps best to see a medium/shaman or one that's strong enough to handle any troublemakers

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 am » by Opalserpent

I suppose if you were going to use one you would have to do the research on protective prayers and
the proper handling of the board. I personally wouldn't do it as you could unleash god knows what.

epilepsy warning

Crikey, enough room for everyone!

One for Harbin:

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 am » by Sumerianrythum

There is a phenomenon called progressive entrapment that entities(demonic types) use to suck in the weak or easily influenced. as soon as you start a conversation, that is where they will go with it.
The board is not a toy, and it is not a joke, though if you choose to just laugh at the entire scenario and toss the board, props to you my friend, you are wise indeed.

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 am » by DOWN

Sumerianrythum wrote:There is a phenomenon called progressive entrapment that entities(demonic types) use to suck in the weak or easily influenced. as soon as you start a conversation, that is where they will go with it.
The board is not a toy, and it is not a joke, though if you choose to just laugh at the entire scenario and toss the board, props to you my friend, you are wise indeed.

i gotta agree...

keep away from that stuff dude... its not a kid´s game

what matters is that you love your parents :flop:

merry christmas! :cheers:

Writer

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 am » by Loky

Sumerianrythum wrote:There is a phenomenon called progressive entrapment that entities(demonic types) use to suck in the weak or easily influenced. as soon as you start a conversation, that is where they will go with it.

I agree totally, being one who has been there and done it, and will never use it again.

Bad things can happen and did happen to me, energy gets sucked, spirits attach, a run of accidents and bad luck was related to Ouija board and pen planchette.
This is not a toy.

A medium or spiritualist church can help in a safe enviroment.

Peace to you

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 am » by Gghost

first of all that was a typing error obviously for the name of the board. no.2 stay away from that thing as far as possible it is not for to connect whit spirits but to conquer up demons!and no.3 all of them should be destroyed! did you know that there is one version of it which was made for children only so they can open up the child's spirit for a demon to take over them kid? Toys'R'Demons on a Christmas discount! Evil at work! BE AWARE! :alien:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 pm » by DarkHeart

Webcat wrote:hello all, and sorry about the spelling - I asked my mad uncle and he was wrong! :roll:

Well, what can I say, we all assembled in the Drawing room with just candles, a storm was blowing outside (we're in Scotland, so you know about the weather!) and me, my Uncle and cousin Roary and his girlfriend, sat down with the Board and attempted contact.

What we had forgotten was my big old tom cat 'Piehead' was asleep under the table.

When Kate [Roary's girlfriend] asked if 'anyone was there!' We all expected a visit from the 'other side' but what we got was 'Piehead' leaping upon the table and playing with the board!

She [Kate, that is] jumped screaming, I swear she could have broken glass with that voice, I nearly wet my panties and Uncle Norman and Roary jumped up.

That sort of put an end to it.

As I stroked Piehead, I realised that I was wrong - it's like he protected me, I've had him since I was a teenager and I got him from an animal rescue centre, his previous owners had stubbed cigarettes out on him and thrown him about, but he found love and care with us.

That's when I realised he was right - some things are best left in the past.

I won't try and contact Mum again, she has moved on and I KNOW she watches me with love and pride - that's good enough for me.

So we all watched 'It's a wonderful life' on DVD and are having a bit of a party.

So everyone have a wonderful Christmas - it's about families, it's about remembering those no longer with us, and just being happy.

Love those that matter, those people you care about and those that care about you.

Because that's who we are.

:sunny:

:hugging:

:cheers:

Cats are very psychic & it looks like he took the opportunity to pay you back for your love & kindness.

You have a drawing room :think: Strewth :shock: aren't you a bit posh for DTV :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 7:16 pm » by Webcat

DarkHeart wrote:
Cats are very psychic & it looks like he took the opportunity to pay you back for your love & kindness.

You have a drawing room :think: Strewth :shock: aren't you a bit posh for DTV :mrgreen:

Yep, I think my cat knew the way to go! :)

It gave us a real laugh when we calmed down. :lol:

Just cos I have a drawing Room don't make me 'posh' :? Besides, it has always been with the house, and I didn't really want to get rid of it. :roll:

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 am » by Akashicrebel

i no someone who use the board regularly, almost daily. This is his way to communicate with family members who are in the spirit/ghost dimension. Every spirit/ghost he is in contact with have it own private dedicated board. A few years ago he had been alarmed about a serious health problem he is going to suffer from and even break him economically. he didn't ignore the alarm, and upgrade his life insurance to the maximum cover He can get. The problem soon came, and gone thanks to a full cover of health coast and work lost.That was the gamble of his life, and for him it did work good.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 8:19 pm » by Thebluecanary

DarkHeart wrote:I can totally understand why you want to contact your mother, but a Ouija board is not the way to go, it can open portals to dark entities looking for needy people to pray on, please please don't mess around with this thing.

It is very difficult to get rid of entities that can attach to you from such activities, seriously.

Visit a spritualist Church & see what they tell you instead.

YES. :flop:

Many times the Ouija is "just a game". Until it's not.

Webcat, it is my experience that our dead loved ones are not hanging around us all the time, no matter what the spiritualists say. They are somewhere else. And while I understand needing desperately to contact a loved one in a case like yours…it is my experience that that desperate desire opens one up for unpleasantness. Mostly, the things that want to talk to us are not things that we should be talking to, and they're hard to get rid of once you let them into your life.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PreviousNext