"The Ouija Board."

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 am » by Webcat

My mad Uncle and I have been playing with this for the last couple of weeks. We had nothing but failure until last night.

We apparently contacted an ancestor called Elizabeth who lived in the Highlands in the 1700's of Scotland.

It appears that the spirits not only know the past, but can see the future!

She spoke of the hardship of life in the 1700's - she apparently died at just 22.

But our chat was cut short, we are going to attempt to contact her again on Christmas Eve.

She says she has met my late father - and he watches over me.

She also said my late mother was around.

That is who I wish to contact, since I was only Five when she died.

But there is something else about, and it's not pleasant according to Elizabeth, she says I must watch out for him.

But she said she will try to protect me and will remain about the house until I ask her to go.

Should I hold this other attempt to contact her?

Anyone else with such experiences?

Please tell me.

Thank you.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 1:15 am » by Evildweeb

I haven't heard of this one: "The Oujegi Board."

You may have something there.

The last one I heard of was a OUIJA board.

If there is indeed a Oujegi board, this may warrant further research.

If not, then are we to assume the Vodka has hit da Webby?

As far as experimenting with a Ouija board, DONT YOU WATCH THE MOVIES?

Nothing good can come from that.

"....hands on your head and step away from the ouija board....."

:nails:

:peep:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 1:24 am » by DarkHeart

I can totally understand why you want to contact your mother, but a Ouija board is not the way to go, it can open portals to dark entities looking for needy people to pray on, please please don't mess around with this thing.

It is very difficult to get rid of entities that can attach to you from such activities, seriously.

Visit a spritualist Church & see what they tell you instead.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 am » by Toxic32

Webcat wrote:Image

My mad Uncle and I have been playing with this for the last couple of weeks. We had nothing but failure until last night.

We apparently contacted an ancestor called Elizabeth who lived in the Highlands in the 1700's of Scotland.

It appears that the spirits not only know the past, but can see the future!

She spoke of the hardship of life in the 1700's - she apparently died at just 22.

But our chat was cut short, we are going to attempt to contact her again on Christmas Eve.

She says she has met my late father - and he watches over me.

She also said my late mother was around.

That is who I wish to contact, since I was only Five when she died.

But there is something else about, and it's not pleasant according to Elizabeth, she says I must watch out for him.

But she said she will try to protect me and will remain about the house until I ask her to go.

Should I hold this other attempt to contact her?

Anyone else with such experiences?

Please tell me.

Thank you.

What you may have missed is that when you ask a question you may not appreciate who or what is answering or controlling what you see or look at. In fact you may never see the answer. The fact that the board doesn't move maybe a positive outcome. You can't see through the window if its no longer there.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 am » by RATRODROB

Fck that shit

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 am » by OtheklzeR

I have posted this before somewhere so ill keep it short
I have ran up on full face demons while best friends mom
and grandmom were using (not playing) with a oujia board
it toook weeeks to get rid of that malevolent being
its not a good idea stop cold turkey is my advice

I saw a green spectrial head and upper body form
with glairing bright yellow eyes, i spent the next 15
minuts running it was like slimer only really mean
it diddent follow it stayed by the board for three weeks
and hella scary,
we had a bar que and that setttled the matter
it is what clued me into there is a spiritual realm
after 40 or so years it is still fresh in my head

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 am » by *WillEase*

DarkHeart wrote:I can totally understand why you want to contact your mother, but a Ouija board is not the way to go, it can open portals to dark entities looking for needy people to pray on, please please don't mess around with this thing.

It is very difficult to get rid of entities that can attach to you from such activities, seriously.

Visit a spritualist Church & see what they tell you instead.

I agree :scary:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 24, 2013 11:41 pm » by Webcat

hello all, and sorry about the spelling - I asked my mad uncle and he was wrong! :roll:

Well, what can I say, we all assembled in the Drawing room with just candles, a storm was blowing outside (we're in Scotland, so you know about the weather!) and me, my Uncle and cousin Roary and his girlfriend, sat down with the Board and attempted contact.

What we had forgotten was my big old tom cat 'Piehead' was asleep under the table.

When Kate [Roary's girlfriend] asked if 'anyone was there!' We all expected a visit from the 'other side' but what we got was 'Piehead' leaping upon the table and playing with the board!

She [Kate, that is] jumped screaming, I swear she could have broken glass with that voice, I nearly wet my panties and Uncle Norman and Roary jumped up.

That sort of put an end to it.

As I stroked Piehead, I realised that I was wrong - it's like he protected me, I've had him since I was a teenager and I got him from an animal rescue centre, his previous owners had stubbed cigarettes out on him and thrown him about, but he found love and care with us.

That's when I realised he was right - some things are best left in the past.

I won't try and contact Mum again, she has moved on and I KNOW she watches me with love and pride - that's good enough for me.

So we all watched 'It's a wonderful life' on DVD and are having a bit of a party.

So everyone have a wonderful Christmas - it's about families, it's about remembering those no longer with us, and just being happy.

Love those that matter, those people you care about and those that care about you.

Because that's who we are.

:sunny:

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 am » by Shaggietrip

Oujegi... beep blurp click..shwwwwng...error error..Redudendent error...erhc..clank..chitty...boom.

Does not compute.....

No words found in this wordlist when searching for oujegi.

No direct (one word) anagrams for oujegi found in this word list.

Adding one letter to oujegi does not form any other word in this word list.

Shorter words found within oujegi:
ego gie go jeu jig jo joe jog jug oe

List shorter words within oujegi, sorted by length

Words formed from any letters in oujegi, plus an optional blank or existing letter

List all words containing oujegi

Previous word in list: ouistitis
Next word in list: ounce

New Search

Some random words: ossa jiao oaks eccrine gnar wha hm
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 2:39 am » by Flecktarn

i still don't understand how people get worked up over a game ,it was invented as a parlor game, did Ouija board loads as a kid ,and not once did we get anything bad ,maybe it spelt out gaylord or knobhead or worse but that was more likely to human input ,and the only thing that haunts me is my conscience now
ImageImage

Next